PDA

View Full Version : Ademsapple

Jammie Lyann
10-08-2006, 02:24 AM
Aways thouht I had a Very large Ademsapple, if I touch it, it feels like I swallowed a rock, however I brought the subject up to the wife an she said that my ademsapple was not noticeable at all :D
so was wondering if any of you had problems with this an what you did to help hide it if you could ?

Havent seen this subject posted so thought I might ask about it, who knows might help others that are subconcious about that area, I know I am even if it doesnt show .

Kate Simmons
10-08-2006, 05:30 AM
Never been a problem with me, Hon. Most people aren't looking at my neck, anyway. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting a physical for life insurance when they stare, though.:happy: Ericka/Rich

sue_donim
10-08-2006, 06:17 AM
I used to be concious of mine in my early days but now I don't bother. In the past I tried to hide it with something called "soft nose putty" which i got from a joke shop costume/theatrical shops also stock it. I used it to build up the area around the adams apple and make it less noticable.

If someone is close enough to you to notice it they would already know you are tv/cd unless your really lucky.

Hugs Sue_donim :-)

Karren H
10-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Funny!! But before I read your post I've never ever thought about my adams apple!! Lol. And guess what... I have one but never noticed it!! ! Whew!!

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
10-08-2006, 09:04 AM
Funny!! But before I read your post I've never ever thought about my adans apple!! Lol. And guess what... Unless I tip my head way way back...you can't even tell I have one! Whew!!

Love KarrenDon't worry about it Karr. Supposedly Eve came from Adam, right? I know there's apples in there somewhere, but who cares really?:happy: Ericka

vickie_tv1556
10-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Hi, like yourself (thankfully) my adams apple does not stick out either. For those that do, the only alternative I know is surgery to remove it.
Best to all,
Vickie

Byllie
10-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Interesting info ...

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/mar2000/954525990.An.r.html

Lisa Golightly
10-08-2006, 10:10 AM
I can't even see mine... If I man handle my throat I can feel something, but it's not visible.