PDA

View Full Version : OOOPPSS!! Caught???

McLegs
10-08-2006, 07:46 AM
Hey Girls,
The SO knows about my thigh highs or pantyhose in our bedroom affairs. Doesn't know about the rest of my dressing. Usually dress in the afternoons before she gets home from work. Lately I've worn thigh highs for the entire weekend waiting for our time in the bedroom. Since she always sleeps in on the weekend, I head downstairs to the computer in the AM while she sleeps. The last few weekends I've kept a skirt, panties in my desk & a pair of heels under the desk. The SO has her own computer & never touches mine. Yesterday, I heard the vacuum downstairs, run down to find her in the laundry room. SAFE!!..... NOT! Later on I find that the box I have under my desk for trash is gone. Was over filled so I guess she emptied it. She would have to have been blind not to see the heels under the other end of the desk. She hasn't said anything about them nor has she acted any differently. Do I mention it or leave well enough alone? Was thinking about saying "What happened to my trash box?" & see what happens,but fear the consequences. Any suggestions?

Hugs,
Michelle:o

Lisa Golightly
10-08-2006, 08:02 AM
To be frank... If my other half showed an inclination to wear opposite gender clothing, even if it was specifically a certain item, I would not be shocked to find that they wore other items... In fact I would expect it.

Nigella
10-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Plain and simple - It is time to come clean.

Angie G
10-08-2006, 03:30 PM
I started with skirts in frontof my wife her thinking it was just for the hot weatherone thing to another and now I'v got skirts dress's panties pantyhose stocking & garter belts thigh highs camis slips blouses and shoes I wear them 5 day a week she is 95% OK with this she knows its part of me I can't change and wants me to be happy I do love her with all my heart I do more housework when dressed wutch helps :hugs:
Angie

Billijo49504
10-08-2006, 04:02 PM
:2c: Time for the talk...BJ