PDA

View Full Version : first time

whisky12
10-08-2006, 10:02 AM
I was around 8. it was raining, left my bike in the garden did not have time to look for my shoes,and put my sister heels on .with in a few days I was trying on stocking ect. never looked back.:heehee:

Samantha B L
10-08-2006, 11:07 AM
I was 11 or 12 and I was at the house of some very close relatives. They didn't keep house very well and there was tons of clothes,shoes,hosiery and even an old wig or 2 scattered around in the bedrooms.Everybody left for and hour or 2 and I was allowed to stay behind.I slowly worked up the nerve to venture into one of the back bedrooms after I was sure that all cars had left the driveway and the garage.I spent the next half an hour going through and trying things on.It was all very exciting.Finally I put everthing back and I went back to the living room TV and acted nonchalant.After awhile they all came back and nothing was the worse for wear since the bedrooms were in disarray anyhow.But after that I snuck back in there every chance I got. Tee-hee.Samantha

Angie G
10-08-2006, 03:05 PM
I spent a lot of weekend at my Uncles house hie wife hade old clothes in the shed oyt back I put on a bra panties garter with hose put my drab things over them and go walking in the wood I think if my uncle found out he'd say have fun kid, also on a tripe to N.Y.C. I got the chance to try on my cousin
She never found out all this was about age 13-14 :hugs:
Angie

zoe jordon
10-08-2006, 03:18 PM
I was around 8. it was raining, left my bike in the garden did not have time to look for my shoes,and put my sister heels on .with in a few days I was trying on stocking ect. never looked back.:heehee:

I was about 9 and I saw my sister had red lacey basque,corset type thing!
Instantly i new i wanted to wear it!!! one day i did and wow !!!
all been down hill from there realy lol

xxxzoe

JennAubade
10-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Was 14, had had the urge before, but never did anything until my neighbor, who was good friends with my parents came over and was showing us all her new clothes--and she kept talking about the different colored pantyhose to go with all the new skirts. A few weeks later I was house sitting for her, and raided her dresser. She never found out, but I like to think that if she had she would have encouraged it. :D

JamieK
10-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Many years ago (pre-historic time) I was doing laundry at a laundrymat and I found a very sexy pair of bikini panties left in the dryer. I hid them in my clothing, took them home and just had to try them on. I loved the feel, and wore them all that day. The rest, as they say, is history!

Student Susie
10-12-2006, 01:16 AM
the first time i tried on a bra was after washing my hair when i was alone. the bra was hanging just in front of me ...and i put it on. (i was 10 years old)it felt really great. The first time i dressed fully en femme was when my family was out for diner i would qickly undress, tuck myself up and put on my mum's bikini. i was 12 years old then.