PDA

View Full Version : shaving

joycem
10-08-2006, 02:25 PM
How do I get my wife to let me shave my chest? I shave my legs in the winter months, but I would like to shave all the hair off. My S.O. dosent like the fact that i dress, but I love IT.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-08-2006, 02:39 PM
It'sour body. You should be able to do as you please. Your will just have to adjust. I shave everything but my head and my wife likes it now.

lauraanytime
10-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Shaving the legs was easy. Told the wife that the dr. wanted me to wear compression hose and wife agreed that it would be much better to shave legs if wearing hose. She makes me shave every other day cause she hates stubbly legs in bed with her. No problem there. Get to shave chest twice a year when I have treadmill test. Wife hates it and lets me know it! I enjoy it while I can. Also idea about shaving underarms... if you use natural salts deodorant, only works with hairless pits. Wife big on natural products, so works for me. Still trying to find a reason for the chest other than the obvious.

ElleCD
10-08-2006, 04:56 PM
As your wife already knows you cd its not a case of finding a good excuse. She knows why you want to do it. Might as well be "hung for a sheep as for a lamb" as the saying goes. Go for it. What do you have to lose?

joycem
10-08-2006, 06:44 PM
we,ve had some problems before with my dressing,and I know it,s my body I have told her this before. Iam not looking for a devorice, just a way for her to understand, or a way for me to help her understand.