PDA

View Full Version : My Exile may be coming to an end!

Krissi
12-31-2004, 10:36 AM
I've made plans for New Years! For the first time in almost 2 years, I'm gonna fully dress up and enjoy myself tonight. My mindset is still not where I want it to be about myself and dressing, but something about this place and life in general has told me that this is the way to ring in the New Year.

We're closing the office early today, so I get to have some extra time to prepare. First things first, I grown a goatee at Thanksgiving so off it goes. A nice long bubble bath to set the stage, and then I'll dive into the back of the closet and see what I can come up with. I'm hoping I can squeeze into my black leather mini. I'm also hoping I can still get around in heels...lol.

The wife and I have both been sick, so I hope we both have the energy to have a fun night and do this right. My goal is to spend the whole night enfemme, not just dress up, do the naughty and dress down like had happened the last couple times I dressed. I'm more excited about dressing now than I was then, I think the layoff has helped me come to grips with my body. Hell I might even have to shoot a pic or two for you girls ;)

Happy New Year everyone, be safe and have fun!

StephanieCD
12-31-2004, 10:41 AM
One of my biggest fantasies is to ring in the new year at a party in a fancy black dress and heels... I'm jealous - do it for me!

Wenda
12-31-2004, 10:55 AM
sounds like you are in the right frame of mind for a great evening! All the best, tell us how it turns out. wenda.

Krissi
12-31-2004, 02:56 PM
Just a quick update...Had lunch with my wife and she's even more excited about this than I thought. Looks like its going to extend well into tomorrow and maybe even Sunday! I'm startin to get excited myself. Looks like we are going shopping first tonight (no not enfemme) but hopefully I can pick up something new anyway. Any suggestions????

paulaN
12-31-2004, 03:47 PM
that sounds like so much fun. happy new year!

Kerri
12-31-2004, 04:34 PM
Have a fantastic & Happy New Year Krissi ....

.... do it .... do it .... despacio! ;)

Kerri

Wenda
12-31-2004, 05:12 PM
no suggestions, just go with the moment, it could be a once in a lifetime moment. all the best. wenda.

Tristen Cox
12-31-2004, 07:35 PM
Krissi have a wonderful weekend! See you back here in 05' :D

Love & hugs
Tristen

Sweet Susan
01-01-2005, 03:34 AM
Do it all for all of us!

Krissi
01-03-2005, 10:38 AM
The bad news is, my cold came back Friday night and totally screwed up the whole weekend. I can hardly breath still today, my nose is running like crazy it was a miserable weekend.

The good news though my wife was already scheduling when we could have a make up date. Family coming in this weekend, so it looks like next weekend.

On the brightside if I dressed up I could have been Krissi the rednosed CD...lol!