PDA

View Full Version : shaving your back

Agles
10-08-2006, 05:06 PM
i know there has been alot of talk about hair removal. but no one has said anything about there backs. i have a hairy one. and hate hair, removing it everywhere i can. just i find my back is a little hard to get. any tips other then getting someone else to do it for you.

='.'=
Jamie

Jasmine Ellis
10-08-2006, 05:12 PM
i know there has been alot of talk about hair removal. but no one has said anything about there backs. i have a hairy one. and hate hair, removing it everywhere i can. just i find my back is a little hard to get. any tips other then getting someone else to do it for you.

='.'=
Jamie

You have a hairy one..............Oh I see your back. No, I think you need someone to help you. I'll do it for you I love pain, well someone else pain that is.
Sorry only joking don't mind me its been a long day

Agles
10-08-2006, 05:24 PM
i have came up with the idea of using a cream with something to put it on like a brush. but just like the reast of my body i dont think cream is as good as razer.

='.'=
Jamie

Phyliss
10-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Two ways:
1. turn around really fast.

2. if unable to accomplish number 1. then.......WAX!!!

renee k
10-08-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm with Phyliss, get your back waxed!! You'll like the results, whats the problem.

Huggs, Renee

Karren H
10-08-2006, 09:07 PM
McGiver would be proud!! Lol.

One bamboo back scratcher, One tripple bladed razor and one roll of hockey tape..

Tape the razor to the back scratcher, so that it is angled to the handle of the back scratcher.. Works great. And you could use the rest of the hockey tape for cleavage or tucking or even playinf ice hockey!!

:D

Love Karren

Stephenie S
10-08-2006, 09:08 PM
One word, WAX

Rita Knight
10-08-2006, 09:42 PM
I have not bought this thing, but it has been mentioned elsewhere on this site. Has anyone bought the mangroomer? It can be found here: http://www.mangroomer.com/

Penny
10-08-2006, 11:21 PM
I don't have a haireeee back but if I did, I'd ask my best friend to shave it.
We'd see if "I've got your back" has any creedance! :D

Kate Simmons
10-09-2006, 04:27 AM
I'm the same as you. I don't do my back opten unless I plan to wear a swimsuit or evening gown, etc. The only way for me to do it is to "nair" my back. Keeps it away for a week or so, anyway.:happy: Ericka

Makina
10-09-2006, 06:33 AM
I'm with Phyliss, get your back waxed!! You'll like the results, whats the problem.

Huggs, Renee

I watched and felt the difference with shaving when the hair grew back. As an extra, my wife finds it funny to make me shout waxing me. Maybe she's a bit sadistic :heehee:

Kate Simmons
10-09-2006, 06:36 AM
I watched and felt the difference with shaving when the hair grew back. As an extra, my wife finds it funny to make me shout waxing me. Maybe she's a bit sadistic :heehee:Wives tend to be that way, Makina. Maybe without realizing it. I know they love to make you "squirm" anyway. Must be a "girl" thing.:happy: Ericka

Bernadina
10-09-2006, 02:42 PM
My wife uses a razor to remove my few back hairs every few months or so. Not a lot of growth there.

Eugenie
10-09-2006, 02:50 PM
I have a hairy back too... :o

So far, on special occasions I have been able to remove the hair in my back using depilatory cream and some arm stretching to reach those parts of my back that are hard to reach :rolleyes:

I keep that difficult exercise to prepare for the rare evenings when I visit some CD friends and want to feel more completely "en femme". I know this part of my body won't be seen but it is like with my underwear... They won't be seen either yet I want them nice...
:hugs:
Eugenie

Shelly Preston
10-09-2006, 03:00 PM
This is also on the market

No idea if its any good

http://www.razorba.com/

vbcdgrl
10-09-2006, 04:14 PM
I've done the exact same as Karren, except my "extension" is an old aluminum tent pole. The shaver is one of those Norelco three head rotarys. I have considered the waxing, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Vikki

JeanneF
10-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Wax it. Over time, you'll have less and less back hair. I used to have to go once a month, now I can go about ever 3 months to get it done.

Of all of the har removal things we talk about, back hair is about the most masculine of all hair removals. All you have to say at the salon is "my girlfriend bitched about me being a Neanderthal"...plenty of guys get their backs waxed...way more than get any other sort of hair removal (for example the Sex and the City episode were Charlotte complained about Harry's back hair).

Siobhan Marie
10-09-2006, 04:18 PM
I've got a very hairy back and will get it waxed when I'm feeling brave enough!

:hugs: Anna Marie x

Cassie Cas
10-09-2006, 04:31 PM
My so doesn't know about her fem so, but I have aske her to wax my back for me. She outright refused. However, she did say have a saloon do it. Well that put me in my place and I haven't done it.
I would probably went ahead and had it waxed if she didn't say that. I think its black magic or psychology at work

Snookums
10-09-2006, 05:57 PM
shave my back,have you got to be kidding,my hairy body is what my SO loves about me,I used to shave my legs until I moved to mormon land from Florida.

JeanneF
10-09-2006, 10:29 PM
My so doesn't know about her fem so, but I have aske her to wax my back for me. She outright refused. However, she did say have a saloon do it. Well that put me in my place and I haven't done it.
I would probably went ahead and had it waxed if she didn't say that. I think its black magic or psychology at work

Unless your SO is a professional, it's well worth it to pay a salon to have it done. Waxing is A LOT more painful if done wrong. I've tried to do my legs myself, and it hurt like hell. My esthetician does a much better and less painful job.

SexySteph
10-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Struggled with the back hair dilema for years. I tried the McGyver solution of taping a razor to a stick and ended up with these huge scratches that people mistook for love scratches. I never did correct them :) Tried the Nair it stinks and is hard to get all over. Best thing was laser removal. Yes it cost big $$ but it is the best thing I have ever done and looks great.