PDA

View Full Version : Crossdresser's Dreams?

LaurenAnne
12-31-2004, 10:57 AM
I've had a similarly themed recurring dream throughout my adult life; a crossdressing dream. The dream can be about pretty much anything, not unlike any other dream. However, the big difference is I am wearing women's clothing, as are some other men in the dream. Now, it's not full drag, just women's clothing. And the kicker is that while in the dream, the notion that this is out of the ordinary never ever crosses my mind. It's difficult to express how pleasant that notion is whilst in the dream, but needless to say it's a big letdown when I awake to realize such a world doesn't quite exist yet, hehe. :)

Anyone else care to share some interesting or recurring crossdressing dreams?

Ariel_TV
12-31-2004, 11:10 AM
I often dream that i find or buy different parts of clothing .. but alas each time i wake up they are gone hehe..

StephanieCD
12-31-2004, 11:13 AM
I sometimes dream I'm screwing myself... and I'm pretty rough on me, too ;)

I also have dreams where I'm a woman in my current role in life but no one notices a change...

StephanieCD
12-31-2004, 11:17 AM
Oh... and the shopping in drag dream...

Krissi
12-31-2004, 02:58 PM
I have a lot of dreams that involve a femme version of me. I'm a guy and all, but I look totally fem except for the tool. In those dreams I've been known to be doing just about everything from playing sports as a member of the girls team, to dancing, to working (secretarial) stuff like that.

MonaSmith
12-31-2004, 03:06 PM
I am often a girl in my dreams. Sometimes I am just dressed as a girl, and usually when I am dressed as a girl, I am freaking out, trying to hide the fact, while everyone in the dream just ignores it. Don't know what it means? but I always feel disappointed when I wake up and look in the mirror the next morning.

LauraB
12-31-2004, 03:14 PM
I am often a girl in my dreams. Sometimes I am just dressed as a girl, and usually when I am dressed as a girl, I am freaking out, trying to hide the fact, while everyone in the dream just ignores it. Don't know what it means? but I always feel disappointed when I wake up and look in the mirror the next morning.
Hi all

i often have a simular dream to Mona, though in mine i am sure that everyone is aware that i am not what i seem. The people in my dream (sometimes people i know but oftem just faces) all seem unaware ofd my concerns.

Another dream i have or maybe it is a nightmare is i wake up at home yet it is not my flat or any place i have ever been. With a beard that has grown down to my belly. I try to remove it but nothing will cut it. I go out and people say things to me like Nice skirt suits the beard. Then some children start laughing at me.

I am sure that deep down inside i must have fears that maybe i do not pass as a girl.

Both dreams have not been in my sleep for a while, sods law i will have them both tonight.

Love
Laura

P.S.

Mona the new Avatar is really fantastic

XXXXX
Laura

MonaSmith
12-31-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanks Laura,

I'm really, really pleased how it turned out.

Sweet (beardless) dreams.

StephanieCD
12-31-2004, 10:17 PM
Laura - judging from your pick... you pass just fine.

And, can I ask - is sod's law the same as Murphy's Law in America? Where if anything bad can happen it will...? I've heard the term a lot on here and I like to pretend to have some English in my personality ;) (mostly because I believe in reincarnation and I actually have a dream I feel is a past life remnant of being a high class English *****... shhhhhhh)

Jeannie9
12-31-2004, 11:53 PM
I guess I have two types of dreams:

In the first I'm dressing and for some reason I forget to remove either clothing or nail polish and my biggest fear is of getting caught.

In the second I'm a girl and everthing is fine...

Dreams can really scare you when you wake up!

Jeannie

MonaSmith
01-01-2005, 05:44 AM

And, can I ask - is sod's law the same as Murphy's Law in America? Where if anything bad can happen it will...? I've heard the term a lot on here and I like to pretend to have some English in my personality ;) (mostly because I believe in reincarnation and I actually have a dream I feel is a past life remnant of being a high class English *****... shhhhhhh)Hi Stephanie,

Yes, Sod's Law is the same as Murphy's Law, and as I said in a different thread, it seems to apply double to crossdressers. Maybe we should rename it Mandy's Law or something else more Femme.

Sarah Ellis
01-01-2005, 08:42 AM
i often do also have these femme dreams as i have posted on these boards before.. its such a shame to awaken to find its not the world in which we live xx

LauraB
01-01-2005, 02:32 PM

And, can I ask - is sod's law the same as Murphy's Law in America? Where if anything bad can happen it will...? I've heard the term a lot on here and I like to pretend to have some English in my personality ;) (mostly because I believe in reincarnation and I actually have a dream I feel is a past life remnant of being a high class English *****... shhhhhhh)
Hi Stephanie

So you also have a dream that could easily be a pass like remembered, in your you are a high class english *****, well mine is much the same except no money changes hands.

LOL

Happy new year

Love
Laura

Wendy me
01-01-2005, 03:05 PM
the only enfem dream i have is i am a stripper this dream i have been haveing for a long time all the details are aways the same...........long blonde hair down to my butt
full bouncy boobs , sexey thong and bra.......sky high heels danceing in a lez bar .....
i wake my boady sore and hot..................

thay say if you keep dreaming the same dream it will come true i can only hope

Sweet Susan
01-01-2005, 03:13 PM
I have had several dreams in which I've been found out by people I wouldn't want to know (which includes almost everybody), but they are infrequent.

Wendy me
01-01-2005, 03:42 PM
sweet susan i hope you have veary sweet dreams tonight and you don't get found out
happy birthday

Merinda
01-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I've had years of re-occuring dreams of being in a shopping centre and realising that I,m dressed in girls cloths and worry about how to get home without getting caught.

Once I started going out to shopping centres ( for real ) , the re-occuring dreams stopped.

The best recent dream was- going out with my wife and kids as Merinda , I was totally accepted by my family , neighbours and friends.

I can only hope that one comes true.

Tamara Croft
01-01-2005, 04:34 PM
I sometimes have dreams of Tammy being dressed as a dominant mistress, but alas its only a dream and then I wake up :( *sigh*

Tamara x

Jadeanne
01-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi all,

When I was in my teens, several times I dreamed that I was looking into the mirror in my bedroom and a blonde girl was looking back.

The bedroom furniture I had then is the same I have now, and I get to bring that dream to life each time I look into that same mirror when I'm dressed and wearing one of my blonde wigs.

Jadeanne

LaurenAnne
01-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Well, another CDing dream last night. I'm running around the city, and I happen upon some famous soul singer, can't remember her name. Anyway, she hands me this ankle length black satin sheath gown. Why? No idea, maybe she saw the covetous glint in my eyes, hehe. So of course I rush home to try it on, and it fits like a glove, with an almost immodest split straight up the rear. Yeeow. So to the recurring portion of my CD dreams... I'm sitting around the house in my new gown, and one of my friends happens to pop in unexpected. The fact that I'm wearing a dress doesn't seem to faze him, and the thought that I should be embarassed or distressed never crosses my mind [in the dream]. Oh well.

Lindahexi
04-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi Lauren Anne, Yes I do have a recurirng dream, in it I drive to a cottage in the country, get out of my car and walk along the path towards the front door of the cottage. Suddenly two girls come and grab me, one of them puts a wig on me and the other starts pulling my clothes off. They drag me into the cottage and force me to put girls clothes on and then they insist on putting make-up on me until I look totally girly. Just as I begin to really enjoy it; I wake up and I can never drift back into the dream! If only.......LOL.

Linda.

Dominique Melt
04-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Intriguing idea for a thread, LaurenAnne. Dreams come in two flavors: Conflict resolution and wish fullfilment. I have recurring dreams in both flavors. The Wish dream is that I am with other men who are wearing items of women's clothing, usually hose and heels and nobody looks twice, as if this were completely conventional. The Conflict dreams are usually where I am en femme and I am desperately trying to avoid being 'read'. We could analyze these dreams forever and ever, I suppose, but as Merinda pointed out, if I were to actually live my wish sooner than later of going out en femme, I would probably never again have a conflict dream. :o

timme
04-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi Girls,
I had a dream that I was lying next to another CD and we were both dressed and holding,& kissing one another.Maybe I'm not as hetro as I think I am? Darn dream can't seem to get it back on line though to see how it comes out oh well?
TIMME

Devon
04-06-2005, 09:49 AM
I'm not a lucid dreamer (I guess I satisfy my dream requirements while awake) however, and I'll put this as delicately as possible, every time I have experienced a "wet dream" I am always (without exception) cross dressed in my dream; I have often wondered what, if anything, this might mean??

Devon

Serena
04-06-2005, 09:27 PM
About a few months ago, I had a dream where I was a teen again in middle school. It was the same thing, only that if you were caught in the girl's locker room, you had to dress up as a girl, until you learned your lesson (which was according to them). So you wouldn't get embarressed, they acted as if the real you was suspended (or something like that), then a new person would come to school. I only remember bits and pieces, but when I woke up, throughout the day I was thinking of what it would be like if that was real. If only...

I also recently had one where I was in a nightgown (pretty red, but I didn't know who it belonged too), and I was just about to go downstairs, but my mom suddenly came out and caught me. Then I woke up.

Well it seems that everytime I have a crossdressing dream, I'm put as a teen again :p A couple weeks ago I had one where I was at a friend's hosue with 5 or 6 friends, and one kid was being really annoying, so I went into the kitchen, then the laundry room (I think), and there were these two adult CDs that were sexy from what I remember, and they said they wanted to give me a make-over, and depsite my friends being there, I was shouting "Yes!" (I think I also shouted it without knowing it). Then I was half-awake, half-asleep, and there was a weird sensation below the waist, but I ignored it. So i went back to sleep, and then when I woke up again, I reached down to find I had an orgasm

Kimberly
04-07-2005, 06:12 AM
Any CD dreams I have are v sexual and wet :o

I once had a dream that I was in Primary school, dressed up in a girl's school summer dress, (the blue and white checkered ones), and everyone looked round and wondered what the hell was going on...

Sindy
04-09-2005, 12:43 AM
This is a bit embaressing, but I remeber when I was a teen, I used to dream that I was kidnapped by aliens and that they wanted to keep me for research and I convienced them that proper attire for a male was womens clothes. They then provided me with everything I wanted. And for all the perverts reading this, sorry to break it to you, but there was no anal probing of all involved.
Another one I used to have was that I was washed ashore on Paradise Island (where Wonder Women comes from) and because there are no males there, the only clothes they had for me were all femmine.
Wow, i can't believe that i typed those, I have never told anyone about these dreams, but it does feel good to let them out. Thank you for these boards, they make me feel better about myself.

jo_ann
06-01-2005, 07:46 PM
phew! there is a thread already started about this. I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. Just thought about posting this because I had one last night. sometimes these dreams for me is just me trying on clothes. sometimes I know I'm a guy, rarely I'm a woman, sometimes it is about becoming femme and getting caught and then trying to hide the fact. Last night my dream was:

I was in my living room, but I didn't seem to be in my body. I was floating in front of it (like an out of body experience) but I could still control my body. It was me as a guy, but I had really poofy fire red hair instead of my usual brown, so I gathered it all up and I was able with my hands to style it into a perfect bee-hive hairdo (no clips or anything, it just stayed like that), then I looked outdated so I pulled it back down, then stuck a metal hairband (the ones with the prongs), then the dream just sorta faded. Makes me wish I knew that technique to turn it into a lucid dream so I can do anything I want instead of just sitting back and letting my mind wander.

avril
06-24-2005, 04:02 PM
i remember having alot of dreams in my teens where i'd be dressed with a small portion of the family there and everyone else would arrive and i'd be really happy and i'd be a gg. good times.

Maddie Knight
06-24-2005, 04:08 PM
I have lots of dreams and many of them involve cd'ing.
Sometimes its just me being Maddie, sometimes its other people I know wearing fem clothes.
I never get freeked by this, its just normal to me.

JoAnnDallas
06-24-2005, 06:27 PM
I once had a dream where I was at a party, passed out, wokeup in a locked room wearing a short nightgown, and then two big burly women came in, held me down on the bed, while another gave me hormone injections. I woke up with the biggest bon..r I had in a long long time.

jo_ann
06-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Anyone have this dream? (I have it A LOT). I'm back in school (usually college), and I'm late for my first class, but I don't know where I'm going because I don't have my schedule so I have no idea what room I'm supposed to be in, so I just pick one at random and hope they call my name, then they don't, so I wander off and hope I can find the right room, but I refuse to go to the office and ask for a copy of my schedule for some reason.. I'm always completely unprepared too (no paper, pen, or books).

jasmine23
06-24-2005, 09:11 PM
I have the same dream as mentioned earlier in this thread

i'm all dressed up and walking around in public when i see people that i know ( friends, coworkers, teachers). I desperatatly try to run away from them but everywhere i go there is somebody i know, and i know they saw me but they have a straight face and act normal. I have my hands over my breasts to keep the waterballons from coming out of my bra and my other hand is holding my skirt down so nobody sees my panties...its a wild dream.

Julie
06-24-2005, 09:36 PM
When I was about six years old I dreamed I was walking down the hallway where we lived. I was wearing a girl's V-neck cashmere sweater and I had real boobs! I'd guestimate a C cup. I wasn't wearing a bra.

I remember looking down and seeing my cleavage and feeling this amazing euphoria come over me. I was so happy I can't even describe it! Then I looked up and at the end of the hallway my mother appeared. I quickly took the boobs off (yes, somehow they came off but were still very real) and I placed one in each back pocket of my jeans. I remember looking back and seeing them protrude from the back pockets.

When I woke up I recalled the dream vividly as if it really happened. But as soon as I realized it was just a dream I became very depressed. To this day I can still recall that image just as vividly as I did the morning I awoke from it.

I guess it should have told me something about myself. I wonder if things then were like they are today with there being so much knowlegde about it available. Would my parents have recognized it? Would they have helped me transition if they knew I wanted to be a girl so bad? I'll never know.

Jenny Beth
06-24-2005, 09:52 PM
I sometimes have dreams where I am around family or friends and I'm in a dress and high heels and have my arms crossed to hide my bust and I am totally embarrassed. Funny thing though, no one ever seems to notice or say anything.

emmicd
06-24-2005, 10:29 PM
I had a dream where I was a light weight boxer in the ring with a packed house and I am wearing womens panties underneath my oversized boxers and as I'm throwing punches at my opponent my boxers simply fall down to my ankles. Everyone bursts out laughing as they see my pink panties including my opponent. Then I throw a quick one - two punch and he goes down for the count. The referee pushes me to the corner of the ring does his count and raises my arm in victory.

Then my trainer throws a robe over me and says great fight. Afterward I change into a beautiful little black dress and go out celebrating.

Then I wake up realizing it's only a dream.

Emmi

Elysia
06-24-2005, 10:48 PM
I have a reoccurring dream with some cross-dressing in it. I’m dressed in a white lace trimmed night gown and I’m inside a great dome. I can fly by just by thinking about it; I can will myself to float in the air, like one of the kids in Peter Pan. So I glide up to the top of the dome and see that it is covered with beautiful pictures, like the Sistine Chapel. I zoom around looking at the pictures. Then I notice that all around the base of the dome are great archways, leading in all different directions. I swoop down and through one of the archways and find that I’m in another great dome. This one is decorated differently but is still stunningly beautiful. This dome also has many exits about its base. I try one and find myself in a third great dome. I keep trying exits and keep finding new domes, some large, some small, but all beautiful and all leading to other domes. I’m trying to find my way out of the building. I go zooming down through archways and up into great domes, on and on, thrilled by joy of flying and the beauty of each new dome, but never finding a way out. It’s a weird dream and I haven’t had it just lately but I’ve had it quite a few times, reaching back to when I was a teenager.

JenOmega
06-24-2005, 11:02 PM
I have pretty bizarre and unpredictable dreams. I mean, my mind seems to know what I'm currently wanting, and give me something different. For instance, a few months ago, even though I'm generally submissive (and straight), I had a dream about dominating and dressing up another guy. I still haven't figured out where that came from. I've had plenty of others - most of which involve women. Even then it's unpredictable. I've been cassanova in the pool and I've gotten embarassed in front of everyone after being caught making out with a woman... not in my age group. and you don't even want to know what happened to me in a locker room... Though like I said my mind doesn't like to give me what I want so no wonderful CD dreams.

I have had some non-erotic CD dreams. They don't make much sense either. One I remember was when I was wearing a skirt around (though I guess I was otherwise en drab). I saw a big group of guys doing calesthenics in the yard next door... and they had towels wrapped around their waits, so I was happy that they too were wearing skirts, sort of. Then I got back to my house and there was a girl I liked there... so I started talking to her... but I sat in an awkward position and wound up embarassing myself and unintentionally giving her an eyeful :eek: I think the moral is always sit with your legs crossed when wearing a skirt.

Of course a lot of your sleeping dreams sound like my waking fantasies. Ohhh how I wanted those aliens to come... *laugh*. Or the school where they punish you by making you be a girl... Back when I was in high school I used to hope I'd get sent to that school on a daily basis. I don't think I'd ever reform, though.

Jo-Ann: I think the general theme of showing up for class late and disorganized and lost is probably the most common dream ever. I have had it plenty of times and even my mom (who has been out of school for 30 years probably) still has it sometimes. When I first got out of High School I used to keep my diploma within eyesight so I could reassure myself they couldn't fail me out and I'd graduated when I woke up. *laugh*

Deborah
07-24-2005, 03:07 AM

I've had the same sort of dream frequently. I remember feeling worried about what everyone thinks....but no one says anything :confused:

Also there's that other dream (on more then one occasion) where i'm being chased by some nut with a gun. I wake up just as he puts the gun to my head.....ughhh hate that one.

Clare
07-24-2005, 08:16 AM
Well, as far as i know, i don't dream! Well, i can't remember them anyways.

But i do have a vivid imagination that works overtime before i fall asleep everynight. All sorts of weird things about me as a girl!

Any wonder i tend to suffer from insomnia!

Christine

Tristen Cox
07-24-2005, 01:17 PM
I had a dream I was a crossdresser, and I haven't woke up :eek: :D