PDA

View Full Version : Caught with same sandals

Deedee_tv
10-09-2006, 08:28 AM
I ran into Wal Mart on Sunday to grab a few items. I had shaved my legs and was in drab but wearing some women's casual sandals from Payless which were white with red trim. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the checkout line and the woman in front of me was wearing the same shoes. Has this ever happened to anyone?

The shoes are not that feminine but when you are standiing next to a woman wearing the exact same shoe, it is obvious who they belong too.

She looked down and then looked at me, I just smiled and acted like nothing was wrong.

This has happened several other times when I was wearing Keds. It is always kind of a thrill.

Deedee_tv

ophillia
10-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Happens to me a lot when I'm wearing keds or my leather slides I bought at payless.

Butterfly Bill
10-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Shoes aren't that much of a worry. It when you are wearing the same DRESS that you've got a problem.

Kimberly
10-09-2006, 11:17 AM
saw a girl at college wearing a top I've got... remember thinking, "That's a going out top, not a casual top!!" :(

pinkshelly
10-09-2006, 11:59 AM
I have a pair of blue womans running shoes that I whear all the time. I have seen on other woman whearing them, but nothing come of it.
Huggs, Shelly.

Barb Valentine
10-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Shoes aren't that much of a worry. It when you are wearing the same DRESS that you've got a problem.

I have to agree with Bill on this one

jjjjohanne
10-09-2006, 01:25 PM
I have found that if you shop at payless, you'll see several other women in your shoes. I have seen a cashier, a lady in a kiosk in the middle of the mall, another customer, and a friend of mine's wife wearing a pair of shoes that I bought at payless. They are comfortable shoes... and cheap!

I have never been caught by anyone while wearing the same shoes, however.

Joe

JoAnnDallas
10-09-2006, 01:30 PM
I have seen many canvus and deck shoes that you could not tell if they were mens or womens and they came from the womens shoe area. LOL

jessica33
10-09-2006, 02:00 PM
I agreed with others . I wear women's blue running shoes all the time . I got asked by few females about it . I just told them I like the look . End of the story .

Bernadina
10-09-2006, 02:34 PM
A few times this summer I've run into a woman wearing the same sandals as me. The first time, she noticed and it was her look of surprise that caused me to notice. Another time, the lady minister at church as wearing the same sandals as mine. She didn't notice. On several other occasions, I've spotted my sandals on womens feet.

ColleenCD
10-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Deedee, that's classic. I wonder if she started thinking, " I know I bought these shoes at the womens section at Payless, do they make a men's style???" "Maybe it's becoming a unisex shoe style?" Either way, great reaction.

Colleen

noname
10-09-2006, 04:05 PM
I agreed with others . I wear women's blue running shoes all the time . I got asked by few females about it . I just told them I like the look . End of the story .

Nothing wrong with being honest. Besides, what are they going to do? Call you a liar? lol