PDA

View Full Version : Out androgenously en femme again

jjjjohanne
10-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Today, I had some time, so I put on my black ladies shorts, white long sleeved blouse, Leggs Sheer Energy Active Support taupe pantyhose with some black flats. I was dressed fully en femme garments, but otherwise, I was as a man.

I went to the barber shop first thing this morning, to avoid a crowd. I think the girl who cut my hair noticed my legs, but she didn't say anything and I don't think I caught her stealing many glances.

I went to Target and shopped for some things I was needing no matter my outfit. I figured I would stick out and be noticed, but I might have been invisible. I don't think anyone even looked my way.

Next I went to the grocery store because I had noticed a run on my heel. They didn't have my brand. I went to walmart next. This was a little intimidating, but as soon as I was in the door, I realized that no one even looked my way. I found my hose and went to the checkout. I don't even think that the people behind me in line even noticed.

Next I went to a clothing store to find some slacks. I had my replacement hose in my pocket. They didn't have anything my lenght, so I tried on a skirt. I changed into my replacement hose in the changing room.

Then I went to the shoe store. A female clerk started helping me. I was trying to find some ladies shoes that were not too obviously femme. She went to the back and found some shoes that I eventually bought. When she came back, I was walking in some heels. I asked her, "Are my hose very noticable?" She had me step back a few paces, and looked and said, "No, not very noticable." I said, "That must be why no one seemed to pay me any attention today. I was sure that people were going to be reacting to me oddly today." She helped me like it was nothing and I bought some shoes.

Next, I went to The Avenue and looked for some slacks. I found some, but they were too expensive, so I got me something else, and checked out and left. I had to stand in line there for 15 minutes. I don't think any other customers paid me any attention.

Finally, I went to a Chinese restaurant. As soon as I walked in the door, the waitress who came to seat me, looked straight at my legs or shoes. She stole a few more glances. The restaurant only had a pair of women sitting at a table. I walked by their table but the never looked at me. The waitress filled my cups several times and looked at my legs the first few trips. Eventually, she stopped looking. She visited my table seven or eight times. I enjoyed my meal, talked a little Chinese with her and learned a new word.

Then, I went home. It was a wonderful day in hose, and no one cared how I was dressed! I was dressed in all women's wear and no one noticed, or if they did, they didn't care. That's all right by me! ...Now if I can get my wife to venture out with me dressed this way!!

Joe

JoAnnDallas
10-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Last year, I went out this way a lot this way. Ladies T-Shirt, slacks/shorts, pantyhose, panty, bra, ladies shoes and socks. Went shopping with my sister this way a couple of times. She didn't even notice. Always tickled me when you consider that the slacks had no back pockets. LOL Never got any stares or looks or at least didn't notice any. LOL.....I also went out wearing flesh colored lipstick and no one noticed that either.

Nigella
10-09-2006, 01:33 PM
TBH most people are going about their own lives to worry about others. Dress conservatively and not to draw attention to yourself and 90% of the people you pass will not even notice you, 90% of the 10% that do notice you, will take a look and then go about their business.

jjjjohanne
10-10-2006, 04:53 AM
When I was walking through Target, I walked down the wide aisle in the front. I walked past numerous people, but they didn't even turn their head to see me coming. Everyone was shopping or talking. I was just another person.

JoAnn, How did you dress when you went out with your sister? shorts or slacks?

Foxy Lady
10-10-2006, 05:23 AM
I have been out in womens shorts, top and pantyhose and have never been noticed.

Charleen
10-10-2006, 05:31 AM
I always dress androgynously going out. All femme, but subtle. Very few if anyone looks or cares for that matter. I been addressed as both sir and ma'am in the same day dressed the same way. I say keep them guessing!
Love and xxxx, Lily

jjjjohanne
10-11-2006, 05:03 AM
Unless you noticed that my top buttoned like women's wear, you shouldn't be able to tell my outfit was femme, except for my dark hose. My shoes were a bit obviously femme if you looked at them from the side. However, I suppose one might not jump to that conclusion and just give me the benefit of the doubt.

Dressing enfemme as a man is satisfactory to me. I considered putting on a skirt while I was out that day and going a couple places, including a museum, but I didn't have enough time. Perhaps I also didn't have enough nerve too!

Joe

Brianna Lovely
10-11-2006, 08:34 AM
I have to ask, where do you live? I live in Florida and can't say I've ever seen a GG wearing hose with shorts.

As far as a skirt goes, I go out with a denim skirt, tank top, strappy sandals and my nails done. This look has caused people to stop dead in their tracks, but no one has said anything. At a recent picnic a friend asked "is that a kilt", I answered "no, honey, it's a skirt", that ended the conversation.

ophillia
10-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Next time you wear pantyhose with shorts, get them in biege, no will notice.

JoAnnDallas
10-11-2006, 11:00 AM
jjjjohanne.......

JoAnn, How did you dress when you went out with your sister? shorts or slacks?

Most times it was slacks. The type without any back pockets. Even to day I go out with a Haynes T-Shirt and White Shorts. If I wear shorts, I don't wear pantyhose. LOL

Karren H
10-11-2006, 02:15 PM
I don't know.... The hair, the makeup, the jewelry, the accessories......just wouldn't be the same for me I think...

Don't get me wrong, I wear some fem things everyday but if I'm going to the effort to dress I'd go all the way and finish the look!!

Plus I don't own any fem slacks or shorts!!! So androgenous for me would look pretty feminine. Lol

Love Karren

Rachel Morley
10-11-2006, 10:08 PM
I must admit I often dress as a feminized male openly wearing women's clothes as a guy. I don't wear anything "too in your face" but it's fairly obvious that the clothes that I'm wearing are women's. Apart from the occational look of disgust from men, and the (fairly often) smiles from women, most people don't seem to notice or care. They might be thinking that I'm weird or whatever, but they certainly don't show it or make me feel uncomfortable.....I only hope I do the same for them. :happy:

jjjjohanne
10-13-2006, 05:10 AM
I could not easily pass as a woman. Furthermore, passing as a woman isn't an interest of mine. My biggest motivation to look like a woman is so I can wear a skirt and not look too freaky. I just like the clothes. It started with the hose. If I want to be a guy and I want to wear hose, then I have got to accept hose with shorts, no matter what the popular opinion on the style. It doesn't look too horrible...

I have worn a skirt as a guy and many people didn't notice, but many people did. There is no question what is going on when you see a guy in a skirt and dark hose. But, a guy in shorts and hose can be confusing. There is no guarantee that I am a CD. In any case, people were very polite to me if they noticed my outfit. I have gone out in shorts and hose several times. Quite a few times to public places. Often the hose were skin color.

I have gotten a nervous reaction from a guy once who noticed. One time, a girl noticed and had an amused smile and leaned to tell her boyfriend. Another girl noticed when I was on a payphone and she moved to where she could get a better look, but didn't interact with me. Few others ever show much reaction. If they do notice, and few do, they glance once and act normal and look away. Some try to steal a few more glances, but they don't give me any personal reaction. They either ignore me or if they are supposed to be interacting with me, they behave the same as they would have otherwise.

Joe

kimmy p
10-13-2006, 07:54 PM
I wear hose and shorts daily during the summer. I wear them for the support under doctors instructions (lucky me)! Almost no one ever notices. And if they do I just tell them it's for poor circulation and varicose veins. Which for me happens to be true. I wear either Beige, Nude, or Honey, and except for the occasional shine in direct sunlight all that is noticable is a nice set of evenly colored hairless leggs.

Kimmy P.

trannie T
10-14-2006, 12:46 AM
Last summer I wore a T shirt and a pair of women's shorts. The shorts were not really noticable as women's wear until I went to a bar and the waitress was wearing an identical pair. I don't think anyone noticed, I should have mentioned it to the waitress though.

Bernadina
10-14-2006, 01:05 AM
I often dress androgynously when in male mode. This week it been all ladies panties, pantyhose, socks, sandals, tops and fleece with lipstick and earings. Unfortunately the slacks and tops get replaced with obviously male ones when I have to visit clients.

Katrina
10-15-2006, 10:20 AM
As far as a skirt goes, I go out with a denim skirt, tank top, strappy sandals and my nails done. This look has caused people to stop dead in their tracks, but no one has said anything. At a recent picnic a friend asked "is that a kilt", I answered "no, honey, it's a skirt", that ended the conversation.

Brianna,
That's great! I love it! Of course you need to provide pictures of the nails and strappy sandals or you risk getting your membership revoked. ;)

Joe,
Sounds like you had some fun. Do you know a lot of Chinese?

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm a retired police officer and worked "plain clothes" (jeans and tee shirt covered with a denim shirt to cover my weapon). I drove 71' Pontiac Catalina and prowled the city on midnights looking for perpetrators. Note; anybody out after midnight on a week night is a PERP ! So I hear this call about a male dressed as a woman in a 24 hour Meijer store acting suspicious. So I tell the dispatcher to cancel the marked crew and I'd take the call. Upon my arrival I met the store manager who told me that this man was in the store dressed as a woman. I asked him what did he do? And he said the suspect looked through the women's department then at makeup then bought a magazine and left the store. But I asked him again "what did he do ?" He was surprised at my question and stated to me "Don't you really think it's suspicious that a guy would be out dressed as a woman in public ? " I wanted in the worst way to tell him he was full of beans, But I told him dressing is not a violation of the law and that if he didn't see any theft the customer was just a customer not suspicious. Further questioning reveled the manager was just transfered from day shift to midnights and he was not used to nocturnal type activities. As Sgt Joe Friday (Drag Net 60's TV Show) always said "That's one for the books" Da..Da..Da Dunt...Da..Da Da Dunt DAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! This has been another story from the cross dress files. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. But if they wore pink and red together then Julie York was consulted as to the level of fashion violation and we outed the goof !:devil: