PDA

View Full Version : Panty lines/Panty Styles

Karen Donna
10-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Recently had to accompany my wife to her doctor.They had a number of young,pretty medical assistants and nurses who all wore tight ,white medical pants.Their panty lines were all visible to me.The oldest nurse ,about 40, wore a hi cut panty.The others ranged from bikini style to a thong.
I enjoy wearing a nylon hi cut panty with frilly lace on most occasions,however I do enjoy looking at myself in a cotton white bikini panty at times.
I guess I just love the sensual feeling of nylon or rayon over cotton.
Love those panty lines!

Jolene
10-09-2006, 08:15 PM
One of life's simple pleasures, wearing a snug fitting pair of panties. Mmmmmm ........... Jolene :)

trannie T
10-09-2006, 09:44 PM
I thought this thread was more about panty lines. One of my most enjoyable experiences is checking for panty lines. A doctor's office where they wear white scrubs makes it easier.
I don't know what all the whining is abour, we haven't had a panty thread for at least two days.

Helen MC
10-09-2006, 11:54 PM
I just love to see the Panty Lines -VPL - on a woman and I know the full briefs I wear cause them but this doesn't bother me.

curriousme651
10-10-2006, 12:53 AM
panties is what got me into c/d therefor we might as well talk about them.....

Sharon
10-10-2006, 09:39 AM
For those of you who may notice your post(s) missing, I have just deleted a number of off topic ones. Please -- if you have problems with a specific member and the post they place, at least refer to the original post a little bit before making your comment.

melisa6
10-10-2006, 12:50 PM
I cant stand them. That why i stick to thongs and G strings.

Vivian Best
10-10-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm certainly more into the panties than the lines unless you are talking about lines such as Bali, Victoria's Secret, and such.

Siobhan Marie
10-10-2006, 04:40 PM
I just love to see the Panty Lines -VPL - on a woman and I know the full briefs I wear cause them but this doesn't bother me.

:iagree: with Helen.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

SherriePall
10-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Karen Donna -- What no hipsters or tongas?

Michelle2008
10-10-2006, 06:40 PM
I absolutely love looking for panty lines on GG's. I think its so sexy. I know alot of GG's don't like it when they have panty lines showing but to me its so feminine and sexy. And yes, doctors offices are perfect for seeing panty lines. Actually, I have a full length mirror that I check myself in everytime I am about to go enfemme. One thing I check for is panty lines......nice topic!

Take Care,
Michelle

Melinda Lou
10-11-2006, 08:25 AM
I don't spend a lot of time checking out panty lines, but it's nice to get a glimpse once in a while...OTOH, I'm not really sure if my own full briefs show lines or not, but I'm not sure it matters that much--I think anyone who saw a line on me when I'm in drab and underdressed (say at work) wouldn't believe what they were seeing anyway.

I see mostly lines from high-cut briefs or bikinis and the occasional thong "whale tail"--does any GG over 12 and under about 60 wear full briefs anymore? :D

Helen MC
10-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Aged 53 and I do and have worn them since I was 12

Melinda Lou
10-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Aged 53 and I do and have worn them since I was 12

Ah, but Helen, you're not a GG! :P

I do share your tastes though...we will have to set up a swap, my American "Girls Plus" panties for your British schoolgirls' knickers. :D

tammie
10-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Hi Everyone: I was attending a professional workshop a few yrs ago and I wore slacks everyday. My hicut panties showed a vpl and I didn't care because I don't believve anyone can tell if U R wearing womens panties or mens hicut briefs. However there were 2 young women looking at me and giggling.

I was taken aback, but I still refuse to believe that anyone can tell from a vpl if I have on Wacoal satin panteis or mens hicut briefs. Does anyone have thoughts on this? Am I wrong? Am I advertising to the world that I am a CD and not know it? Am I in VPL denial?

Helen MC
10-11-2006, 11:34 PM
Here in the UK it would not give the game away these days as modern men's briefs are almost identical to women's panties in appearance and shape, but it could be significant in the USA where I understand many men still wear undershorts or boxers rather than briefs. Perhaps the waistband of your panties was showing over the top of your trousers (pants) and that is what the girls saw?

fiona_libby
10-12-2006, 12:00 AM
This topic seems to be of some importance to lingerie / underwear manufacturers as they spend vast amounts on developing and advertising panties / briefs that do not show any panty lines. This topic attracts my attention as it is one situation that GG's face on a day to day basis, something I wish I was faced with rather than my current situation. To me it is the gusset of the panties that are most visible and that distinguish them from 'drab' male underwear that may look similiar and that is what may have attracted the attention of the giggling youngsters.

love and hugs

Fiona

JamieK
10-12-2006, 12:11 AM
I truly love to wear cute panties, and thongs, its what got me started in cd, but to avoid panty lines in some clothing, I use pantyhose. It all depends on what,-where and when.

Melinda Lou
10-12-2006, 02:18 PM
. To me it is the gusset of the panties that are most visible and that distinguish them from 'drab' male underwear that may look similiar and that is what may have attracted the attention of the giggling youngsters.

Fiona

I agree, it's not really the leg bands that distinguish "visible panty lines" from "visible men's brief lines", as much as it is that half-moon of the gusset on a pair of panties that is so prominent on one's posterior in a pair of tight and/or sheer pants, even jeans. What "gusset" men's briefs have is further forward and not as noticeable.