PDA

View Full Version : What job would you choose and how would you like to dress.

Bev06 GG
10-10-2006, 04:10 AM
Hi Girls,
For the past 16 years I have been employed as a Youth Worker and as such have had to dress practically in Jeans, sweat shirts and fleeces. Recently I have got another job as a Development Officer within Youth Services and will be expected to wear Suits and smart clothing, I think the term is power dressing. Anyway Im quite thrilled because its a look that I not only like, but I also know suits me.
So my question is this. In a perfectly accepting World, if you could choose a job which allowed you to dress enfemme, what would it be, and how would you like to dress.
Take care
BEVxxxx

Angie G
10-10-2006, 04:44 AM
The job I'm doing now and dress in skirts :hugs:
Angie

whisky12
10-10-2006, 04:57 AM
Hi Girls,
For the past 16 years I have been employed as a Youth Worker and as such have had to dress practically in Jeans, sweat shirts and fleeces. Recently I have got another job as a Development Officer within Youth Services and will be expected to wear Suits and smart clothing, I think the term is power dressing. Anyway Im quite thrilled because its a look that I not only like, but I also know suits me.
So my question is this. In a perfectly accepting World, if you could choose a job which allowed you to dress enfemme, what would it be, and how would you like to dress.
Take care
BEVxxxx any job were I can dress[ skirts heels]:be: :rose2: :rose2:

Foxy Lady
10-10-2006, 05:19 AM
A secretary where I could wear suits and heels.

Leasa Wells
10-10-2006, 05:26 AM
In my early years working in corporate american i had to wear suits. Then things loosen up an business casual too hold. I would rather wear casual clothing in either drab or fem mode

Michelle I
10-10-2006, 05:30 AM
Hi:

Hair stylist, love to try and style hair now. I would wear anything femme- skirts & Blouses, capris, anything that a woman my age would wear except for sweats.

Melissa

Lisa Golightly
10-10-2006, 05:30 AM
Shoe designer... Oh, I guess I'd dress a little bit like I do now... French & quirky.

Clare
10-10-2006, 05:54 AM
Airline employee - not a hostie, but working in the terminal as a check-in supervisor or an admin role. The female uniforms of most airlines are very well designed and look great.

Adrienne Heels
10-10-2006, 06:47 AM
Well, I think I would like to be an administrative assistant to an executive and wear stylish pant suits and heels every day. My second choice would be working in a shoe store...but I'm afraid I would spend my entire clothing allowance on the latest styles.

Kate Simmons
10-10-2006, 06:51 AM
Adventuress, mercenary or what ever you'd want to call it. I'd wear my black action suit, natch which is based on the catsuit worn by the Black Widow character in Marvel Comics.:happy: Ericka

TeriAnn
10-10-2006, 06:54 AM
I to would work in a shoe store that I could model the shoes for the customers and live my dream at the same time.I work once in a shoe store when I was younger and tried on many different style and colors talk about living your dream:D

sue ellan
10-10-2006, 07:01 AM
in a store that sells all kinds of ladies clothes. where i could dress up and wear all the clothes that gg's wear. the whole nine yards.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Carroll
10-10-2006, 07:25 AM
My current job at Sears the dress code is a khaki, white, black mix of clothing, so I wouldnt mind dressing at my current job

Karren H
10-10-2006, 07:30 AM
Bev, I actually love mining engineering and do wear a suit and tie every day except those days I have to visit the mines or go underground...

But I'd love to be a Corporate Lawyer and wear a a sweat pink power business suit and pink heels, every day.. Ok so maybe I'd have a few other colors in my wardrobe. Lol!!!

:D

Love Karren

Jennifer Rae
10-10-2006, 07:40 AM
President or CEO of a corporation. The title dictates what I'd be wearing...suits with heels.

Teresa Amina
10-10-2006, 07:48 AM
I'm already brainstorming an internet based business- Teresaminas' Terrible Trash- so I can work at home dressed as I please selling useless, yet trendy, stuff on eBay. (the name needs a bit more development:D )

thea
10-10-2006, 07:54 AM
I would be a minister, in a nice dress with a clerical collar or wearing workplace-appropriate skirts, blouses and suits, with not-too-high heels. On Sundays, probably an alb instead of a robe, because albs tie at the waist and I'd look a bit more feminine.

ophillia
10-10-2006, 08:01 AM
Where I do now. Second day this week enfemme. Yeaterday, dark skirt, silk blouse, and jacket, pantyhose and sling backs. Toady pleated skirt, short sleeve boat neck sweater, stockings and kitten heel mules. Just love it.

Daintre
10-10-2006, 08:22 AM
I would be a nurse, just a reguler Emergency one, I have a desire to help people in need, I have always wanted to be a nurse.....but frankly......needles really scare me....sooooo lose the fear of needles and I am there :D

Karren H
10-10-2006, 08:27 AM
I would be a minister, in a nice dress with a clerical collar or wearing workplace-appropriate skirts, blouses and suits, with not-too-high heels. On Sundays, probably an alb instead of a robe, because albs tie at the waist and I'd look a bit more feminine.

Interesting Thea....Last sunday I was at Panera's with the family and I was in line and this pretty woman walked up next to me, all in black, stunning, heels, gold jewelry and a white ministers collar!!! WOW. I need to start going to church!!. Lol

Love Karren

Paula Thomas
10-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Computer programer during the week, act as preacher (preacheress?) on Sundays (in my own church - I want to make the rules, preach the way I believe it should be - short sermon between a few hymns, followed by pot-luck lunch, outdoor play for the kids and time for the adults to talk, play cards, etc.).

Wear skirts/blouses or dresses with medium to low heels.

Sophia Rearen
10-10-2006, 08:32 AM
Anywhere I could work enfemme. I'd love to help women feel better about themselves. Be it a lingerie or dress store. Makeup artist or sex therapist. Ok, lets throw in the adult toy store sales associate as well. Perhaps Babeland's first TG employee?
Regarding how I would dress, it would be as trendy as possible for a middle aged woman. Mostly dresses and skirts with a shoe with a comfortably high heel.

AprilMae
10-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Flight Attendant for me. I love to travel

Nikki Dee
10-10-2006, 08:49 AM
Hiya..Minx..sorry, Bev.!!!..LOL......Good party Saturday wasn't it.!!...anway..the job.!!...I have always had a secretary fetish..love to be able to go to work in a nice tailored skirt suit...pencil skirt of course.!!!..If you hear of any vacancies, you know where I am.!!!!LOL...See you Friday.!!
Love Nikki. xxxxxxxx

Byllie
10-10-2006, 08:57 AM
Angie

Ditto!

sky0629
10-10-2006, 09:24 AM
I would love to work a hot night club with big tippers. So i could wear mini's, high thight boots, or heel, tanks or tube tops. Then i could work on my traffic skill, people skills, plus i be working night and have beach time during the day.
Sky

CDtv
10-10-2006, 10:47 AM
in those not quite nude bondage movies. get to be a **** and get paid for it. the heels i would wear and buy then wear then buy.

Ummm... what are You doing with that camera???? Ahhh ummm errrrr (Learned my lines didn't i)

KarenSusan
10-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Librarian. White bow blouse, black silk skirt, soft grey cashmere sweater with medium heels.

melisa6
10-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Most definitly a secretary.

Bonnie D
10-10-2006, 01:06 PM
teacher; skirts and blouses, occassionally a dress
admin assistant; skirts and blouses, skirt suits, pant suits, occassionally a dress
dancer; sexy, stylish clothes - love the various dance outfits
actress; sexy, stylish clothes - whatever the parts require

Paulette
10-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Business professional just would want to wear the nice skirt and jacket of a ladies suit with a very frilly front blouse and nice ear rings and braclets.

Deborah_UK
10-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Flight Attendant - without a doubt!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/skygirl1/bm1crop.jpg

the above is/was the British Midland FA uniform until the mid 90's

(sorry for the cropped pic - but I had a couple of "spare" uniforms to sell on ebay - and didn't want my face in it)

Ms.Susan
10-10-2006, 01:49 PM
I would like to work in a business enviornment. That way I could dress in pretty skirt suits and dresses everyday. I wouldn't want to wear a uniform, have to wear one know and they are boring! Everyone looks the same, no imagination:tongueout

kathy gg
10-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Well if I could choose a for *fun* job, it would be working at Hells Bells, a gothic clothing store on Queen Street in Toronto. Employee discount! hoo-ray! I could wear my fun dark clothing and fun make up and look pretty normal.

Or at this really cool urban record store where they never would complain about my hair color and my concert t-shirts!

Or if I had to get a job to train for...make-up artist on movie/modeling shoots!

KateLongman27
10-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Working for Agent Provocateur or working for place where I get discounts for cool dresses!

Win Der Mere
10-10-2006, 02:31 PM
I love to be different.
Mountain guide, tight sweatshirt, knee length skirt, boots, socks and nothing else.
The secretary idea also appeals !
Win

Sky
10-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Funny how many of you girls dream of wearing high heels to work. After the first week of 9 to 5, M to F foot torture, I wonder how many would keep on thinking the same...

linnea
10-10-2006, 03:28 PM
I, too, would like to do the job I'm doing now, that is teaching. But I would like to wear skirts and blouses, skirts and sweaters, and dresses. I think that occasionally I would wear a suit too, but I would be as frilly as I could be in front of a class. However, for comfort, I would not wear high heels on most days.

Angie

Raychel
10-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Womens Clothing store owner, in a heartbeat.

MichelleOBrien
10-10-2006, 04:22 PM
i'd kill to have a job working from home so i could randomly change outfits as i please. i just can't stand wearing the same clothes for more than a few hours. of course, i'd love to work in the mall too, as long as i could dress as cutesy as i like.

Sandy I am
10-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Being an electrician for so many years I guess I'll have to keep doing it because of the money. But I would like to get an office job estimating, then at least I could underdress.

Bev06 GG
10-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Funny how many of you girls dream of wearing high heels to work. After the first week of 9 to 5, M to F foot torture, I wonder how many would keep on thinking the same...

Yeah Ive got to agree with you there Sky. Ive bought myself some flat winter boots, stylish but comfortable. Gone are the days when I tottered behind a bar in stilletoe heels and went home with aching legs, feet and back. And Ive got the varicose veins to show for my vanity now, so Im much more practical.
Take care
BEVxxxx

sparks
10-10-2006, 04:36 PM
I just want to paint and not much else.

Lisa Golightly
10-10-2006, 04:38 PM

If you but decent shoes it really doesn't make a difference. Plus my calves are now heel toned so wearing flats feels weird.

Jasmine Ellis
10-10-2006, 04:38 PM
I would run my own womens clothes shop try before you buy men and women welcome in my little world of joy. And greet them with a great smile fully dressed and high heels, fantastic xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Sarah Rabbit
10-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Beautician, Hairstylist and Makeup Artist...As a male, I enjoy my Techo job. But if I had the chance, most definitely in to all the femme stuff:D

Sarah R. :bunny:

janedoe311
10-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Probably a part time or full time dancer and maybe a stripper. They can make a lot more money than a 9 to 5 job. I am a computer technician with no degree but a lot of college units, a cocktail waitress makes more than I do.

Strange and I would never tell my wife about that fantasy.

Dixie Darling
10-10-2006, 04:49 PM
For me it would probably be something along the lines of a clerk at a cosmetic counter in one of the upscale type stores. If not that, then a buyer for the store for such products. As most of us have probably noticed, most of these women wear very fashionable clothes - usually more toward the elegant or glamorous look and more often than not they are made up impeccably. It would be a reasonabe guess to say that these women have access to quite a few sample products and as such get to try new cosmetics, cologne, etc, on a regular basis.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Bev06 GG
10-10-2006, 05:09 PM
For me it would probably be something along the lines of a clerk at a cosmetic counter in one of the upscale type stores. If not that, then a buyer for the store for such products. As most of us have probably noticed, most of these women wear very fashionable clothes - usually more toward the elegant or glamorous look and more often than not they are made up impeccably. It would be a reasonabe guess to say that these women have access to quite a few sample products and as such get to try new cosmetics, cologne, etc, on a regular basis.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Actually Dixie, Ive always fancied that too. My partner loves going to the department stores with me because he likes the cosmetic dept. Just walking through it is a real treat for him.
BEVxxxxx

Christina Nicole
10-10-2006, 05:56 PM
I'd prefer to keep running my own consultancy, but then I couldn't dress too nicely. Ann Taylor would be about as fancy as one could get without clients thinking "She's too prosperous. Better cut her billables." So I guess that means getting a job again. Probably either CIO (worked in information management), V.P. of Sales (sold high tech for years) or a higher position. Then I could wear Chanel suits and St. John's knits. Not interested in any lower level positions. Been there, done that, very boring and the boss gets cranky with subordinates who dress better. I hate business casual, so I'd wear hand-made custom suits to work. Bad enough dressed as a guy to out-class the men. Dressing as a woman and out-classing the other women would be huge transgression!

Other than that, First Lady would be an excellent position, but not President. Most presidents age about 20 to 30 years while they are in office. But First Lady would be good. All of the best designers vie to supply her with their finest clothing.

Didn't think of this, but out-ranking God would be an interesting job, sort of a uber-god dictating how it is going to be to the real God.

...act as preacher (preacheress?) on Sundays (in my own church - I want to make the rules, preach the way I believe it should be...

I suppose that it takes an attorney to have the audacity to tell God what the rules are. :)

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

noname
10-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Would definately like to do some office work. As for what I'm not too picky. As for what I would wear, just stylish office wear. Sure would be nice to go to work with open toed shoes along, non baggy dress slacks, dress capris, and those diagonal stripped shirts.

cdcheryl
10-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Not that I have the body for it but work out of a modeling agency where I can be doing anything from bathing suits to evening gowns as long as it was femme and I got to wear heels and pantyhose.

JeanneF
10-10-2006, 11:46 PM
I rather like my job as an investment advisor, but it would be much nicer to be able to wear Chanel, Escada, Moschino, etc to the office instead of the Zegna and Canali that I wear now. And Stuart Weitzman and Jimmy Choo are WAY better than Allen Edmonds as far as footwear.

In a perfect world, though, I would be either a designer or run a fashion magazine, ala' "The Devil Wears Prada"...not only wearing the best of everything, buy being responsible for setting the trends for the world. :)

Joni Beauman
10-11-2006, 12:00 AM
As a field biologist, heels are not too practical unitl evenings; but a little lace under the collar always an option. Office work would be in a skirt, hose, heels and a sweater top. Joni

ReginaK
10-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Is housewife a job? If so, i'll take that and a nice comfortable blouse and skirt.

Khriss
10-11-2006, 02:17 AM
President of the United States !!?
"Dressed" ??:eek: could issue in..a truer era of honesty in "politics" eh ??
Yourvoteismuchappreciated!..hehe xx"K"

Blonde
10-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Where I work now.
I work in the movie industry, so it would be whatever I felt like wearing that day.

JoAnnDallas
10-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Here at work, the ladies wear everything from jeans and blouse and tennes to skirt and stylish top and 1-2" heels. Then if we have customers in Guys have to wear shirt with tyes and slacks, ladies skirt with blouse or dress and 1-2" heels.

If I could come en fem, I would wear skirt and blouse with 2" heels.

kateyliz
10-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Housewifery in an empty nest (basically what I do now) so that I could wear whatever strikes my fancy on any particular day (like I do part time now). Hugs, Kathy

Joy Carter
10-11-2006, 06:28 PM
I'd kick that skank Danica Patrick outta her Indie car and go racing. I'd have a mauve teddy on under my flame retardant driving suit and asbestos lip gloss ...... in mauve now ! :D

Snookums
10-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Hi Girls,
Take care
BEVxxxx

Bev,a perfectly accepting world,not in this corner of the Milky Way,but if I had a choice,some office job,I'd wear my leather skirt,a nice pullover turtle neck blouse,and of course,stilettos,no wig,no makeup.

Sharoncd
10-11-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm a manufacturing Engineer and I love what I do. The only thing that would make this job better is to come to work in a skirt and have a pair of heels for meetings.

trannie T
10-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Because I love the way they dress, I'd like to be a hooker.

admirerplus GG
10-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Bev,

My dream career would be an Interior Designer. I would love to develop a clientele of young and up and coming professionals. I would love to specialize in modern, trendy design for urban condo living.

Instead of boring office clothing, I would love to wear sexy unstructured wrap silk dresses with fabulous heels or boots. I would wear bright, happy colours and outrageously oversized sterling silver and costume jewelery. I would style my hair with big flowing curls. I would wear full make up and spicy, sexy perfume. I would also wear funky styled eye glasses. I would become the daring, vuluptuous woman I have always wanted to be.

Delline
10-11-2006, 08:27 PM
As a personnal assistant (very personnal) or as a secretary. Anyhow, I will always be as sexy as possible.
By the way, I'm free for the week ends ...

joycem
10-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Any job that I would have to were dresss every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernadina
10-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Beach bum.

Did it for a while as guy. Now would like to do it as a girl. Already got the swim wear to start.

Tiana
10-15-2006, 11:05 AM
it would have to be a secretary when every day i could wear lovely skirt suits and silky blouses with black tights and lovely heels x

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 11:09 AM
Bev,

My dream career would be an Interior Designer. I would love to develop a clientele of young and up and coming professionals. I would love to specialize in modern, trendy design for urban condo living.

Instead of boring office clothing, I would love to wear sexy unstructured wrap silk dresses with fabulous heels or boots. I would wear bright, happy colours and outrageously oversized sterling silver and costume jewelery. I would style my hair with big flowing curls. I would wear full make up and spicy, sexy perfume. I would also wear funky styled eye glasses. I would become the daring, vuluptuous woman I have always wanted to be.

I'd love to see this vision. :love: :doll: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Shelly Preston
10-15-2006, 11:12 AM
Personal Assistant

with a high salary

always smartly dressed

nikki smith
10-15-2006, 02:01 PM
i would love to work in the womens dept. of next and iwould dress as a women all day and i get to try on all the clothes womens of course:love:

patti
10-15-2006, 10:05 PM
Hi Bev!

If I could, I would like to work for a Female owned and operated Construction Company, where all the workers were female. I would work as the secretary, always in either dresses or skirts with makeup, nylons and feminine shoes. That would be my Dream Job!

Patti

daizinha
10-15-2006, 10:32 PM
The air company was a very nice call! I would definitely like that: charming, tight skirts, nice makeup and high heels.

samantha#1
10-15-2006, 11:30 PM
Defiantly the job I have now running a business with my wife but of course being able to dress all day at work not just a few hours when I am out the back away from customers.
Samantha

ebony
10-15-2006, 11:39 PM
I think I would be a RN(Registeres Nurse)

Francesp56
10-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Dear Bev;
Firstly, my congratulations on your new positon.
Now to answer your post------

RECEPTIONIST at a Beauty Salon !!
Short Skirt,Lacy Blouse, High heels ,long & beautifully manicured nails and as a bonus the other members of the Staff give me superb make-overs as required,------I can at least dream !!!

Great post.
Francesp56
Melbourne
Australia

trannynikki
10-16-2006, 10:22 AM
I'm with the gurls whose heads are in the clouds..

Air stewardess sounds scrummy to me.

I could also see the attraction of being a nice secretary too as long as it was a totally subservient position -I'm a bit of a sub!!

Also, providing all my customers have pretty feet, I could work in a shoe shop as that's where my real fetish lies- watching beautiful girls in heels and especially boots all day-is there a better way of spending the time??

EricaCD
10-16-2006, 10:27 AM
Profession? No change. I still love practicing law. (Given that warp to my personality, is it any wonder that I am progressively less concerned about being a crossdresser?)

Attire? I probably would not dress en femme every day. But when I did, it would be all business: skirt suits with a fairly conservative (but not too conservative!) cut. Sensible but attractive heels. Maybe the occasional sweater and skirt combination for casual Fridays. Let's just say that if the world ever magically becomes accepting (or I wind up 100% out), y'all would be well advised to buy stock in Tahari....

Erica

Victoria Nova
10-16-2006, 10:43 AM
I would like to have a few.

Librarian: White buttoned collar shirt, knee-length skirt; probably black. A low heeled shoe. 2-3".
Porn Star: Dress in very skimpy, great looking clothes. And get to be a **** while getting paid for it.

Those are really the only jobs I would like. I could easily do the pornstar one once I get some real silicon forms. I already have a webcam, so I'm half-way there.

JudithL
10-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Would love to work in a leatherware shop... and, of course, I'd just have to wear a leather skirt!

ColleenCD
10-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Bev, Best wishes on the new job! I would love to have several boutiques marketing high end ladies wear. Personal knowledge of the merchandise by all employees would be required. :happy:

Colleen

suzy
10-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Oh my... what are you all thinking?? :D I would love :love: to work at the mall, in sales....where you ask.. well, the obvious... Victorias Secret, or course!

:D

samantha1953
10-16-2006, 12:30 PM
it would have to be any job where i could wear a skirt and blouse all the time, and not have to worry what anybody thought.

veronica_gr
10-17-2006, 02:57 AM
The job I'm doing now and dress en-femme

joaniecd
10-17-2006, 12:13 PM
I work at home most of the time, Go to office twice a week in drab. At home wear what ever I feel like. Shorts and halter top, blouse and skirt, dresses, even wore a gown one day with full makeup, didnt get much work done that day, do busy admiring.

Billie Jean
10-17-2006, 04:37 PM
I would be a nurse, just a reguler Emergency one, I have a desire to help people in need, I have always wanted to be a nurse.....but frankly......needles really scare me....sooooo lose the fear of needles and I am there :DI am a nurse. Needles don't bother me because I'm giving not getting the shot. I wear the same clothes as the GG nurses, scrubs, support hose and clogs. No one sees my panties or painted toe nails. Because of the likelyhood of a body fluid splash wearing scub dresses are impractical. Billie Jean

Little Girl Mia
10-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Tough question, I'd love to work at a Skydiving dropzone, or a SCUBA resort... but niether of those are condusive to femme dressing and activities. So femme wise I'd love to be a secretary (preferably for a company run by my wife), where I can wear short skirt and heels.

Mia

Sophie Yeats
10-17-2006, 05:04 PM
This is a real no brainer for me :)

I already have the perfect job as an online games designer..
As for clothes, goth and metaller clothing :)

Long black skirts, stripy or other interestingly patterned tights. New Rock or Gothic Lolita shoes and T-shirts...

- Sophie

Tessa Wire
10-17-2006, 05:09 PM
I would love to be a VP of some big time Corparation, and be able to ware power skirt suits, with heel of course.

As always Loves :hugs:

TaniaInTas
10-20-2006, 01:41 AM
Any job that involved meeting a myriad of different people, so that I could show off my sexy, but classy attire. I am really envious of those that get to dress this way everyday

varinia
10-20-2006, 02:35 AM
Bev,
I am so jelious. Power dressing? I love the professional look. The clothing in my opinion speaks out and says I am inteligent but also safisicated. I also like the fact that it presents the oportunity to be flexable in what can be worn with it. If I had to work enfemme, the dress suits would most definitly be my choice.

sally Dickson
10-20-2006, 09:22 AM
i'd love an office job (maybe where i work now) It would be smart casual top with the obligotary pencil skirt. Failing that a shop assistant or someone that could wear a nice cowl neck dress in the summer

sweeting
10-20-2006, 09:32 AM
lingerie store wearinga dress and heels and sexy lingerie laurie

Angela Burke
10-20-2006, 09:52 AM
I've been giving this some serious consideration and I've decided I would like to be a newsreader sitting at a desk reading the news.
To the viewing public I would appear to be a very soberly dressed man, dark jacket, white shirt, plain tie.
But.
From the waist down I'd be showing the skirt of a French maids dress, fishnets and heels.
When I'd finished reading the news I'd wish everyone a cheery goodnight whilst tapping my bits of paper on the desk.
Then.
I'd jump up and run around the desk, turn my back to the camera, bend over and flip up my skirt, showing my frilly knickers!
I don't suppose I'd last very long in the job but it would be fun.

Diane CDN
10-20-2006, 10:30 AM
I would like to do makeovers and photoshoots for a living, adding at some point a boutique to my studio. Clothing wise...whatever I felt like wearing that day, usually semi conservative with practical shoes :)

Diane

StephanieD
10-29-2006, 01:17 AM
Flight Attendant. Bring back hot pants and micro minis inflight!
Bikini shop owner. Lots of advice on how to wear and what to wear. Encourage trying on all styles.
Secretary. Suits, heels, pantyhose, bras. A must.

Drew68
10-29-2006, 05:34 PM
My ideal job would be a cashier in a bank.

I'd have to wear the bank's uniform of a blouse and skirt in their corporate colours, together with sheer black tights and low heeled shoes, and my hair tied back in a neat ponytail.

Tracy Lynn
10-29-2006, 06:57 PM
A nature photographer. Feminie outdoor clothing.

Brianne_bc
10-29-2006, 07:06 PM
Ide want to be an illussionist and entertainer.... Latly ive been totally infatuated by the magic act of David and Dania... I think this woman has the best job in the world and oh my if I could be one woman in the world right now she is the one... Oh my.. to me she is the ultimate in femininity......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-wUgnyGv0

Brenda809
10-29-2006, 07:14 PM
I have always wanted to be a maid for a very rich lady..........Just think a different maid uniform for each day of the week..:heehee:

Amy Hepker
10-29-2006, 07:25 PM
I guess if I could and had a choice of jobs and things to wear, I think it would be at an upscale dress store where I could dress in the finest dresses and make good money selling to all the ladies. I would love to fit in and be accepted as a Female.

Stephanie Miller
10-29-2006, 07:35 PM
A job that would allow me to wear power suits when I wanted, cute and sassy clothes, (or if I wanted simple jeans or skirts), during the day and then swim suits while lounging on a cruise ships deck. Yep, that’s for me. In fact, I’d even throw in an evening gown for dinners with clients. ( NOT THAT KIND OF CLIENTS! :Angry3: )
What is that you say? Well – a high profile travel agent for large corporations of course. I'd have to go on some trips with my "team" just to make sure it all goes well or to preview prospective travels, don’t I? Think of the clothes I could try in other countries. Oh, the resorts……:c9:

JenniferR771
10-29-2006, 07:39 PM
I would love to be an airline flight attendant--such nice uniforms!
In second place--assistant manager at a thrift store--because my favorite asst manager is so nice to me. I imagine myself working for her and being required to wear a "new" dress or skirt suit everyday--with heels and full jewelry of course.

michelle belle
10-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Hi Girls,
Take care
BEVxxxx

Hi Bev,
My wife says I put my makeup on too heavy she saw your picture and said
that You looked lovely what's Your secret. I have a problem covering facial hair.
Michelle:2c:

Maureen
10-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Cocktail waitress at the Venetian hotel / casino in Las Vegas. Beautiful feminine outfits and high heels. What more could a girl want?

joanne_mi
10-30-2006, 11:19 AM
What a great question! And a fun one as well.

Since many of us TG type folk are seeking symbols of femininity (although that perception gets distorted at times), I would do the absolute same thing regarding choice of career. I think I would want to be a flight attendant. It's sort of a symbolically feminine career, there are some choices of apparel (for when skirts get old), and I think I'd be pretty good at it. :D
"Coffee, tea, or milk ma'am?"

Kaitlyn
10-30-2006, 11:27 AM
I think I wouldn't mind being a secretary. I would wear skirts or dresses, with a nice blouse or maybe even just a nice skirt and tanktop. who knows, it would be nice though. :happy:

Charolette time
10-31-2006, 09:33 AM
In this world I would like to work at my favorite store Lane Bryant and be able to try on all the great things that they sell, and oh the feeling when stocking the tables and racks with all those soft and silky panties and thongs, Id just have my face in them all day smelling the newness and knowing that they will be on some hot bod and I mean us , then rush home and try on all the things I bought this day, but I guess I would run out of money before the end of the week , and waiting till next week would be I a major let down, oh well Its a good dream though, just writing about it is driving my wild, I guess Im going to have to go and see if they are hiring, ill let you know. love Charolette

LaurenInDC
10-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Got to go with Angie G on this... :)

-L

Sweet Cindy
10-31-2006, 12:02 PM
In a perfectly accepting world (as Bev stipulates), I'd like to try sales rep.
I'm not sure I have the personality for it, but I'd get to drive around and be out and about, meeting all sorts of people, dressed like this:

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Suits+and+Separates&product%5Fid=70646

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Suits+and+Separates&product%5Fid=70664

ashlee chiffon
10-31-2006, 12:13 PM
job wise, i like office stuff as i've spent most of my life outdoors in physical jobs...its nice to dress up *jeans are acceptib,also* and still be able to wear my satiny underware! I think would like to wear fem pin stripe suits with skirts and heels...like the tighter skirts *not tooo tight to violate office s decorum, though*....or...i like the blouse and black skirt look, with a white blouse and a skirt with lots of movement...3in heels...light makeup..
i think working in a dress shop or lingerie shop would be a blast, also! Or cutting hair...like playing with hair!
would need a job that allowed me to use a computer, for the most part, so i could moniter my fav sites, such as this!
ciao!

alysonatl
11-01-2006, 12:51 PM
My top three choices would be:
1. Saleswoman in the better dress or business wear department of an upscale department store. I'd be able to wear (and afford) all the wonderful clothes there and be helping other women find their best look.

2. Administrative assistant at a company that has a dress code requiring women to wear skirts or dresses, stockings, makeup and heels.

3. Airline Flight attendant. I love the uniforms and the opportunity to travel to wonderful cities to shop.

Kristen Marie
11-01-2006, 01:00 PM
I have a strong accounting background and I have done some accounting work for some TG friendly business. (Retail and services who provide TG services) They have provided me a work place just off the main floor where I can come in, dress up in a nice business dress or suit, and do some work for them. It's enough so that it is private, but a bit public at the same time. Wish I could do more work this way. The pay is not that great, but the experience is exciting.

Alex R
11-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Either:

air hostess with a proper tailored suit, none of those overall some airlines no seem to provide to their hostesses; or

sales assistant a ladies shoe boutique specialising in boots, could get to tray them all on:D

JoAnnDallas
11-01-2006, 01:19 PM
The job I am doing now. Except I would be able to wear fashionable clothing.

fancy nancy
11-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Currently,I work in a grocery store .I would love to work in an offfice as a female adminisrative position where I could dress in a dress or skirt suit while wearing high heels .

Bornfree55
11-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi Bev, was so glad to see that a gg would beinterest in something us CD/
TV/TG would have to say. I myself would love to be a Secretary who could dress in heels, short skirts, tight blouses and very sexy yet classy yet a bit of ****tyness to it

sarah-smith
11-01-2006, 04:22 PM
carry on working where I am... behind a bar but I'd turn up in a nice top, black trousers and a cute pair of black flats.

not over girly... but smart and sexy! :happy:

tall sam
11-01-2006, 04:27 PM
If any of you can dress or part dress while working you very lucky. I am in a male dominated work and there is no way I would dare risk it. Other than wear a g-string and have seaned into a eveining work dinner with pantyhose under my suite. (feels increadible sexy)

michelle44cd
11-01-2006, 04:52 PM
I would work in a fancy restaurant as a hostess, and I would dress in beautiful, stylish, and sexy clothes. I would be so happy to get the admiring galnces from the patrons. When I am in a restaurant, I often watch the hostess and can just tell she is loving the admiring glances from both the men and the women.

Lissa Stevens
11-01-2006, 06:35 PM
I think I would want to work as an sales associate in a high end boutique, where I could see the latest clothes before the public did. I would love to help others put together their wardrobe.

Angela Burke
11-01-2006, 06:47 PM
A waitress in a cocktail bar,
Then I'd meet you!

paulap
11-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Corporate CEO by day, Mistress B%$% by night!:dom:

Kristine M Holland
11-02-2006, 12:52 PM
I read so many gr8 ideas! If Iwere to be full time and I could choose I would want to be in the professional world because I love classic office attire. I am currently in sales and would still wish to be in tht veign however if I was able to secure a secretarial or PA for a corp boss I might want tht as well!
Huggs! :2c:

Josie06
11-02-2006, 02:42 PM
I would contine as the accountant/auditor that I have been for years. But it would be delicious in that it would be wearing dresses, nylons and heels every day.

Imma
11-02-2006, 04:58 PM
To Group::love:

An office job where I could and outfit like that shown in following photograph. My high heel limit is reached in the shoes in this picture. These darlings are 5.5 inches:eek:

As long as I could wear tight foundations, pantyhose, gartered nylon stockings, red panties, short skirts, killer heels, clanky bracelets, necklaces, earrings, makeup and painted fingernails and toenails :o

Nothing beats the despotic grip of multiple foundations except for the high from wearing high arch, black patent shoes. Normally I wear my heels with a buckled leather strap around the instep and the ankle. Sometimes I put little locks on them and give the keys to my wife. Either way, the feet are forced to endure the high arch for hours. So far, my record is 12 hours! :thumbsup:

Imma works in home office in this attire as much as schedules permit.:heehee: :confused2:

Imma:doll:

Joanna Renee'
11-04-2006, 12:40 PM
In the office enviorment it would be dresses or business suits(pants suits,jackets dresses) low to medium heels and matching hose. if retail or anything else whatever the job required pants, blouses but always hose and undergarments.:hugs: Joanna Renee'

Crissy Kay
11-05-2006, 04:29 PM
I have always wanted to be a maid for a very rich lady..........Just think a different maid uniform for each day of the week..:heehee:

I"m with Brenda there, We could tke turns between being the upstairs maid, or ladies maid, and being the parlor maid!!!!