PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up!!

Karren H
10-10-2006, 07:58 AM
For any that missed it, WE - Womans Entertainment Channel is rebroadcasting "Secret Lives of Women - Married to Crossdressers" tonight (Tuesday Oct 10th) at 10PM eastern and again tommorow morning (Wednesday Oct 11th) at 1 AM eastern time... Set your VCRs or DVD recorders!!

Great show,, Mel does a fantastic job....she should have been an actress!! Hehe

Love Karren

brandie
10-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Thanks For The Info. I Will Be Getting Home At Around Ten Will Turn It On. If The Baseball Game Is Over Go Tigers.

Brandie

Raychel
10-10-2006, 08:19 AM
It is a great show, It is definitly worth watching.

Carroll
10-10-2006, 08:23 AM
it was a good show. I just got a chance to watch it the other day

Snookums
10-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Karen,I watched it when it was on WE befor,it's done real well,and definetly shows the positive.

Melanie R
10-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Great show,, Mel does a fantastic job....she should have been an actress!! Hehe

Love Karren

Thanks Karren for your comments. I always thought that as Mel I was the Academy Award winning actor.

It was fun seeing the show again tonight. I really think that for all CD's and their significant others if they do not find the answers in viewing this show something is wrong.

Hugs,

Melanie

Barb Valentine
10-10-2006, 11:08 PM
I don't get WE up here in the great white north :sad:
(maybe bigger rabbit ears ;oh Sarah could you come here):heehee:

Melanie R
10-10-2006, 11:28 PM
I don't get WE up here in the great white north :sad:
(maybe bigger rabbit ears ;oh Sarah could you come here):heehee:

We do have DVD's of the show for anyone who was unable to get WE. Send me your name and address.

Hugs,

Melanie

Tammi_52
10-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Have already set the Tivo. BTW, "heads up" is the best way to play on the ice.

--Tammi_52, who plays in between the "pipes."

Karren H
10-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks Karren for your comments. I always thought that as Mel I was the Academy Award winning actor.

It was fun seeing the show again tonight. I really think that for all CD's and their significant others if they do not find the answers in viewing this show something is wrong.

Hugs,

Melanie

Always great to hear from you Melanie!!! The wife and I were watching "Man in the Iron Mask" on a different channel and all of a suden there was a advertisement for SLW-Married to Crossdressers on.. And I knew imediately what it was but it took my wife a minute to figure it out......CLICK......not quite ready for primetime around my house!!!

Not a problem......maybe next time!!

Love Karren