PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I just don't understand

Donna Louise
12-31-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi All

I have been with the same woman for over 30 years. Guess what I still have not figured her out. She has known that I am a crossdresser for I guess about 7-8 years now. Most of the time there are not a lot of things said about it. Oh I do get the usual "That outfit makes you look like a hooker". :D

Well anyway. Today I polished my toe nails. I do this very seldom and am very careful to always wear socks when I do have polish on. Normally it will only stay on for 1-2 days. Just for your info I have done it many times in the past.

Today, I was sitting in her ebay office with her chatting and decided to polish my toe nails. I have done this many times. Out of the blue I get "I can't belive you are putting polish on your toe nails. I don't do in and have never done it. I don't see why you have to do it!"

Girly Girls I am at a lose. Is it me or do I just not understand females yet?

I do it as a very special treat for me.

Hugs
Donna Louise

KewTnCurvy GG
01-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Okay, well as a GG, I will translate. She doesn't like your CDing and wishes you didn't. That is my best guess. And she tries to keep her mouth shut but every now and then, can't. Sorry for the situation.

hugs
kew

Donna Louise
01-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Well Hello and Happy New Year to you.

Parden if I say, I'm sort of sad to see you here. You should be out and about.

Of course you are more then likely right. I know that she have never embraced but rather tolerated my dressing. :o

Yet she loves it when I go out shopping alone and come home with some really cute girly stuff. I guess that that is just a different animal all together.

Donna Louise

Chrissycd
01-01-2005, 02:27 AM
she envies you in some ways for the way you express your femininity. Or maybe, maybe she thinks that if you do something she doesn't normally do, you are somehow indirectly criticizing her femininity. Or maybe I'm thinking too much. :confused:
Who am I to talk? I'm divorced and haven't had a lousy date in two years!
Chrissy

Sweet Susan
01-01-2005, 04:26 AM
I agree with Kew. She just doesn't really like you crossdressing and she probably would just prefer that you didn't do it. She'd probably be really happy if you just quit. But you can't. I don't think there is anything you can do to change the situation or her attitude about it.

Vickie-CD
01-01-2005, 06:44 AM
" I do it as a special treat for me", You hit the nail on the head there. Everyone from all walks of life needs to treat there self to something they enjoy and most everyone does because they deserve it. You are no different, those little treats can make all the difference in the world. You did nothing wrong.
Love,
Vickie

DonnaT
01-01-2005, 08:08 AM
Additionally, she can't understand why you'd want pretty nails when no one else is going to see them.

Just tell you like pretty nails, and then ask her if she'd like you to paint hers. She'll decline of cours, but persuade her with "Just this once?"

My wife doesn't understand this part of me either, especially when I were the polish on my fingernails while out and about.

I tell her it's not fair that women get to wear all the pretty things. At least in the bird world the male birds are the pretty ones, and I'm spreading my wings ;)

Wendy me
01-01-2005, 10:27 AM
mabey offer to do her nails sa well .......a treat for you and her

Tamara Croft
01-01-2005, 11:56 AM
I agree with Kew aswell.... has she ever paid you a compliment when you have been dressed?? or does she always make some snide comment!!! I very rarely paint my toe nails, I just can't be bothered!! But Tammy always has hers painted even if no one can see it. Like you say, it's just a little treat to yourself :)

Tamara x

Sharon
01-02-2005, 01:33 AM
Okay, well as a GG, I will translate. She doesn't like your CDing and wishes you didn't. That is my best guess. And she tries to keep her mouth shut but every now and then, can't. Sorry for the situation.

hugs
kew

I think Kew's right on this one. My wife tolerated my dressing pretty well, but I still remember the day she asked me to stop shaving my legs. A few weeks later, she had me shave them again. Go figure!

Darby
01-02-2005, 01:55 AM
I generally have to agree and also say that when you get to a point of thinking that you understand her... and God forbid if she thinks she realizes it... she will change the rules on you! Just the way it will be!
Also, one thing we don't have to go through (other than living with our female SO) is "mentalpause". Speaking from living it now... tread lightly and try to stay away from the tornado! I step into it all to often and realize it when I have been hit from every side and never have figured it out where it came from!!!

Kerri
01-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Darbys quote:
"I generally have to agree and also say that when you get to a point of thinking that you understand her... and God forbid if she thinks she realizes it... she will change the rules on you! Just the way it will be!
Also, one thing we don't have to go through (other than living with our female SO) is "mentalpause". Speaking from living it now... tread lightly and try to stay away from the tornado! I step into it all to often and realize it when I have been hit from every side and never have figured it out where it came from!!!"

Preach it sister! ..... and Ditto! ..... and Amen!

Kerri

Donna Louise
01-02-2005, 07:24 AM
I generally have to agree and also say that when you get to a point of thinking that you understand her... and God forbid if she thinks she realizes it... she will change the rules on you! Just the way it will be!
Also, one thing we don't have to go through (other than living with our female SO) is "mentalpause". Speaking from living it now... tread lightly and try to stay away from the tornado! I step into it all to often and realize it when I have been hit from every side and never have figured it out where it came from!!!

Darby, I know exactly what you are talking about. I realize that there is not much a gg can do about it. My wife could not take the meds as they made her ill. For the most part I think she is through it - but I might be wrong.

Yes I have been bowled over by the winds of change myself.

I love you, I hate you, you are the best thing to ever happen to me, you are the spawn of satan I don't know why I married you - all in less then 5 minutes.

When I saw the winds coming I and the rest of the family scattered and dove for cover.

Donna Louise

AnnaMaria
01-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Sounds to me as if the idea of menapause may not be fare from right. I know that my wife started to show signs of it around Thanksgiving and I didn't really see it at first but when I did I put my foot down and she is now taking an hergal suppliment called estrovene and she has made a complete turn around. What really shocked me is the fact that she is younger than I am, but then I got to thinking about it and realized that with the problems that she has been having with her female parts the last few years I guess this would be the logical result. Though 2 and 2 didn't equal 4 until she mentioned that she was having hot flashes, that was a dead give away.

Good luck with her and I hope that things will get better soon.

huggs
anna

crispy
01-02-2005, 11:14 PM
just be happy that you are blessed with an SO who accepts you CDing in her presence, and stop bitching about it ... If only we were all so lucky. :) :p

Tamara Croft
01-03-2005, 08:53 AM
just be happy that you are blessed with an SO who accepts you CDing in her presence, and stop bitching about it ... If only we were all so lucky. :) :p

CRISPY!!!! You should be fed to the sharks... oh wait... *hides*

Tamara x

Wendy me
01-03-2005, 09:16 AM
donna ..........sometimes i just don't under stand...............girlfreind your one up on me because ..........it's more than sometimes i don't understand........more like all the time .........just roll with it....... ;)