PDA

View Full Version : Happend today...

Xaff
10-10-2006, 08:10 AM
I have been thrown out of the girl toilet room.

I entered, she looks at me, and she said: ehm this is the girl room.
So I said: Ow, sorry. And left. :happy:

Holly
10-10-2006, 08:15 AM
Pretty cool, Morgan. Guess you pass!

Xaff
10-10-2006, 08:25 AM
Pretty cool, Morgan. Guess you pass!
Yeah, I guess so. Now I know I am doing it right. :thumbsup:

Kieron Andrew
10-10-2006, 08:28 AM
lol i love it!!! not even ive gotten that but then again i use the gents all the time now!

JenniferMint
10-10-2006, 09:06 AM
I remember my grandmother was inside the ladies' restroom, with my grandfather waiting outside. This very butch woman tried to enter, but my grandfather thought she was a guy and stopped her saying it's the ladies' restroom! LOL!

bi_weird
10-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Hey congrats on passing!

CaptLex
10-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Cool, Morgan, hasn't happened to me yet. The closest was when a women entered, gave me a strange look, left again, came back and stood there waiting for me to leave before she would use the facilities. I just smiled at her as I walked out. I feel strange going into the ladies room now, though. I still do it in some public places because I think I'll be thrown out of the mens room, but I don't do it at work anymore. One of my friends told me that MtFs are more likely to be thrown out of a ladies room than for me to be thrown out of the mens room because women will call for security, but men just ignore you and go about their business. Gotta love that. :thumbsup:

Kieron Andrew
10-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Cool, Morgan, hasn't happened to me yet. The closest was when a women entered, gave me a strange look, left again, came back and stood there waiting for me to leave before she would use the facilities. I just smiled at her as I walked out. I feel strange going into the ladies room now, though. I still do it in some public places because I think I'll be thrown out of the mens room, but I don't do it at work anymore. One of my friends told me that MtFs are more likely to be thrown out of a ladies room than for me to be thrown out of the mens room because women will call for security, but men just ignore you and go about their business. Gotta love that. :thumbsup:right here we go with Toilet lesson 101 lol, get ur butt in a do the business leave and go about your day.....just a thought, if you have changed your name legally then you quite entitled to go use public mens toilet especially if you get your doctor write you a letter stating you are FTM Trans on testosterone living in your chosen gender role(which u then carry round with you)..........theres nothing to it, get on with it lol

CaptLex
10-10-2006, 01:00 PM
just a thought, if you have changed your name legally then you quite entitled to go use public mens toilet especially if you get your doctor write you a letter stating you are FTM Trans on testosterone living in your chosen gender role(which u then carry round with you)..........theres nothing to it, get on with it lol
Believe it or not, even here in the big diverse city (where almost nothing phases anyone) people with doctors' letters and identification stating they have changed genders have been arrested and even abused by the NYPD. This is why I hesitate. Until our cops get some sensitivity training, it's a big gamble just to go pee. :(

Kieron Andrew
10-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Believe it or not, even here in the big diverse city (where almost nothing phases anyone) people with doctors' letters and identification stating they have changed genders have been arrested and even abused by the NYPD. This is why I hesitate. Until our cops get some sensitivity training, it's a big gamble just to go pee. :(thats not on.....thats total discrimination!

CaptLex
10-10-2006, 01:56 PM
thats not on.....thats total discrimination!
Yup . . . but that's reality. It's a big, bad world out there that's not safe for us. :mad:

Felix
10-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I so hate discrimination of all types but you are right it is a big bad world and ppl who are different will always be abused and discriminated against :Angry3:

Xaff
10-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Yup . . . but that's reality. It's a big, bad world out there that's not safe for us. :mad:

Indeed. On school I would love to go to the boys room, but it's a rule that a boy can't go to the girls room. And girls not to the boys room. If you get caught, and there is is a big chanse you will during the break, then you're in trubble.
It's so mean. Indeed going to pee is somethimes diffecult...hmm.

Morgan

Kieron Andrew
10-10-2006, 06:13 PM
im so lucky. ive never had a problem with gender discrimination, i go in the gents all the time, but i must admit ive had other types of discrimination so i guess that makes up for it!

Evert
10-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Indeed. On school I would love to go to the boys room, but it's a rule that a boy can't go to the girls room. And girls not to the boys room. If you get caught, and there is is a big chanse you will during the break, then you're in trubble.
It's so mean. Indeed going to pee is somethimes diffecult...hmm.

Morgan

Hey Congrats! :D

And about the above... I know the problem. I wait untill the lessons begin and when everyone is in class I go pee.. no one around so I even can choose! Boy's, Girl's.. Just think: I couldn't care less. Do what you want.
It works for me. Girl kicked me out of the girlsroom, so I must look passable. Most of the boy's think also that I'm a guy and don't even notice me...... :thumbsup:

boi_0h
10-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Nice work Morgan :thumbsup: ! I usually use the unisex bathroom's at school, that way nobody can question me, and besides they're bigger and usually cleaner too heh.

Evert
10-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Unisex rooms?!!? I want those too! :eek: