PDA

View Full Version : Update

Jillian310
10-10-2006, 05:08 PM
I recently related an experience I had at a business luncheon where I was dressed in fem slacks and garter belt and fishnets under, but en drab in appearance. One of the guys invited me to see his new condo, where we had a couple glasses of wine and a good chat, where I felt by some of his questions he was lightly hitting on my fem slacks. Well, he called the other day and suggested I return to the condo to clear up some details in the paper work, which was a legitimate thing. During the course of that conversation I again felt a gentle probing. So I just asked, would he mind if I came in drag! He leaped at this and was profuse in acceptance. Sooooooo, I went to the meeting in black heels, black tights, one of my longish black minis (crotch covered lol), black bejeweled long sleeve sweater, rings on every finger, longish dangly earrings, fem wrist watch, bangles on the other wrist, makeup - blue eye makeup to compliment my blue eyes - and a nice black hat I just got that sort of forces my long gray hair to frame my face nicely. He met me at the door to his unit, and was very gracious. He told me that he had watched me on the closed circuit TV as I walked from the car to the entrance. He said except for masc squarer shoulders and a little uncertainty walking in the heels, I looked just fine!

We had a strickly business meeting on opposite sofas, each editing the material as we reached agreement on the various issues. He offered me a glass of wine, and we had a couple together. It was a very enjoyable experience! We chatted for a long time about chit-chat stuff. He seemed to really enjoy my en femme appearance and personna, even though I had my sharpest business hat on throughout the afternoon.

As I was departing, he watched me touch up my make up with great interest. He made it clear that he would like to have more social visits. (He knows I am married.) We agreed that he would call me next Saturday, and perhaps make a luncheon date during the week where I can come dressed if I choose. If he does call, I know I will go en femme to a classy restaurant in a Pittsburgh suburb, becasue I know his life style and where he likes to eat out.

He held the door for me when I departed. As I passed by him, I gave him a lipsticky kiss on his forehead! He thanked me profusely! As I turned to walk toward the elevator, I saw my crimson lip print on his forehead!

I have been out many times en femme before, but this was a first, and I feel, a real breakthrough. I am so happy to share the experience with you.

Josi
10-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Forgive me for sounding like a prude - but your thread leaves me feeling uncomfortable tho' certainly NOT about your dressing and your presentation.

BUT

In a "standard" relationship (it matters not whether hetro or gay), I place a value on fidelity.
I realise on here we all have a variety of personal values, but I hope its OK to state mine. I suppose I risk the charge that I am judgemental. But if someone posts about their actions, it is hopefully Ok to debate those actions with respect.

No matter what we wear - "drab" or "drag" (hate those terms actually!) - UNLESS our partners are aware and agreeing to an "open" relationship, it is an act of unfaithfulness and deceit (in my view) to commence a relationship with another person and dishonouring to the partner.

HE may know you are married - but does your wife know you are meeting someone else - kissing someone else - enjoying the moment and the reminiscence - and planning a date with someone else?

I expect the answer is no.
I understand the need for acceptance and the fulfillment from being treated by someone else as you want to be treated.

However, crossdressing is NOT (in my view) an excuse for unfaithfulness.
There doesnt have to be a sexual act for unfaithfulness ..
So I understand your excitement, but feel uncomfortable that you are deceiving your wife and have no sense of wrongdoing.

If you are in an "open" marriage where your wife knows of your "date" - or doesnt care, I apologise.

WE all have varying values I suppose. What you have described certainly contradicts the standard I give and expect within my relationship, especially a marriage.

ashleyinwpb
10-10-2006, 05:38 PM
You go girl..kick some fem booty...then give it to him...I'm hapy to hear that...very proud of you! I wish I was in your predicament...Regards, Ash

GG Vanya
10-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Forgive me for sounding like a prude - but your thread leaves me feeling uncomfortable tho' certainly NOT about your dressing and your presentation.

BUT

In a "standard" relationship (it matters not whether hetro or gay), I place a value on fidelity.
I realise on here we all have a variety of personal values, but I hope its OK to state mine. I suppose I risk the charge that I am judgemental. But if someone posts about their actions, it is hopefully Ok to debate those actions with respect.

No matter what we wear - "drab" or "drag" (hate those terms actually!) - UNLESS our partners are aware and agreeing to an "open" relationship, it is an act of unfaithfulness and deceit (in my view) to commence a relationship with another person and dishonouring to the partner.

HE may know you are married - but does your wife know you are meeting someone else - kissing someone else - enjoying the moment and the reminiscence - and planning a date with someone else?

I expect the answer is no.
I understand the need for acceptance and the fulfillment from being treated by someone else as you want to be treated.

However, crossdressing is NOT (in my view) an excuse for unfaithfulness.
There doesnt have to be a sexual act for unfaithfulness ..
So I understand your excitement, but feel uncomfortable that you are deceiving your wife and have no sense of wrongdoing.

If you are in an "open" marriage where your wife knows of your "date" - or doesnt care, I apologise.

WE all have varying values I suppose. What you have described certainly contradicts the standard I give and expect within my relationship, especially a marriage.

I couldn't have said it better myself. In addition, I admire you for your values Josi. It seems at times they are the exception rather than the rule anymore.

I'm with ya 100%

Wendy me
10-10-2006, 05:52 PM
veary nice abought the going out dressed .....veary uncool abought that married and looking for dateing or more ..... dressed or not married.......is......married..........sorry that how i feel.....

princessmichelle
10-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Jillian,

I too compliment you on your skill and courage in presenting as female, but my concern is for your physical safety: blackmail or rape.
I'm not saying physical violence is likely, I'm saying it's a concern that women in general need to be aware of. Is there someone who knows where you are when you see him, who knows to take action if you dont call? Could the guy you are seeing benefit by blackmailing you?
Never hurts for a woman to be prepared!

Regards,

Princessmichelle

Christina Nicole
10-10-2006, 06:11 PM
] Sooooooo, I went to the meeting in black heels, black tights, one of my longish black minis (crotch covered lol), black bejeweled long sleeve sweater, rings on every finger, longish dangly earrings, fem wrist watch, bangles on the other wrist, makeup - blue eye makeup to compliment my blue eyes - and a nice black hat I just got that sort of forces my long gray hair to frame my face nicely.

Not many 68 (from your profile) year-old women would dress like that to meet a business associate. The clothes and accessories, plus the allusion to dating and it rather seems to emphasize the negative stereotypes pertaining to crossdressers.

Regards,
Christina Nicole

AprilMae
10-10-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm with Josie on this one. This could get messy.

Sally24
10-10-2006, 06:40 PM
I have to say that I agree with the other girls. Even if you were single, the situation and your style of dress would not be interpretted as a "lady's" actions. In private, in a short skirt and drinking would be interpretted by alot of men as admission of interest in more than busines. If that was not your intention, you should be careful.

My wife knows when I go to clubs with other girls to dance. I am not looking for a date but I do dance if asked by a male. I wear my wedding ring as always and one of my wife's engagement rings to for emphisis.

I applaud your bravery in going out in the real world and presenting what must be a pretty good female look. That does bring with it the responsiblity of deciding just what kind of female you are. It should be an actual choice you think about, not an accident of style or convienience.

Glad you had a nice time, though.

Sally

CDLauraNJ
10-10-2006, 07:06 PM
I agree with Josi. My wife knows about my dressing but doesn't want to be exposed to it. She knows that when she is out for a few hours or more that I'll probably dress and always calls before returning home (I can say she knows because we have talked about it). Anyway, I'm often asked if I meet other CD's. My anwser is always no (with the exception of the couple of support group meetings I've attended). Not that I have a problem with doing so, it's just that I wouldn't ever do anything like that without making my wife aware of it first.

Jillian310
10-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Girls, girls, girls, you have jumped, nay, leaped to the wrong conclusions. It was not a date - - it was a business meeting! My wife and I have been friends with this guy for more than 30 years. We have had many social as well as business get togethers over those years. And we will have many more in the future. This was and is not, repeat NOT, a date in any shape or form. I would have thought that you would have seen this, and recognized that having a real business meeting en femme is a positive. Same with having lunch at a restaurant with a dear friend. I sure do. The fact that I was able to come out to a long time friend, and found support and acceptance there, was a wonderful experience. It is ludicrous that you who have made this leap consider a kiss on a forehead to be anything more than a friendly gesture. GG's are liberal with their friendly non-sexual kisses with friends. When presenting in a fem personna, what is wrong with that? So cool your jets girls, and lighten up. As for me, I will accept the phone call and the luncheeon that is sure to follow. After all, I have had countless similar luncheopns with this guy en drab for decades. The only difference here is now I will be en femme.

For those that are not pleased with my attire, that is not my problem, it is yours. We all dress to our preferences, and I make no bones that I prefer short skirts. Always have, always will. Hem line is really not the issue, and I can assure you, even though I need not, that it was an outfut that was color coordinated and not extreme.

Snookums
10-11-2006, 12:04 AM
my first rule is,TRUST NO ONE,plain and simple,you have no idea what this person has in mind,it may just be a simple business dealing,but then again you just never know,be very causious,careful,and vigilant.
I don't want anything to happen to you or anyone else here.

jjjjohanne
10-11-2006, 06:43 AM
I don't suppose any one of us needs to have a lesson given to us on how a man behaves... If the meeting didn't include wine and if it ended with a handshake, then I wouldn't think much of it. But, hearing a guy say, um, let's have a meeting (yeah, a meeting) in my condo. I'll bring wine... Wear something that might turn me on... Dude, that sound's fishy to me no matter what you call it.

KatieZ
10-11-2006, 07:03 AM
Girls, girls, girls, you have jumped, nay, leaped to the wrong conclusions. It was not a date - - it was a business meeting! My wife and I have been friends with this guy for more than 30 years. We have had many social as well as business get togethers over those years. And we will have many more in the future. This was and is not, repeat NOT, a date in any shape or form. I would have thought that you would have seen this, and recognized that having a real business meeting en femme is a positive. Same with having lunch at a restaurant with a dear friend. I sure do. The fact that I was able to come out to a long time friend, and found support and acceptance there, was a wonderful experience. It is ludicrous that you who have made this leap consider a kiss on a forehead to be anything more than a friendly gesture. GG's are liberal with their friendly non-sexual kisses with friends. When presenting in a fem personna, what is wrong with that? So cool your jets girls, and lighten up. As for me, I will accept the phone call and the luncheeon that is sure to follow. After all, I have had countless similar luncheopns with this guy en drab for decades. The only difference here is now I will be en femme.

For those that are not pleased with my attire, that is not my problem, it is yours. We all dress to our preferences, and I make no bones that I prefer short skirts. Always have, always will. Hem line is really not the issue, and I can assure you, even though I need not, that it was an outfut that was color coordinated and not extreme.

So, does your wife knows about all this and you have her full approval?
I'm guessing not.
Why not tell her and then get back to us and let us know how it went.

Wire Road
10-11-2006, 08:11 AM
Not many 68 (from your profile) year-old women would dress like that to meet a business associate. The clothes and accessories, plus the allusion to dating and it rather seems to emphasize the negative stereotypes pertaining to crossdressers.
I agree 100%. sounds very negative to me.

Jillian310
10-11-2006, 10:09 AM
I am frankly amazed at some of the negative comments on this string! I have read the countless comments ffrom girls fretting about going out dressed, as well as countless closet posts, and rantings about marrital fidelity, or lack thereof. Yet when I relate a positive experience, some choose to jump all over me. Phooey on you! While certainly not compelled to defend my actions, nevertheless this further comment is given: My wife knows this guy, has known him and his faimily for more than 30 years, and we have foursomes many times. She was fully aware, as she always is, that we were having that meeting. and I might add, the previous business luncheon, and maybe a zillion others!

Both that guy and I are ancient! He is 70, I am almost 70. We both have so many health problems age related that playing 'games' is the furthest thing form both of our minds. A lot of our chit-chat has to do with our health issues, as is the case with many older persons. Morover, we both prefer much younger women, his deceased wife was 19 yesrs his junior, my wife is 17 years younger than me. We both are not interested in anyone our age! And even though I can present fairly well, I am no raving sweet young thing!

So, to put this in the proper context, my friend permitted me to come out to him, and have a safe place to do it. How many on this board can describe a similar situation? And how many languish in the closet, fretting that they must dress in private only, and/or never go out dressed? I do not criticize, no, I feel sympathy for that situation.

I have crossed a major barrier coming out to a friend. I will relate the story on Saturday at the Transpitt meeting, where I will wear the same outfit.

And to you girls who think that a trusted friend of more than 30 yesrs duration would 'try something', may I humbly suggest you find more honorable friends.

Karren H
10-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Wondered where you've been Jill!! Coming out to customers sounds a bit risky to me. That from the queen of risk. Hehe.

But your a big girl (didn't mean big Big but olderish. Lol) and you know what your doing!!

Llove Karren

mellisa's wife
10-11-2006, 11:00 AM
Things like this on this forum make me sick! Sorry if you don't agree.

People enter into marriage purposely..... not accidentally. Cheating is cheating... doesn't matter what "mode" you are in.

Can you even wonder why some wifes of cd's are not so trusting? Most wifes know nothing of the cd'ing factor of their mate's lives until they "accidentally" find out. Then there are the other issues.

Infidelity is infidelity... doesn't matter who you are or what you are. Whatever happened to good old honesty!!!!!

:mad:

By the way, as a business professional myself, my client's get a HANDSHAKE when I leave.... no matter how good the meeting went!!!!!

pinkshelly
10-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Hey I didn't read anything into the first message. sounded to me like it was a wonderfull day out dressed and something I wish I could do often, and I dress and get out of the house often my self. Sounds like you have a very good friend there and hope you get to spend more time with him dressed. beside now there is nothing hidden between you two.
Huggs, Shelly.

Paula Thomas
10-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Jillian - I have mixed feelings about missing out on this thread yesterday.

However, having read all of the posts (including your follow-up posts), I say :thumbsup:

I have a couple of friends (I don't have many total friends) that I could see doing the same thing with (although I currently don't have the courage to come out to them - and my wife would probably "kill" me if I did, due to the chance of ruining some friendships (I would rather make a new set of friends to come out to - save a lot of potential hassles)).

The kiss on the forehead and leaving a lipstick imprint is something that I would do, if only for the humor in seeing it there (and not having any sexual meaning).

GG Vanya
10-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Jillian,

I really don't understand your objections to the replies here. To me, you obviously left out crucial facts, made insinuations and innuendos specifically to be provocative. Now you're shocked at the reponses you provoked?

In my opinion you worded your post to draw fire. Next time don the flak jacket before you hit "submit".

I have pasted your initial post below, with the statements which bring me to my conclusions in bold:

I recently related an experience I had at a business luncheon where I was dressed in fem slacks and garter belt and fishnets under, but en drab in appearance. One of the guys invited me to see his new condo, where we had a couple glasses of wine and a good chat, where I felt by some of his questions he was lightly hitting on my fem slacks. Well, he called the other day and suggested I return to the condo to clear up some details in the paper work, which was a legitimate thing. During the course of that conversation I again felt a gentle probing. So I just asked, would he mind if I came in drag! He leaped at this and was profuse in acceptance. Sooooooo, I went to the meeting in black heels, black tights, one of my longish black minis (crotch covered lol), black bejeweled long sleeve sweater, rings on every finger, longish dangly earrings, fem wrist watch, bangles on the other wrist, makeup - blue eye makeup to compliment my blue eyes - and a nice black hat I just got that sort of forces my long gray hair to frame my face nicely. He met me at the door to his unit, and was very gracious. He told me that he had watched me on the closed circuit TV as I walked from the car to the entrance. He said except for masc squarer shoulders and a little uncertainty walking in the heels, I looked just fine!

We had a strickly business meeting on opposite sofas, each editing the material as we reached agreement on the various issues. He offered me a glass of wine, and we had a couple together. It was a very enjoyable experience! We chatted for a long time about chit-chat stuff. He seemed to really enjoy my en femme appearance and personna, even though I had my sharpest business hat on throughout the afternoon.

As I was departing, he watched me touch up my make up with great interest. He made it clear that he would like to have more social visits. (He knows I am married.) We agreed that he would call me next Saturday, and perhaps make a luncheon date during the week where I can come dressed if I choose. If he does call, I know I will go en femme to a classy restaurant in a Pittsburgh suburb, becasue I know his life style and where he likes to eat out.

He held the door for me when I departed. As I passed by him, I gave him a lipsticky kiss on his forehead! He thanked me profusely! As I turned to walk toward the elevator, I saw my crimson lip print on his forehead!

I have been out many times en femme before, but this was a first, and I feel, a real breakthrough. I am so happy to share the experience with you.

Sophia Rearen
10-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Just making sure, I did read this right, the lipsticky kiss was on the forehead and not the little head, right?:D

Jillian310
10-11-2006, 02:44 PM
SOPHIA! LOL

GG Vanya
10-11-2006, 02:58 PM
I am frankly amazed at some of the negative comments on this string! I have read the countless comments ffrom girls fretting about going out dressed, as well as countless closet posts, and rantings about marrital fidelity, or lack thereof. Yet when I relate a positive experience, some choose to jump all over me. Phooey on you! While certainly not compelled to defend my actions, nevertheless this further comment is given: My wife knows this guy, has known him and his faimily for more than 30 years, and we have foursomes many times. She was fully aware, as she always is, that we were having that meeting. and I might add, the previous business luncheon, and maybe a zillion others!

But, according to this post she's not fully aware that you wear more than panties:

Posted by you on 9/27/06

Last evening ~ I was out en femme during the day ~ wifey came out of the bathroom holding one of those little ribbon thingys that are attached to the thingys on my garter belt that attaches to the stockings. I had been having trouble with one of them as I was dressing and didn't notice that one fell off. She said, "I found this in the bathroom. Did it fall off of one of your panties?" Whew, and double whew!!!!!! Of course I played dumb, took it from her hand, and said it must have, then pitched it in the trash! You can bet that I will henceforth remove those useless bits of ribbons before donning garter belts in the future! Now, I have to thank my lucky stars that I do have a pair of black lace bikini panties that have two cute black ribbon bows at either end in the front.

It also would not be a stretch for me to conclude that your wife does not know that you met him for lunch dressed not only enfemme, but provocatively so.

Both that guy and I are ancient! He is 70, I am almost 70. We both have so many health problems age related that playing 'games' is the furthest thing form both of our minds. A lot of our chit-chat has to do with our health issues, as is the case with many older persons. Morover, we both prefer much younger women, his deceased wife was 19 yesrs his junior, my wife is 17 years younger than me. We both are not interested in anyone our age! And even though I can present fairly well, I am no raving sweet young thing!

So, to put this in the proper context, my friend permitted me to come out to him, and have a safe place to do it. How many on this board can describe a similar situation? And how many languish in the closet, fretting that they must dress in private only, and/or never go out dressed? I do not criticize, no, I feel sympathy for that situation.

I have crossed a major barrier coming out to a friend. I will relate the story on Saturday at the Transpitt meeting, where I will wear the same outfit.

And to you girls who think that a trusted friend of more than 30 yesrs duration would 'try something', may I humbly suggest you find more honorable friends.

And according to the following post, you yourself thought this honorable friend of 30 years was willing to "try something" and "playing games", at the point which you made this post was definitely not the furthest thing from *your* mind.:

Posted by you on 9/29/06

I did have that business luncheon that I reported above. I dressed as planned, and added my fav lip stuff which advertises as a balm but is really like a natural lipstick. I really love that stuff and use it everyday. Those slacks do not have pocket one and fit and feel really nice. I did have to use the pottie during lunch, and used the mens room in sit down mode. I was wearing tight powder blue microfiber boy cut panties, but had no problems in the loo. Anyway, the luncheon went off just fine, got a good bit of business done at the table. I was invited to see his new condo by one of the participants, where we had a couple glasses of wine. He made a few comlimentary remarks about the slacks and the way that they fit. I got the sense he was gently hitting on me, and if I had given a response that was encouraging it might have led to something. I don't know if the garter bumps were showing as I moved around in those slacks, or if my panty line was visible or invisable. I must say that even in outward en drab appearance the 'advance' felt like it was my femmy personna that he was responding to. It made me wonder if the CD aura is present even when we are in en drab mode. Anyone have similar experiences or feelings? [/QUOTE]

So, given the above prior posts by you, it would be gracious of you to concede that no one really had to strain themselves to leap, as you said, to conclusions. If the replies (including this one) offend you Jillian, please consider that written words can come back to haunt a person.

GG Vanya
10-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Well, believe it or not, I *do* have a conscience. So I took the time to do a little more research to determine if I had jumped to conclusions about your post Jillian.

I would be remiss if I didn't add your following posts, which I think solidly justify my reaction as well as those of others:

Posted by you on 05/29/06

I enter these waters with caution! I would best describe my 'orientation' as follows: I love having sex with GG's. Wearing panties before/during the act is a real turn on. I like for the GG to also be wearing panties at the time. I love havng sex with other CD's the best, and am always dressed for this. Girly/lesbian lovemaking is also a real turn on, including lots of kissing, hugging and foreplay. I also like having sex with straight and gay males whether dressed or not, but prefer being dressed. Kissing, hugging, etc. usually precedes. Maybe the best term is 'Univeralist/unihibited'

Posted by you on 04/27/06

To Kiss or not to kiss, is that the question? I have a few male gay friends. Some live solo, some are paired up. Whenever I visit them at their homes, usually every week or so, I always go in my short mini strumpet outfit. If we are going out together, I dress more conservatively, but I do love shorter skirts! When we greet, the 'hellos' are always punctuated with kisses, and when we part, there is another round of kisses. Usually there is some backside caressing too, and lots of hugging and clinging. I find this most enjoyable. I have also met a few CDs and straight(?) guys that have kissed me, and/or I have kissed them. Others seem to abhor even the thought of kissing, while they have other, more erotic game plans. In order of preference, when out and about, I prefer intimacies with other CDs and my gay friends over the straight(?) guys. Also, I do get a kick out of seeing my liptick on the cheek or lips of those for whom I have some feelings. Like the song says, 'I enjoy being a girl'. Is a kiss a prelude for 'other' things? It depends on the person and the circumstances. But I love the wonderful anticipation that I feel when I know I am showering, shaving, dressing, and making up for an encounter that will involve guys, whether for a nice lunch or dinner, or just going to a friendly bar or club. I strongly suspect that GG's have enjoyed this feeling as they have prepared for 'dates' throughout their lives.

Posted by you on 11/23/05

Hello, I am 68 years old. I have been dressing for about 2 years. It started with a first bi affair. Then I started wearing my wifes panties once in a while. The urges for more fem behavior became overwhelming. I came out to my wife about the panty wearing and told her I wanted to shave. She was OK with it. Now we both shave regularly, and I have my own panty wardrobe. Then I began to dress more fully in private, and established relationships with a few gay and bi guys, and have found a CD sister that performs in drag. I have been and am being intimate with all of them. I ususally wear heels, thigh highs, various sexy panties, bra and falsies, minis, girly tops, pierced diamond earrings, and I have grown my hair to shoulder length and use makeup (lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, foundation, blush, etc. My makeup is a work in progress!). I have gone out to lunch dressed several times with a couple of friends. I have found a very top guy that I see often, and enjoy his company very much. I ususally date 2 or 3 times a week while still maintaing a loving relationship with my wife. While I am out when with my friends, I am still very much in the closet at home, except for the panties and shaving. I would very much like to spend time with other CD's my age or younger. I am so thrilled I found this site.

And finally....
Posted by you on 01/10/06

I had a tremendous experience today that I must share with my sisters and solicit any comments it may generate: I had a morning date with a guy, which was a disaster. On the long drive home all I could think about was a need to be with another CD, and the new skirt that I had purchased yesterday that was in my bottom drawer. When I got home I fairly leaped into the new skirt, reinserted my breast falsies (no breast forms yet), changed from diamond studs into dangly earrings, and reapplied makeup, which I had removed when I bolted. Then I had to make several telephone calls concerning a rather significant personal financial matter. When I placed the first call, "IT" happened. My brain turned my male persona completely off, and switched me into a fem, or Jill's, persona! This was not a concious affect, I became Jill! My behavior on the telephone calls was entirely different from the male norm. I was kind, patient, 'understanding', and very gentle with the other parties. The norm would have required me to be tough, ruthless, and to go for the jungular. That behavior was completely gone from my head! I could actually feel my body becoming Jill in so many ways. After I finished the calls, I was thoroughly shaken to my core. I sat and meditated about this for a long time. How I longed for a sister to take me into her arms and let me have a good cry on her shoulder. Instead the tears just started flowing and continue as I set this down. I have only been dressing for a couple of years (I'm 68+), didn't know why I started, and why the urge continued. I think I learned the answer today. Jill has been lurking behind her male captor for ages, and for whatever reason today, she has come to at least an equal status with him. I am Jill and Jill is me. Now I know. I am feeling such a profound peaceful sense that I can't describe. I am happy and weepy at the same time. For the first time in this odessy I have truely become one with Jill, and Jill has taken a truely equal place with my male part. I think I fell in love with Jill today! I will hate to put Jill back in her drawer as I must in a few hours. I know I will miss her like I have never missed her before, and will count the moments until she can return.

I hope this isn't too schmaltzy or self centered. But I just feel the need to share this with my sensitive sisters, and would like to know if anyone else has had a similar experience. I expect that I will weep quietly for many hours as I reflect on this wonderful day.

I sincerely believe these posts establish a pattern that truly justifies the reactions of those you felt were being judgemental.

Dragster
10-12-2006, 05:06 AM
You're not an attorney are you Vanya? That's a very good case for the prosecution! It'll be interesting to see Jill's defence submission. If all her previous posts were truthful, there's no answer. Maybe she's merely guilty of embellishing the facts in previous posts.

Jill, please put the record straight. You've got no option if you want to retain your credibility on the site. Over to you.

Tony

GG Vanya
10-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Moi? An attorney? :eek:

LOL can I just claim to be in "research and development"? :D

kathy gg
10-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Well....this is has become a very different sort of post now....? hasn't it.

Jillian you would be hard pressed to find anyone you wants to cheer you on at this point.

I just find that in life "truth comes naturally....buts lies have to be remembered with percision."

Bev06 GG
10-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Moi? An attorney? :eek:

LOL can I just claim to be in "research and development"? :D

Tee hee, very funny Vanya. Ive thought for a while that Jill is probably living in a little world of fantasy tho because actually alot of what she says just doesn't add up. You have to have a good memory to share your fantasies and obviously Jill hasn't. Abit like reading some Newspapers really, you just can't believe everything you read.
Take care
BEVxxxx

Christina Nicole
10-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Fantasy rather goes with crossdressing, Bev. Well it does in many cases anyway. Some people just live further into their fantasy than others.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

GG Vanya
10-13-2006, 01:23 PM
I agree Christina. But shouldn't those who post their fantasies here be sure to distinguish fact from fiction?

Karren H
10-13-2006, 10:12 PM
You always were the quiet type Jillian...real wall flowerish!! Lol

:D

Love Karren

AmandaM
10-13-2006, 10:18 PM
But.....does your wife know the fun you've been having? That's why some are perturbed...

Karen Johnson
10-13-2006, 10:55 PM
That all sounds very exciting, but some times exciting things aren't good for us. Believe me, I know.

Would you look at this situation any differently if you were in drab and a woman you worked with was coming on to you? It's the same thing.

We've got to have priorities, and family comes first. If your wife would not approve of what you're doing, or if you feel the need to keep it secret, you shouldn't be doing it.

This is coming from someone who, though we haven't met, genuinely cares about you.

Roberta Lynn
10-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Interesting Thread

Hello Jillian

I have to admit I 'jumped' to the same conclusion that Vanya and many of the others did.
I'll tell you where I went wrong. When you said "one of the guys invited..." instead of, An old friend of 30 years invited.., I was under the impression that he was just a causal business acquaintance.
My mind may be in the gutter but if a causal acquaintance is excited (profusely accepting) about having another guy come to his condo dressed as a women, I think there is more than business on his mind.

When you post a story again, you might try reading it thru the eyes of someone that doesn't know all the unstated facts. You Would probably avoid a lot of the misunderstanding.

As far as your choice of clothing. Although many of us may think your clothing was inappropriate for a business meeting. You are absolutely correct in stating how you dress is up to you. Opinions probably would have changed if we had known you were just coming out to an old friend.

Although this a support forum, it is not a mutual admiration society. when you post something, expect diverse opinions.

Again your life style is your own. if your wife does not know and approve of your extramarital affairs then cheating is cheating. I believe you will find very little support for cheating on a wife or SO.

Ok that's my :2c:
:hugs: Roberta