PDA

View Full Version : When your dream day comes...

Cora
10-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi all,

To start I am an in the closet CD. Suddenly everyones favorite holiday comes... and wouldn't you know it but my girlfriend says she will go to a party we me if I dress like a woman. It is funny because you think about this sort of thing all the time but when it came, over e-mail, I froze. I don't think I could pull it off without going all out. It is almost too good to be true.

Most of you are probably thinking, just do it, but it is a little scary for someone who is in the closet and wants to stay there. For me it is a more personal experience. I don't have a craving to go out like most. I am almost too much of a perfectionist because I already started thinking about how I would want my hair and what style of shoes I would want and that would be a dead giveaway.

Coward, probably, but boy I didn't see that one coming!

Cora

AprilMae
10-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Call me a coward too. I have no desire to go out in public either, not even on Halloween. It is an intensely private thing for me, and i like it that way.

Wendy me
10-10-2006, 06:09 PM
veary easy tell her yes and then tell her that she has to take you out for your outfit and pick out everything to go with it and do your make up .... be a sport and let her dress you ...

Vivian Best
10-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Cora, there are plenty of girls here that would love to see that coming their way. Halloween is about fun and dressing up differently. I suggest you drop your perfectionism for a few hours, go and have fun.

hotbobbie
10-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Do it. You may never look at it the same again.

Kimberly
10-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Halloween? Drag?

Easy. :D

Samantha B L
10-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Cora,you should go ahead and do it.I've had some wonderful relationships with helpful and caring GG's,but the chance for Halloween or to think of it, New years never came up.There are a lot of cd'rs who would love to be in your shoes(heels of course).All The Best,Samantha

Kieron Andrew
10-10-2006, 09:28 PM
veary easy tell her yes and then tell her that she has to take you out for your outfit and pick out everything to go with it and do your make up .... be a sport and let her dress you ...
i agree! tell her you wanna be Mortica Addams (addams family)or something......but you want her to dress you up!

MJ
10-10-2006, 10:37 PM
hi cora

well i think you should do it. and make her get an outfit for you everything you will like it out there in the real world. plus then she knows you would dress up. this gives you a perfect chance to tell her or even ask her to do it again sometime and not next halloween. if ever there is a moment to tell her this is it. at least have fun

this could be your best halloween ever

hugs Marissa

Glenda58
10-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Do it thats how I got started for real I was in closet also. Then the wife wanted a Hollween party at our house and I was going to be the hostess and her the host. Hers friends got me cloths for me and did my makeup (a first for me) a nice wig nails hose and heels. I was in heaven all night long I was the Bell of the party. Haven't stopped.

MarinaTwelve200
10-11-2006, 06:59 AM
I went out for the FIRST --and only time on Halloween 2004.--(Dressed as a Gypsy fortune teller)---I consider MY CD "Private" also. Although I dont look too bad, I really dont consider myself "closeted" ---that is, wanting to but scared to go out.

but I rather equate CD with being "naked" in a sense. something that is properly done in private---To make the leap to being "public" requires (in my extimation) the same gall as going out in the nude---its just something I wouldnt do,

But I DID do the gypsy thing that Halloween for my adult sunday school class and was a big HIT---I recommend a "costume"- like fem disguise to take the CD "edge" off things---and perhaps, you , like me, will be able to make yourself do it. It was FUN and enlightening, but now I feel that I cant go out en fem for a few years again, lest folks think I may be "funny", if you get my drift---but ONCE wont hurt.

Nikki A.
10-11-2006, 07:05 AM
You have the perfect opportunity. Do it, have fun and see where it goes. For or you know your gf might be accepting.

Lawren
10-11-2006, 07:39 AM
Hi, Cora

I think we all have been through the same dilemma at least once. It's a very personal thing and only you can make the choice. Just like in every other awkward situation you will/have face(d), you do not have to give in to peer pressure. Yes, a lot of the ladies here, including me, will encourage you to go for it but in the end it is you decision to make. It's your comfort zone. You can stay where you are or expand it. Just do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do.

JoAnnDallas
10-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Here in Dallas, there will be a BIG TG even in Nov. I can only attend that Saturday, but the evening activity is a Buffete Dinner and a concert afterwards. This will be my first real full blown outing, so I am looking foward to it with a mixture of fright and excitement. The evenig affair is the dresses up part of the event, since we all will be in public eye. At least I will be with other sisters, so it should be a fun time. I hope by evening the fright part will be gone and totally replaced by the excitement part. LOL

So enjoy the outing, remember the more you do it, the easier it gets and the more fun you have.

Muriel
10-11-2006, 08:49 AM
Cora, Wendy Me sums things up nicely in her reply. Go ahead and enjoy the experience..........bottom line if needed your closet will be there waiting when you get back. :happy:

Sharoncd
10-11-2006, 08:53 AM
I remimber the first time and it was halloween. I was very nervous. My make up was perfect, the seam in my stockings were straight and I was feeling wonderful.

My SO wanted to go to a party and she talked her straight friend to have her husban also go fem, he did not like it that much, but I had the time of my life.

After the party I wanted to go out more and show the new me.

Sophia Rearen
10-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Hi all,

I am almost too much of a perfectionist because I already started thinking about how I would want my hair and what style of shoes I would want and that would be a dead giveaway.

Coward, probably, but boy I didn't see that one coming!

Cora

What GG would would ever do something such as plan for a big night out? Never heard of such a thing.
Sorry, but my read is you are totally turned on by the thought of doing this whether you admit it or not.
Your gf puts a condition on going to the party, and it's a win/win. And, your questioning it? Are you nuts?
Who cares what the others at the party think? Tell them you are a perfectionist and that you want to do women no injustice.
A craving to go out? You don't need to have that, to have a good time. It's a costume party, remember? A word of caution though. You may actually crave it, after you do it, it's quite addicting.
I'm not taking "no" for an answer. I'm kicking your skirted ass out the door.:thumbsup:
After all, we want to read about it, post party.

sky0629
10-11-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm a keep it behind close doors girl, but the other night a girlfriend of mine calls me at midnight feeling a little down and wanted to talk, so I driver over. I get the I hate men and what's wrong with me story. after a bit I ask her what's she's doing for holloween. She wasn't sure, then i told her my bestfriends girl wanted me to dress as a girl. She jumped up told me to follow her to her bedroom and started tossing shirts on the bed, try this on, try that, put this blouse on, we can do this with your hair, well find shoes for you. I was like you got to be crazy. all she said was, you'll be fine and it will be a blast. she does have some sweet cloths thought. well i'm still thinking about it and she's ready to dress me.
:hugs: Sky

Nigella
10-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Whilst you state you are in the closet and wish to stay there, this could be one way of your GF saying "I KNOW".

Test the water, see what she has in mind, she may be thinking of bringing you out of your closet, she could be thinking of you looking like a drag queen. At the end of the day you can still say NO.

Cora
10-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks for all of the advice. It certainly has put things in prespective. If she asks again maybe I will see where it goes. Either way I don't think I will do the whole 'fake' protest. If I do it I will make it clear I am having fun and not pretend to mope around.

Cora

Ms.Susan
10-11-2006, 04:30 PM
This is your GOLDEN chance. Don't blow it. What do you have to loose, it is only Halloween!!!! Go for it. This is how my wife found at about Susan. We were invited to a Halloween party. I didn'y want to go ( yeah right ) cause I didn't have a costume. Well she dressed me and we never looked back, and I had ohh soooo much fun.

Dixie Darling
10-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Cora,

You stated:

"my girlfriend says she will go to a party we me if I dress like a woman"

This puts you in a good position to tell her you'll do it, but only on the condition that she goes all out to make you look like a LADY.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Joy Carter
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Hey Kiddo if you are too fem what are your friends going to think +? I'm telling you they just might think you are really into this, and well are you ready or can you take the kidding to follow +? Take my advise and go as a fem character but not all dolled up. I went dressed once and never heard the end of till some jerk got drunk (20 years latter) and wanted to push it. We ended up not friends. His loss it my mind.

Snookums
10-11-2006, 06:42 PM
I have already had my dream day,December 14th,1970,I got on an airplane and returned from hell.
Since then everything has been running hot and black at full tilt boogey.

Rikkicn
10-11-2006, 06:54 PM
It's too bad that you can't share your true feelings and real self with your girlfriend.

Snookums
10-11-2006, 06:57 PM
It's too bad that you can't share your true feelings and real self with your girlfriend.

Rikkicn,we are brainwashed to not share or show our true feelings,men are seen as week if they cry or show emotions.:cry:

MJ
10-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Rikkicn,we are brainwashed to not share or show our true feelings,men are seen as week if they cry or show emotions.
Today 07:54 PM
well girls it's that " fear factor " thing again like omg what will happen if i tell her or what would happen if she finds out. i think Halloween is the perfect time. you both can test the waters. if this is dealt right you could come out of that closet this is indeed your golden opportunity at least go for it have fun. i am thinking of going has my old self but i have no guy cloths. oh well life is weird like that .please remember to let us know how it went i will be thinking of you...

hugs Marissa

PS talk about emotions. you should try estrogen therapy wow i had no idea until i started hrt and yes it is hard not to cry but my emotions change at any hour or minute or sometimes seconds of the day. but it is a small price to pay for how i feel about myself and my look...