PDA

View Full Version : How can I get my SO to take me out on Halloween in a skirt and heels?

cyndyw
10-10-2006, 07:44 PM
How can I get my SO to take me out to a restaurant after giving the kids treats during their trick or treat from 6 to 7 pm on Halloween. She knows I cross dress but is not totally supportive.
This is the skirt, blouse and heels I would really enjoy wearing.

To go out, I would need my arms and legs waxed and a pedicure and manicure with polish. I have been to a friendly local salon that has done that in the past. Also I need my eyebrows waxed and a make-up application.

Jodie_Lynn
10-10-2006, 08:36 PM
sorry cyndy, none of those links worked.

cyndyw
10-10-2006, 09:26 PM
I think I got the attachmens into my message.

Cyndy

Lori SC
10-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Your wife has fears of being recognized. Take away, or mitigate this concern.

SInce this is Halloween, suggest she go in a wig, which will help prevent her from being recognized. She might even be willing to dress in more of a costume to make it harder to recognize her.

Another thing is to go out further away from home. The further the better. There is less chance of being recognized by someone you know!

ASk your wife what type restaurant she would be most comfortable with. Price-wise and number of people, intimacy (darkness). Letting her pick would help.

What's in it for her?

Finally, realize you are asking A LOT from your wife who doesn't totally accept your CDing. It would be easier if you could get her used to this in smaller steps - the way you probably started when buying clothing or going out. You probably didn't just dress one day and go to the mall on a Saturday afternoon. You probably did something like a drive around the block at night. Then went on from there.

Oddly, My wife is more comfortable when going out with 10 other CDs and wives than with me alone. Gee - 10 CDs don't stand out do they? Go figure, it's not always logical..

Good luck and Happy Halloween. Lori

great gg
10-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Dear CyndyW
I would suggest a long dress, maybe a long skirt, long sleeves and a nice sweatter or something which would make you look complete. I don't think the dress works for you and I can understand why your wife would not be supportive. I hope this is helpfull.
good luck
Sejd

Billijo49504
10-10-2006, 11:56 PM
I think my wife wore a mask for Halloween. That way she didn't have to worry about being reconized. But that was last year, I don't know about this year. YET!!!BJ