PDA

View Full Version : What's in Your Pocket Right Now?

Karren H
10-11-2006, 07:02 AM
Yesterday I was viewing and printing out massive quantities of information from an online dataroom (aka Killing Trees)....and I was using a series of hilighters to mark up what was important. So about 4pm the boss comes in and askes if I want to wander down stairs and check over some new mapping.... "Sure"...So I reach into my jacket pocket and feel the hilighter pens and pull them out and toss them on my desk...

A yellow one, a green one and A Silver Tube of L'oreal Mascara goes rolling accross the desk top!!! Damnnnnn.... I forgot that I had put on some mascara that morning and had left the tube in my jacket pocket. So the boss is standing there, wiating, and I nonchalantly pickup the pens and the tube of mascara and place them in my desk drawer, grab a pad of paper and head for the door...

I looked up as I put the mascara away and the boss's experssion hasn't changed and as we were walking down the steps it was business as usual...So Whewwwwwww....:D I really need to pay more attention to things!!!

So what's in your pockets?? hehehe

Love Karren

Ohhhhh....And last night the wife said I should color my hair??? OK! What's with that? How about bright red? NOPE!!! Just enough to cover the gray!! Oppsie....bought red by mistake!!! hehehe

Kate Simmons
10-11-2006, 07:09 AM
Probably didn't know what it was Karr. Probably thought it was some weird looking marker or something. Guys are clueless that way sometimes.:happy: Ericka

Kieron Andrew
10-11-2006, 07:11 AM
Guys are clueless that way sometimes.:happy: Ericka:rolleyes::p

Carroll
10-11-2006, 07:15 AM
money, keys, small screwdriver, pen that lights up, wallet

Priscilla Ann
10-11-2006, 07:24 AM
Lint.....:D

Kieron Andrew
10-11-2006, 07:25 AM
got no pockets right now, im in my PJs lol:eek:

Muriel
10-11-2006, 07:27 AM
A couple of months ago I had forgotten I'd put a new lippy in my pocket a GG friend had bought me, whilst at work I was searching my pockets and laying stuff on the table where a couple of workmates were.

Suddenly this lippy was on the table amongst other stuff I'd removed, with a slight of hand David Blaine would be proud of the lippy went back into my pocket again very quickly. Nothing was said so I think I got away with it. :happy:

GG Vanya
10-11-2006, 07:27 AM
ditto Kieron...my "pay juh maes" don't got no pockets! :tongueout

Beth-GDB
10-11-2006, 07:29 AM
:rolleyes::p

Hey, it's a guy spying on our secret women's business!!!!!

Shoo, shoo! :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
10-11-2006, 07:29 AM
ditto Kieron...my "pay juh maes" don't got no pockets! :tongueoutlol..............

Kieron Andrew
10-11-2006, 07:30 AM
Hey, it's a guy spying on our secret women's business!!!!!

Shoo, shoo! :tongueout
no one said i couldnt post here........besides you lot always take a peak over the boys side lmao:tongueout

ophillia
10-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Nothing my dress doesn't have pockets.

Kate Simmons
10-11-2006, 07:49 AM
:rolleyes::pNot YOU guys, Kieron, you guys are intelligent. Anyway, you know what I mean, Hon:hugs: Ericka

Karren H
10-11-2006, 07:53 AM
A couple of months ago I had forgotten I'd put a new lippy in my pocket a GG friend had bought me, whilst at work I was searching my pockets and laying stuff on the table where a couple of workmates were.

Suddenly this lippy was on the table amongst other stuff I'd removed, with a slight of hand David Blaine would be proud of the lippy went back into my pocket again very quickly. Nothing was said so I think I got away with it. :happy:

Your coworkers may have had the same thing in they're pockets. Lol

Love Karren

Ohhhhh. And my Pink Floyd PJ's have pockets!! :D

Muriel
10-11-2006, 07:58 AM
Your coworkers may have had the same thing in they're pockets. Lol

Love Karren

Ohhhhh. And my Pink Floyd PJ's have pockets!! :D

I doubt it Karren, I doubt it. A couple of real bigots :Angry3:, hence the quick removal of the lippy.

Teresa Amina
10-11-2006, 08:21 AM
I doubt it Karren, I doubt it. A couple of real bigots :Angry3:

Perhaps they "protesteth too much"? Wouldn't think many of us have such a femmy center to see us in guy mode:D

In my pockets at present keys and change, off to work shortly...

brandie
10-11-2006, 08:23 AM
My Skit Dose Not Have Pockets Day Of Dressed In Fem Working On Mackup That I Bought Yesterday Was Fun To Shop Alone For Makeup.

Brandie

Wendy me
10-11-2006, 08:37 AM
no pockets at all so nouthing ....

Roberta Lynn
10-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Still in my nightgown. No pockets. :happy:

Sharoncd
10-11-2006, 09:03 AM
Keys, change, and Lip gloss.

CDtv
10-11-2006, 09:09 AM
receipt from Starbuck's, thirty-three cents in change, loose calculator battery that i need to replace, file cabinet key and one paper clip

did i say i was in drab today and making my rounds ....No well that explains it.

i do have a pair of heels in the car for the long drive home
Laptop away!!!!!

Vivian Best
10-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Absolutely nothing! I've got shorts on because I just finished my morning exercise.

ColleenCD
10-11-2006, 10:34 AM
OOOH Karren! Always keep your lipstick with your mascara, that way when you pull them out to show your boss, you can say they are extra colors....for mapping!:D

Colleen

Janailene
10-11-2006, 10:43 AM
My slacks do not have pockets, and I carry my make-up in my purse. However, once I had to catch an early morning flight and my boss asked me if I my wife wore pink lipstick. I was clueless. He suggested that I wipe my lips for it looked like I had kissed her good-by and had alot of lipstick on. All I could think was about my mascare.

Ms Alison Janes
10-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Right now I'm disguised as a guy so I've got cash, keys, comb, hankies and a Swiss army knife with all sorts of gadgets on it.:straightface:

Sam-antha
10-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Small key purse with credit cards and small change.
But they are not really in my pocket cos kilts donot have any.
~Samm

JoAnnDallas
10-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Standard NERD stuff, Pocket Protector with Pens, Pecil, screwdriver, didle stick, and a nail file. On my belt, PDA and Pager. In back pockets billfold in one and comb in other. Side pockets, keys, flash drive, coins, tissue, lipstick (now how did that get in there???)

SherriePall
10-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Seriously, Karren, so close again. Right now, in one pocket of my guy jeans is one pair of earrings -- small black ones. Had them on this morning when I was interrupted and that's where they ended up.
Some other items were shoved underneath the bed (and hidden by the bedskirt), but after I left the bedroom I heard my wife say something. I returned to the room and she says, "Be more careful next time you hide something under the bed." I looked down and one of the hook straps on my new bra was visible. I said, "OK" as she left the room.

Rita Knight
10-11-2006, 12:32 PM
This thread reminds me one of the imortal Mae West's quotes. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

linnea
10-11-2006, 03:14 PM
I often slip a tube of lipstick into my pocket for the times when I can wear it, even dressed drab. So I have had this happen a couple of times with lipstick tubes. I do what you did: I pick up the pen, lipstick, etc. and try to be calm and discreet about putting it away or back into my pocket.

Snookums
10-11-2006, 03:42 PM
lint,a veriety of coins,a pocket knife,and my wallet:happy:

Lisa Golightly
10-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Ain't no pockets in this skirt kiddo :)

Ms.Susan
10-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Right now, nothing. There are no pockets in a slim pencil skirt. Tomorrow when I go back to work, more crap than anyone should have to carry at one time! I really don't think it would all fit in my purse:heehee:

Joy Carter
10-11-2006, 05:40 PM
This thread reminds me one of the imortal Mae West's quotes. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

Rita Hun That Was " DO YOU HAVE A PICKEL IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE JUST YOU GLAD TO SEE ME +? " And she said that to W C Fields in a movie who's name escapes me.

Joy Carter
10-11-2006, 05:49 PM
So Karren would you accept a utility belt contents +? Number five bladed and Philips screwdrivers. Number three bladed and Phillips screwdrivers. A pair of wire nippers and a pair of wire strippers. Several screw driver bits for my drill motor. A role of electrical tape. Wire nuts. Self tap screws. Volt/Amp tester. And my mauve Nokia flip phone :D

sky0629
10-11-2006, 06:00 PM
A small pair of hoop earrings and lip stick

Phyliss
10-11-2006, 07:29 PM
For the last two months I've not carried anything in my pockets. I've taken to carrying a "bag" looks like a camera bag/ day planner type of thing. It was the best I could find so that wife got used to the idea.
Bring it to work with me, but leave it in my work truck. Only problem is if I need my jacknife I have to go to my truck.
Besides, my size 12P stretch demin jeans fit better without all kinds of stuff in the pockets.

Paula G
10-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Right now I just have a crystal on a string that I traded with my wife for one that she liked better. I usually wear it while dressed, but just haven't put it away, yet.

joanlynn28
10-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Gee, I don't carry anything in my pockets hee hee. I keep everything in my purse or my backpack. But in my lunch box lets see there is a tube of lipstain, chapstick, nail clippers, lipfusion, mascara, and oops someone might have seen them at the lunch table today. Oh well, today is National Coming Out Day.:D

Tedi
10-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Hummm...

My left front pocket, 47 cents in change. My right front front pocket, my keys. My right back pocket, a wallet ( with nearly hundred thousand bucks in it). And my left back pocket, a comb.to keep me looking nice and neat.

Jammie Lyann
10-12-2006, 12:30 AM
Wallet, keys hang on belt loop, an 4 or 5 Jolly ranchers :D

Stacy GG
10-12-2006, 12:36 AM
my wallet and some loose change..while at work. while at school nothing :)

Rita Knight
10-12-2006, 12:59 AM
Hi Joy,
Mae West and WC Fields starred in the movie, My Little Chickadee. I just "Googled" your quote and found only only one reference to Mae West. However, "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me," turns up numerous references to Mae.

Miss Petra
10-12-2006, 02:17 AM
A mouse LOL