PDA

View Full Version : Spice 2007

Jenney Love
10-11-2006, 10:42 AM
My wife wants us to attend the SPICE conference this coming July. I am all for it, anything that will help her come to a better understanding of this thing I brought into her life called crossdressing.
My question is what kind of environment can I expect at SPICE. I know it is geared towards the SO and there is no dressing allowed.
Anything thing you can give, pro or con, so I do not feel like I am going in blind. This will be our fist experience in the real world.
It is going to be exspensive, so I want to make sure it is worth it.

Jenney

Melanie R
10-11-2006, 03:01 PM
SPICE can be one of the best experiences for you and your wife. Usually there are sessions for the men and the women separately and some sessions together. Your wife will have the opportunity to share and learn from other wives who are attempting to understand and accept their husband's crossdressing. You will also learn more about yourself. Usually the sessions are led by professionals. When my wife, Peggy Rudd, was the director of SPICE for 6 years, I attended every SPICE. I did hear excellent reports about the 2006 SPICE. If both of you are members of Tri-Ess, your wife receives the Sweetheart Connection which is a quarterly newsletter just for wives.

Hugs,

Melanie

Jenney Love
10-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Thank you. I was about to think no one attends this event. No neither one of use are members of Tri-ess. With all the free "support" on the web, we could see no reason to join.

Janelle Marshall
10-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Jenney, Spice 2007 will be in Minneapolis next July. I too hope to attend with my wife. I believe it is an excellent gathering for those that are serious about improving their relationship with their spouse or SO. Because it is a non-crossdress event it may not appeal to some as in "If I can't dress up what is the point?". It is my understanding that it is geared to the spouse of the heterosexual crossdresser, and helping her understand (and hopefully accept) the crossdressing hubby. More info available at www.tri-ess.org. Hope to see you there!
Janelle