PDA

View Full Version : emotional and personality insanity

Shadowls
10-11-2006, 11:35 AM
i think i'm going nuts here guys. when i was still in young gradeschool i was very emotional. i've always been a tomboy, but i was an emotional one back then and i've also been very touchy feelly. my mom told me not to be so emotional and try to be less touchy feelly, that has works "mostly" untill now. I'm reaching the age of 28 this year. since i've been in my relationship with cutbait also, i find that i'm becoming very emotional again. i'm thinking that between me getting closer to "bio clock" time and cutbait being in my life romanticly my body and hormones are shifting so i can have children.

so it's getting to the point of going back to being an emotional female and still trying to be the tomboy be at the same time. the logic of my mind is telling me that having both is in no way going to work. so i'm curently stuck trying to figure out why i'm feeling the emotions i am, trying to deal with them in a resonable way, unforcenetly it's not as easy as it sounds.

Makina
10-11-2006, 11:42 AM
You know, when I don't crossdress I'm still a very emotional man. When you look over the stereotypes, you can find your way in any direction. Why couldn't you be a emotional tomboy ? Just be yourself, even if you break the stereotypes.

CaptLex
10-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Shadow,

Do you feel like your hormones are fighting each other? That is, male hormones vs. female hormones? Like you have more of one side one day, and then more of the other on another day? Like an emotional/hormonal see-saw or rollercoaster? I only ask because this is how I felt for a very long time. Because of my PCOS, my body produced a lot of testosterone even before I started taking it, but I was also then taking female hormones and it was like a tug of war inside me. Of course, we all go through hormonal cycles, but mine was pretty extreme.

Then again, maybe not. Maybe your case is different. An emotional tomboy? I wonder how that would work. For the record, I don't think you're going nuts - maybe just riding the hormonal wave. If so, hold on for the ride. :hugs:

Shadowls
10-11-2006, 12:24 PM
it's kinda like that, but it's also very differenet. at this point i think i classify as a mess :D because i have pcos, i'm bipolar, i'm a sag/scorp. so all in all i have emotional mood swings, hormone level swings, compleatly honorable, trustworthy and responsable and i'm seductive, mysterous, secertive and i have a bad temper that in know how to control.

yeah, i think that makes me a mess :heehee:

CaptLex
10-11-2006, 12:38 PM
i think i classify as a mess :D because i have pcos, i'm bipolar, i'm a sag/scorp. so all in all i have emotional mood swings, hormone level swings
Ahhhh . . . you'e a Sag . . . that explains it. We're very versatile (some might say moody). I just think we have different levels or sides - and I know first hand about that temper. ;)

I think I'm bipolar too, though I've never been diagnosed. I've never mentioned it to a doctor 'cause I was afraid they'd try to medicate me. I have many more depressive days than manic days, and I prefer it this way. After so many years, I've learned how to handle the depressive days, but the manic days scare me (although they help me get all the housework and errands done quickly). :p

I think you're right. I think it's probably a combination of things. Some days it's hard to know if we're coming or going. Feel free to rant when you need it - helps me.

Shadowls
10-11-2006, 12:51 PM
yeah, that's bipolar type 2 for you. at least i've always been bipolar. i've learns from my recent round with doc that for some people that have been living with it unmedicated for most of their lives that mood "stablizers" don't. i tend to be lazy on some of my manic days, it's not an energy boost it's an every thing is right with the world, becuase i said so boost :heehee: