PDA

View Full Version : walking in heels

nicolv
10-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Hi
Do you think people notice a man wearing high heels when covered with a long pair of trousers?I use to take a walk in my high heel boots wearing a long lady pants almost every morning (it's still dark)before going to work and nobody ever noticed.The only problem is that heels are a bit noicy so I have to stop when I cross with somebody!!!When it's raining and noicy ...no problem.....yet!!!

Wanabe
10-11-2006, 02:20 PM
I have been wearing Heels now for overa year off an on. Last years I wore my knee his with 5 inch heels to work with my pants lowered for the month of Nov and no one noticed. I am wearing heels now but no one can see them because I but them inside my work boots I cut off the straps and stuffed the rest in the boots so with the heel and the boot heel I am wearing 4 inch heels and loving it.

Wanabe

Lisa Golightly
10-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Awwwwww, that's so sweet :) It's the clip clop that's half the fun :) Actually my back has been so bad lately I've been in ballerina flats for two weeks... yeah, me Lisa G!!!! Still, they look kinda cute, but I like crashing out the CLIP CLOP chorus of my heels... C'mon back, play the game!

nicolv
10-11-2006, 02:27 PM
sounds to complicated......plus the feeling of wearing just the lady's shoes is much better.....another way to enjoy heels is man's shoes! with heels hidden inside the shoe......made for people who are short...but maybe for us too....never tried those though....search "elevated shoes"

nicolv
10-11-2006, 02:31 PM
perfect make up lisa!
how can I post my picture with my profile?I am a new member and still trying to find out how things in this forum work

Lisa Golightly
10-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Errm... You might need ten posts... I don't know I'm a bit rule book blind ;)

Click on user cp above left... then select edit avatar and make sure your pic is 150 pixels or less. :)

Tamara, my little Boudica, will explain it all... She's good like that :)

Snookums
10-11-2006, 03:34 PM
I wear heels with jeans all the time:happy: