PDA

View Full Version : What Am I Tv Or Cd!!!!!!

zoe jordon
10-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Hi im Zoe
Can l tell you a little bit about my self!!!
I am a 32 year old vigin and never been intrested in sex with a women or a man! the only way i would have sex with a man is if l was a woman!which im not!!! from an early age this problem has been with me!!
on my school reports and every thing and is always holding me back in life!! l live at mums!!! My mum is fine about things!!
love zoe

Snookums
10-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Hi im Zoe
Can l tell you a little bit about my self!!!
I am a 32 year old vigin and never been intrested in sex with a women or a man! the only way i would have sex with a man is if l was a woman!which im not!!! from an early age this problem has been with me!!
on my school reports and every thing and is always holding me back in life!! l live at mums!!! My mum is fine about things!!
love zoe

I believe the term you were looking for is asexual.
people with no interest in sex with either male or females are asexual,not TV or CD.
don't worry about it you are not alone,yes there are others who have no interest in sex,but if you decide to try sex,watch out,you will never be able to get enough.
Sex is the most fun you can have without laughing :lol: :lol2:

zoe jordon
10-11-2006, 08:11 PM
I believe the term you were looking for is asexual.
people with no interest in sex with either male or females are asexual,not TV or CD.
don't worry about it you are not alone,yes there are others who have no interest in sex,but if you decide to try sex,watch out,you will never be able to get enough.
Sex is the most fun you can have without laughing :lol: :lol2:

thanks so asexual people dont have sex at all
MAYBE I HAVE LABEL AT LAST!!! LOVE ZOE kiss kiss

Agles
10-11-2006, 08:23 PM
i have alot of similer feelings when it comes to sex. could i? should i? i really dont know. though i want to be close to people man women to me it does not seem to matter. but sex i dont think i could ever go that far. will i want contact between me and another person, i cant i fear it. it even seems to upset me to bump into someone.

is it ok to not want sex, if you ask me yes it's perfictly fine.

='.'=
Jamie

Byllie
10-11-2006, 10:17 PM
thanks so asexual people dont have sex at all
MAYBE I HAVE LABEL AT LAST!!! LOVE ZOE kiss kiss
Be careful about labels; they tend to segment us from society.

And remember, sexual orientation does NOT equal gender identity.

MarinaTwelve200
10-12-2006, 07:01 AM
A TV--Transvestite is someone who Cross-dresses, That is, for whatever reason, may wear the clothing socially associated with the opposite sex. unlike a CONDITION, like transexualisim (feeling like you are in the body of the wrong sex), or bisexuality for example,Transvestisim and Crossdressing are ACTS. Acts one does in response to an underlying condition such as Transsexualisim, etc. or even the urge to get a THRILL or "rush" from the CD act.

You can BE a homosexual, a Thrill seeker or a Transsexual, but you cant "be" a Crossdresser or Transvestite in the same sense--as CD and TV are ACTIONS shared in COMMON in response to a wide variety of conditions, Just as a Cough is an act in response to any ailment involving the respatory tract. Refering to a person as a "cougher" makes as much sense.

Karren H
10-12-2006, 07:07 AM
Who knows....and what's in a label anyway....you are who you are or what you make of yourself....and as long as your happy.......you can call your self what ever you want!!

Love Karren

celeste26
10-12-2006, 07:17 AM
If your choosing not have sex is based upon some unwarrented fear then it is unhealthy and not in your best interest. Given the condition of society today it might drive a person to this condition, but still sexual activity of some sort is a normal and healthy activity and one that will force itself out in some form or another symbolically if not literally. By some other activity which is a symbolic substitute for sex (unconsciously or not) . So be aware of it.

Tonya-Anne
10-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Theres no need to place lables on what you are, What you are is a person, all you need to do is be happy with who you are and thats all that matters. There are too many labels in society to begin with

JamieK
10-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Hi Zoe;
Hey, just be yourself. Don't carry a lable, or "nametag", its not needed. If you have lived for 32 years without sex, and don't want it, then just LIVE!
None of us ASKED to be brought into this world, we had no say in what gender we are, so if we decide to change it, thats our doing. Its OUR LIFE, so just be yourself and enjoy life to the fullest.
We are all here to help if you need it.

Love,

JamieK

Sienna Skye
10-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Hi Zoe, I agree with a lot of the other posts. Labels only make it harder for everyone. You are Zoe. Have fun and enjoy being you!

Kate Simmons
10-12-2006, 06:25 PM
You are yourself, plain and simple, Zoe. Simple as that. Labels don't mean a damn thing. Ericka

Christina Nicole
10-12-2006, 07:00 PM
You're a TV if you are big and square and have pictures on your front!!! You're a CD if you're shiny, flat, and round!!!

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

zoe jordon
10-12-2006, 07:10 PM
You're a TV if you are big and square and have pictures on your front!!! You're a CD if you're shiny, flat, and round!!!

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

not sure how to take that reply!!!!!!!!!
BUT EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN REALY NICE!!!!!

LOVE ZOE

AprilMae
10-12-2006, 07:19 PM

LOVE ZOE

TV=television CD=compact disc.

Christina Nicole
10-13-2006, 07:01 AM
Sorry. I thought that it was silly and everyone would get the joke. OK, no more humor.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2006, 07:06 AM

LOVE ZOEit was just lighthearted joke!!

JamieK
10-13-2006, 08:32 AM
Hello again zoe;
Thanks for the message, we are all here to help each other.
To me, you are very much a CD...everyone wants to hear you and I am sure you make beautiful music.
Live free and happy.

Love Ya,
JamieK