PDA

View Full Version : Boobs and Bra's

JamieK
10-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Being new to "serious" cd, Iam a bit confused about the style or type of boobs, where to get them and the type of bra to use with them. A padded bra stuffed with tissue paper just will not do anymore.
Some advise and comments, please.

Thanks in advance.

Love,

JamieK

Billijo49504
10-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Sorry, I got mine from God. I was born with them. But a lot of gurls buy from the breast form store. Do the Google thing. They seem to be a good place to do business with. I hope this helps...BJ 40B or 38C

Kate Simmons
10-12-2006, 06:03 AM
What's wrong with tissue paper? serves a dual purpose that way. Anyway, BJ had some good advice.:happy: Ericka

Ronda_B
10-12-2006, 06:38 AM
Over the years I have used alot of different items for boobs. I started with tissue paper, then progressed to rolled up tube socks, then I tryed the water balloon thing (they tend to leak and I couldn't say that I had just had a baby), then I was told to try balloons with soft sand in them (I couldn't get them even), then it was the duct tape method (to get cleavage), then I bought the cheap ones from an online store (you get what you pay for, I have found out) these were foam rubber and they detereated over time, and now I'm using a set of soft pillow ones that I bought online and I like them the best of all. One day when I get rich and famous I buy the expensive ones that I have seen elsewhere.:2c:

Rachel Ann
10-12-2006, 07:03 AM
This is posted elsewhere in fragments, but I'll reprise it here.

I started with stocking feet filled with birdseed but tired of that.

Then I picked up on Fiona's idea. After some experimentation, I got something that works well: Fill balloons with water-absorbing crystals of the type that you put in potted plants (I use "Soil Moist", you can find it at Orchard Supply or Home Depot). Add water *slowly* until the balloon has the desired pliability and density.

It's best to double up the balloons; this prevents leakage. I'm told that this has a shelf life of about a year and a half. You can use pink, or put red inside of white. I put mine inside of tied-off flesh-toned tights feet. They have just the right pliability and density, and even jiggle! :happy:

Caveat: You must fill the balloon completely with crystals or it doesn't work right (I use a funnel with a plastic chopstick to accomplish this). So, you must find balloons that will yield the size that you want; this takes a bit of trial and error. Double up the balloons first.

Rachel x

Vivian Best
10-12-2006, 09:55 AM
I recommend that you visit www.thebreastformstore. You can call or email these folks and they will help you with boobs and bras. I have found them to be very helpful and kind. You might also try Glamour Boutique. Best of luck!

Hugs, Deena I concur with what Deena says above. I've worked with the Breast Form Store and they are wonderful to work with. I'd sure suggest you give them a try. It may be a little more expensive than toilet tissue or a rolled up sock but in my opinion it is worth it.

Sam-antha
10-16-2006, 03:32 PM
to answer an earlier question, there is nothing much wrong with the right amount of soft tissue paper if you can get it. The trouble is that Rabbits and others nest in it and they rustle.
~Samm

Jenn2716
10-16-2006, 05:48 PM
I concur with what Deena says above. I've worked with the Breast Form Store and they are wonderful to work with. I'd sure suggest you give them a try. It may be a little more expensive than toilet tissue or a rolled up sock but in my opinion it is worth it.

I also have to recommend the Breast Form Store as well. I started with tissue, then moved on to birdseed and this past year graduated to forms from the breast form store. I wish I hadn't waited. It is so worth it.

ManInBra
10-17-2006, 03:56 AM
Myself I got mine about 8 or 9 yrs ago from www.cpmart.com if you go to the breast forms there, and go to the 3rd page look for the pairs of non-medical silicone they are like $119.00 a pair plus shipping,

Sam44
10-17-2006, 01:15 PM
I've been wearing Fashion Forms silicone breast enhancers http://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Forms-Silicone-Breast-Enhancers/dp/B0001HEW7O for a little over a year now almost 24/7. I have a size A/B pair and a size B/C pair and I wear them nested to get the angle and shape I want in a given bra.

celtic.blue.eyes
10-19-2006, 07:30 AM
I've bought silicon forms from the BreastFormStore as well as GlamourBoutique. The people at the BrestFormStore are most helpful, but I found tht their Super Soft Transforms were really too hard to even seem natural. The GL-2000 from Glamour Boutique were superior by far in feel and fit...
http://www.glamourboutiquecart.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=8

Personally I've always found that the recommended size is too large, and have always opted for the next size down.

As far a choosing a bra, this is where you can spend a lot of money, and have many many disappointments. I'd get an underwire that is not low cut, or else it will not cover the top of the form. Also consider a cup with stretch - it will accomodate a form that is not a perfect size match to the form. For starters, try a Champion model #1123. It's not pretty in and of itself, but has all the attributes needed to wear forms, and gives you a really nice shape. You can find one on ebay for abut $10.
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2 F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=champion+1123&category0=

Jerry
10-19-2006, 11:53 AM
As someone who is in the closet, only my wife knows, the world is frought with dangers of someone finding out. Even visiting web sites seems to be risky because you are giving your address to a company that you don't know, and you don't know what they will do with it. (I know, my paranoia abounds, and it's never as bad as you think, but stay with me here...)

The path I took, required a little time and research, and lots of self convincing, but, find an outlet you can get to, and make an appointment. With a little research on the web or even in your local yellow pages, you will probably be able to find a store that you can get to. It may be a little ways away, your choice, but there are more stores out there to help you than you might believe.

If you call ahead and ask if they service cross dressing men, they will tell you. Then you can make an appointment and have some privacy with them. They will be able to answer your questions and provide so much help. Having the appointment helps with the self convincing too.

The store I went to had bras to sell with their breastforms. You will save yourself a lot of time, money, comfort, and aggrevation to be fitted with a bra of the proper size. I've appreicate their help so much, I'm saving a little cash so I can have their help with a new wig. I'm tired of the failures from wig catalogs.

When you have your breastforms you will be so happy. They are the (second) best.

Good luck. Jerry

JulieMichelle
10-19-2006, 12:00 PM
One more of the same...

I started with tissue paper.

For a while, when I was really young, I even used silly putty. :heehee:

I also tried socks.

I took a car-washing sponge and cut it into two reasonable shapes. This was good because the feel wasn't bad, the look was good... but the weight was missing.

Eventually, I visited the breast form store, and bought a pair. Wow... so amazing. Love them. Wouldn't trade them for the world. Well.. maybe for a real pair.

;)
Julie

brandie
10-19-2006, 01:06 PM
i got my enhancers at walmart for 15.99 and wear them every day.tp only lasted for about a month before i found these, at that price could not go wrong. theey were in the loungery dept an the fitting room wall, they had two stiles

brandie

Diane CDN
10-19-2006, 01:37 PM
I am naturally an "A" cup due to gynecomastia......The best forms I've ever owned.... www.magiccurves.com
here's a pic.... http://www.magiccurves.com/perfectc/images/picture2.jpg
I use a silicone medical adhesive to attach to my chest, If I have the time, I'll use liquid latex to smooth the edges and finish with a bit of makeup blending.....

Diane

vet
10-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Before you spend a fortune - just use water balloons. I know some will tell you they leak etc but I've only had two or three leak over some 40 years of using them. Make them whatever size you "feel" like from B cup up through M cup!

shawnaraylynn
10-19-2006, 07:28 PM
I agree with balloons but a tip get the 9 or 12 inch heavy duty helium type i have had a set last a month with out leakage, good luck

ShawnaRaylynn:2c:

MissyCD
10-19-2006, 08:22 PM
i use the decorator ballons helium quality 12 " from wall-mart and have this pair for a few months. i feel its time for new ones. i know they will break after they get old enough and texture getts too soft lol

GinaC
10-19-2006, 09:24 PM
I have purchased 2 pairs of Pals from a person on e-bay,one pair c cup and one pair, the most recent, b cup. I really like both but if you like juniors clothes then the b cup is the way to go, also they aren't as heavy. The price is right too! just do a search on e-bay for pals. it is a private sale.

Lanore
10-21-2006, 03:11 AM
I'm with Billijo in the breast department. I have my own, 40C and knocking on the D. I believe if it wasn't for CD's, the balloon business would go under. When I want to go larger and have a little fun, it's 12" white helium for me.

Lanore

joanna_s
10-22-2006, 09:25 AM
Hi Jamie !

There are so many types of "boobs" you can choose from. No wonder you´re confused. Get a pair of silicone breast forms if you can afford because they definately are worth the money. As most of our sisters here I´ve tried all kinds of materials to fill my bra. In my opinion the best alternative to silicones is water polymer grains which are meant to growing plants but they also make a great boobs. The grains swell 400 times bigger than their original size, when you put them into warm water. Next put the gel into clear soft plastic bag and tie a knot. VoilÃ*, your boob is ready. Its soft and weighs like a real breast.
My favorite forms are triangle shaped because I want my bra to fully cover the breast. Forget push-ups, balconettes, half-cups if you wear breast forms. The classic full-cup bra with or without underwires is a good choice.
I also have a pair of teardrop shape forms but I seldom wear them because it´s difficult to find a bra that covers the whole breast.

Joanna

Amy Hepker
10-22-2006, 09:45 AM
I use Nylons, Hose, Tights filled with Bird seed. Finch food works great. It does not cost an arm and leg, about $2.00. Fill the stocking up to what ever size you prefer, tie it off and cut the excess stocking off. Try to make them both about the same size, they don't have to be perfect, ever GG Boobs are never the same size . These feel great, look Great, they have the wieght of real Boobs and move like them too. Someday I too will get breast forms, but until I can afford them these will do.
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
AMY

jennie-lynn
10-22-2006, 01:04 PM
Being new to "serious" cd, Iam a bit confused about the style or type of boobs, where to get them and the type of bra to use with them. A padded bra stuffed with tissue paper just will not do anymore.
Some advise and comments, please.

Thanks in advance.

Love,

JamieK
Try Ebay, they have a lot of forms cheap!

As for a bra, one I like is the pocket bra, holds forms in with no tape.

Valerie Nova
10-22-2006, 01:26 PM
I was thinking of using water balloons and a sports bra for my costume. I hope sports bras provide enough support for ones that aren't even attached! I would imagine it would be best to get one that is a little tight so that it'd compress them down a little. But that does sound like a good idea to put those crystals in them if you're worried about leaks.

The nice thing about balloons is that they cost a few pennies apiece, they bounce, and they feel about right. Plus, they don't look as weird laying around your house. If you get the big 12 inch ones, and then only fill them up to about the size of breasts, they're practically indistructible barring a sharp object. I tried to pop one in the bathtup and I couldn't. I would say to get balloons that are the same color as whatever you're using as a bra, since they'll never match your skin and they may as well match something.

carend_99
10-22-2006, 07:43 PM
I got mine from E-bay. Miss Susie (a fellow-cd) has a store on the site. I probably saved 50% going through her and I am very happy with them.

serinalynn
10-22-2006, 08:05 PM
well, I came by mine naturally had them since i was 14 not biggies but slightly lessssssss than full B cups. I love wearing balconette bras and also on ocassion wear a plunge style all my bras come from the Lane Bryant stores
www.lanebryant.com The best bras that I have worn. :hugs:

Stephenie S
10-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Well I read all the posts about water and gel filled balloons.

I too used balloons for some time and I loved them. I had been using foam.
I think there is very little danger of them breaking or leaking. BUT . . Get a set of silicone or even PALS and you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner. The difference is amazing. Like night and day.

Try 'em, you'll love 'em.

Lovies,
Steph

DeeArel
11-04-2006, 08:56 AM
I have puchased several three pair of silicone forms over the past few years. After searching and studying the web for them, I decided the only way to get the right ones was to shop where the GG's go. I checked out the yellow pages under lingerie, bras, breast forms, and mastectomy supplies and found several small intimate boutiques. I politely called and inquired if they would mind a male customer. A few didn't and I made an appointment. They were gald to have my cash business and gladly fitted me with forms to my liking along with the proper bra size. I find that triangle forms work best for me.

Now that I have the forms, I can also find bras at regular retail outlets that are suitable to wear with them.

Alaceann
11-04-2006, 09:13 AM
I got mine from The Glamour Boutique and they are great..:heehee:

Stephenie S
11-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Once you get a pair of silicone forms you will kick yourself for not doing it sooner. ALL these other techniques pale in comparison. If you can't swing the cost for silicone, go with PALS. Do a search on this forum if you want more encouragement, but it's really, really, true.

Steph