PDA

View Full Version : lady's pants

nicolv
10-12-2006, 08:48 AM
I just returned home wearing a new pair of lady's trousers.My wife said they fit much better on me than all my other pants and that they look very nice on me.she said I should prefer this style!.....without noticing they are lady's pants!!!! Amazing ! I should buy more but be carefull not to be very feminine because she will understand...!

Billijo49504
10-12-2006, 08:55 AM
From the sound of it, she doesn't know you are a CD. If she does your laundry, she may understand soon. Most women check the tags for washing instructions. From there it's not hard to notice the size or brand tags...BJ

Karren H
10-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Hey...if they fit nicely then wear them!! As long as they aren't jeans!! Hehehe. I asume that she doesn't know and that the slacks were not pink or some fem color!! Lol

Love Karren

nicolv
10-12-2006, 09:05 AM
I did put away the size tags and the brand is not known....no pink colors too!just plain black!...she just knows I love heels and have some pairs at home....up to this she is ok

what do you mean about jeans karren?

Karren H
10-12-2006, 10:25 AM
what do you mean about jeans karren?

Well I'm a bonafied woman's jeans hater!! Don't own a pair, don't like them....if I can't wear a skirt or a dress or something fem, why crossdress at all!!

Love Karren

Agles
10-12-2006, 10:44 AM
i have one pair of women's jeans and i love them. dont wear them out though. thry fit so well on me it's like they where made for me. totaly diffrent form my men's jeans.

='.'=
Jamie

bgirl
10-12-2006, 11:26 AM
I didnt think I would like jeans either but I tried on a pair that my wife was donating and was surprised at how the fit made me feel feminine. I'm getting the courage to go try on a new pair.

rickie121x
10-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Well I'm a bonafied woman's jeans hater!! Don't own a pair, don't like them....if I can't wear a skirt or a dress or something fem, why crossdress at all!! Love Karren I can remember when I would wear a little thin ankle bracelet under my work sox - and feel really hot, that I was getting away with something, and that I was crossdressing!

It's a lot different today - but the notion of a femme body in tight jeans really sets off my internal sex machine! And I love to emulate that look - to experience that same wonderfully sensual feeling. Sooo, I have lots of pairs of femme jeans - luv wearing em all! :battingeyelashes:

...and denum skirts - and denum shirts and jackets, ummmmm. Ane then there is always black leather - double ummmmm :dom:

Rickie

Sherlyn
10-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Well I'm a bonafied woman's jeans hater!! Don't own a pair, don't like them....if I can't wear a skirt or a dress or something fem, why crossdress at all!!

Love Karren

if your gender bending just to crossdress ..this makes sense ...but to me if you feel fem ...it does not matter what you wear ...and jeans with some bling rock!!!:tongueout

linnea
10-12-2006, 02:34 PM
I love the fit of women's slacks, pants, capris, and jeans. Jeans are the easiest for me to wear without alerting anyone at home or work. With the tags removed, unless there is any distinctive stitching, I can wear them almost any time. I love the fit and the feel.
As a side note, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get women's jeans that have side zippers. I doubt that they're even made any more, but I remember that my mother had some (some that I tried on when I was still living at home). I'm not talking about jeans with elastic waistbands but with a side or even a back zipper.

kay_cd
10-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Yes I wear them as well. Better fit on me and the fabrics are nicer. Just not always easy to find a 10 long.........

Shannen
10-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Sounds like a good find.

So if you take a tag out and they look and fit great, you are set to go!

Now, how do they look with those heels? :D

-Shannen