PDA

View Full Version : Flashback

CDtv
10-12-2006, 09:47 AM
it is as though i walked back in time. The picture is somewhere i've been and shows something i've done. Just goes to show You that i've always loved heels and serving as M'ladies maid

Vivian Best
10-12-2006, 09:59 AM
I have to take my wig off to you girls that can stand and walk in heels that high. I've never been able to do it, even when I was much younger I couldn't do it!

CDtv
10-12-2006, 10:08 AM
I have to take my wig off to you girls that can stand and walk in heels that high. I've never been able to do it, even when I was much younger I couldn't do it!

if You love something as much as i do and i do LOVE heels it is not labor but life to be enjoyed

Karren H
10-12-2006, 10:50 AM
if You love something as much as i do and i do LOVE heels it is not labor but life to be enjoyed

I think your secret is in the locks and chains....changes the center of gravity and the fact that they are bolted onto your feet helps too, I guess...

Ahhhhmmmmm. Become one with the shoes.....Ahhhhhmmmmm

:D

Love Karren

CDtv
10-12-2006, 11:06 AM
I think your secret is in the locks and chains....changes the center of gravity and the fact that they are bolted onto your feet helps too, I guess...

Ahhhhmmmmm. Become one with the shoes.....Ahhhhhmmmmm

:D

Love Karren

i'm sure there is an equation to determine the new cg of the entire mass of chains and locks i wear but i don't think there is computer powerful enough to do the calculations

i usually am one with the shoes i have on at the time and jsut between us the ones i'm not wearing are jealous

i think i will just mail You the keys to it all and be done with it