PDA

View Full Version : Lily At Universal Studios Halloween

Charleen
10-12-2006, 10:54 AM
What a great time!My roommate/fraternity brother from college came to Florida, and we did Universal Studios day and night. Wow! My son who works there was works there was with us during the day, and since he only has a hint of Lily, I wore drab shirt, and left the make up home. He left us to go work Halloween Horror Nights in one of the haunted houses. When Ed and I got into the park again for HHN, the first thing I did was buy a HHN shirt, the woman's style, changed and wore it the rest of the night. Rolled the cuffs of my femme jeans up to show off my femme boots as well. Even though I wasn't wearing a bra, my B girls were evident . With it being dark, my 5 o'clock shadow wasn't too noticeable. Got a few looks, especially going int and out of the mens room, most didn't register, and the few that looked hard had a look of confusion. I Loved It!!!Even stopped in a 7-11 to get a soda for the trip home, and a young clerk looked hard, but the guy at the register just took my money. The customers just glanced.
My friend is gay, and agreed that we gotta be who we are, and had no problem. We had a great talk over coffee.
Took the picture when I got home last night at 2 A.M.
Love and xxxx, Lily

ColleenCD
10-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Sounds like you had a great time Lily.

Colleen

Charleen
10-12-2006, 06:24 PM
It was a total blast! When they can get ME to yell- "Oh Sh-T!" and run, they're doing something right!