PDA

View Full Version : What happens in Vegas.....

sara_also
10-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Last nite My lovely wife and I went to dinner with some members of Tri-Ess.
We met at a place called Suede. A small bar and restaraunt just off the strip.
It was quite a site to see. four cd's and three gg's. Just seven wonderful ladies getting together for some food and conversation.
If you are Visiting Vegas and looking for a place that is cd friendly. This is one that you will be accepted at.

Enclosed are a couple of pictures.. Huggs to all
Sara

Talon DeRojo
10-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Sara - I'm so glad that you had a good time! Thanks for sharing. You and you wife both look good and happy.
Talon:happy:

ColleenCD
10-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Very nice pictures. Looks like you both had fun. Thanks for the Suede tip.

Colleen

AprilMae
10-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Greta pics. We'll be in Vegas next month, maybe we'll check it out.

KimberlyS
10-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Sara, I am glad you and your wife enjoyed your selfs. I was in Vegas in June and was at the same place in the similar setup. A great place to go and an big hand to the Tri-Ess members out there for being so helpful. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would give the place two thumbs up. :thumbup:

SherriePall
10-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Sara -- sounds like you and your wife and the others had a good time. You both look lovely in the photo -- all smiles.

Sandra
10-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Lovely pics Sara, you and your wife look very good togther.

Nora
10-12-2006, 02:52 PM
HI Sara;
It was so nice seeing you and your lovely wife last night at Suede. Thank you so much for joining us for dinner.

We Dine at Suede every Wednesday night. If any one is planning to visit Las Vegas and would like to join us for dinner we would love to have you. If you cannot bring your Femme things with you of course you are still welcome. We especially welcome those who have never been out dressed and wish to take their "Virgin Excursion".

By rough count we have had visitors join us on Wednesday nights from approximately 35 states and several countries.

Please write to me if you are planning to visit.

Nora

Rachel Morley
10-12-2006, 08:31 PM
I love hearing stories about happy crossdressing couples. :happy: Seeing CDs and their wives together in pictures on public forums like this one is also a wonderful thing because obviously it doen't happen that often.

Las Vegas sounds fantastic. My wife and I are going there for Halloween :devil: