PDA

View Full Version : My invention.....another injection.....

Ranee Daze
10-12-2006, 11:46 AM
What if I told you that I could cure all from crossdressing with twelve magic monthly injections to the glutius maximus? Anyone ready to bend over and "end" it all?

bgirl
10-12-2006, 11:50 AM
I'm not sure what your trying to cure as I don't have an illness. I do know where you can stick your injections.

Makina
10-12-2006, 11:52 AM
blue pill or red pill ? :heehee:

no way thank you.

Stephenie S
10-12-2006, 11:57 AM
I would say bend over yourself and stick it!

Not interested at all.

This question is asked all the time. The "Magic Pill".

But I LIKE what I do. I LOVE it (truely). I understand that some of us are tormented and troubled by CDing and/or TG thoughts, but I am having the time of my life. I think there are many others on this forum that enjoy expressing the more feminine side of their personalities who might say the same thing.

Cure me? Sorry, I'm not sick.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Bonnie D
10-12-2006, 12:07 PM
No thank you, this is who I am. Now if your injection would transform me into the woman I should have been then I will bend over. :D

Bonnie

Dana Carlton
10-12-2006, 12:33 PM
OUCH! I think you set yourself up on this one, Ranee. I hope these responses don't hurt you more than that needle you invented.

Nigella
10-12-2006, 02:07 PM
What if I told you that I could cure all from crossdressing with twelve magic monthly injections to the glutius maximus? Anyone ready to bend over and "end" it all?

Sorry I'm not Bi :heehee:

Elly
10-12-2006, 02:42 PM
cure??? there's nothing to cure, therefore making the injection a placebo and a waste of money, time, ect...
i mean no, no i wouldn't, never, no...

Kathryn Philips
10-12-2006, 04:03 PM
I would prefer to give my wife 5 injections: 1 to accept my dressing, 2 to allow it, 3 to encourage it, 4 to buy me some nice clothes and 5 to stop being so homophobic in general.

sophie69
10-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Well said kattie! same here for me! sophie x

Teresa Amina
10-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Sounds like an improper diversion of research funds at the Magic Pill Institute.:Angry3: An investigation is in order! This may delay the beginning of Pink and Blue pill production by years!

shawnaraylynn
10-12-2006, 04:30 PM
With out realising shawna has hellped me through very trying times and to just inject her away would like shooting my best friend, sorry dont think so.:rolleyes:

hotbobbie
10-12-2006, 04:36 PM
This is a JOKE right.

bredalee25
10-12-2006, 04:44 PM
I'll never stop doing what makes me happy. Now if you had a cure for cancer or diabetis I've got a few people who need your help. Otherwise we've nothing to talk about!!!!!!

ttfn

Jodie_Lynn
10-12-2006, 05:24 PM
hmmmm, not sure if this is a joke, or if the OP is looking for potential dates, but........

Since when is CD-ing or transgenderism an "illness" or a "disease"?

I guess, if the OP feels that badly about herself, she should seek some therapy to assist her in finding a cure for what ails her: self-loathing.

zoe jordon
10-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Yes even me zoe the a sexual cd wouldnt change any thing i love the way l am im an indavidual!!!!! i love being me and i love my silky smooth legs and my fake boobs!!!!!
enjoy it treat yourself
love and kisses Zoe
maybe your just a bit down

Stephanie Kay
10-12-2006, 05:37 PM
No, thanks!

Sissy_in_pink
10-12-2006, 05:41 PM
Maybe she wasn't talking about a needle:eek:

Nancy A
10-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Anyone see X-MEN 3 the last stand? Where they had a cure for for them. They rejected it. I stand like the X-MEN. I don't want it!

Cheryl T
10-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Can you give mine to my wife so she'll stop borrowing my clothes ??
:2c:

Charleen
10-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Cure what? BTW, I can tell you where to put that needle!

Wendy me
10-12-2006, 06:35 PM
gawd no what would i do with all my shoes and clouthes?????????.........

janedoe311
10-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Yes, like wanting breasts and a girl part down there or envy when I look at women.

But if it takes away my diversity no. I like my female side, just do not like the obsessions, like wearing womans clothes and wanting to be a woman.

AprilMae
10-12-2006, 07:14 PM
I don't want 12 shots in the Heinie for any reason.

Kimmie W
10-12-2006, 07:17 PM
That would be ending the best part of me. NO WAY!

Bobbie cd
10-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Sorry, not interested in the least.

I am what I am.

vickie_tv1556
10-12-2006, 08:34 PM
That injection is not for me!!! I am very happy and secure with being as close to a lady as I can. If it's not broken, don't try to fix it.
Luv You All,
Vickie

Snookums
10-12-2006, 08:45 PM

I believe an injection that would cure ignorant judgemental people would be money well spent.

RenaCD
10-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Ain't No Way! My Wife would never talk to me again! And I would probably loose the ability to Listen and Care without Rena. I'm not Sick! Whatayu Sick?

Rena

trannie T
10-14-2006, 12:54 AM
I've always been terrified of needles especially when they serve no purpose. I would like to cure my arthritis. I would like to cure my fears of going out en femme. There is no need to "cure" my crossdressing.

"One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small." Grace Slick

Ranee Daze
10-16-2006, 12:08 PM
You ladies are soooo predictable! And you responses show it. I wanted to provoke some deeply held feelings and you did not disappoint me.

I did use the word "cure" on purpose. I knew that most would say that cures only apply to illnesses, and of course, we are not sick...are we?

I chose the idea of twelve monthly injections because of the pain and arduousness (word?) of it. Most "magic pill" fantasy threads on this forum are simple, one step , "pop-a-pill and you have Dolly's tits" solutions. The bending over and taking it in the end for a year, was a pun, but also was meant to reflect the idea of resignation.

Now I'll ask in a different way.

How many here have ever (even occasionally)(as I have) wished for a way out of crossdressing, and if so , how much effort and time would you put into closing that closet door for good?

P.S. SVP be nice to me. I am not looking for a catfight. I am just curious to see if others share my feelings.

AprilMae
10-16-2006, 03:52 PM
I 've stopped dressing for long periods sometimes several years at a time, and didn't suffer any type of deprivement feelings. When I stumbled out of the clost the first thing i asked my S/o was if she said the word I would stop no questions asked. I'm glad she said it wasn't necessary, but keeping her is more important, to me. So while I've never wished to make it end, if it ended, life would go on.

Kimberly
10-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Err... no.

bgirl
10-16-2006, 06:08 PM
You ladies are soooo predictable! And you responses show it. I wanted to provoke some deeply held feelings and you did not disappoint me.

I did use the word "cure" on purpose. I knew that most would say that cures only apply to illnesses, and of course, we are not sick...are we?

I chose the idea of twelve monthly injections because of the pain and arduousness (word?) of it. Most "magic pill" fantasy threads on this forum are simple, one step , "pop-a-pill and you have Dolly's tits" solutions. The bending over and taking it in the end for a year, was a pun, but also was meant to reflect the idea of resignation.

Now I'll ask in a different way.

How many here have ever (even occasionally)(as I have) wished for a way out of crossdressing, and if so , how much effort and time would you put into closing that closet door for good?

P.S. SVP be nice to me. I am not looking for a catfight. I am just curious to see if others share my feelings.
you should have asked another way in the first place instead of playing with us oh so predictable girls. My prediction?I predict I will pass on your future posts.

Jodie_Lynn
10-16-2006, 06:43 PM
"hmmmmm, mabye I will post a question using an offensive implication on the common interests of all here, and see what reactions I get. >tee hee hee<

>then I will act innocently offended by the responses and reprase my question in a less inflammatory manner<

My answer remains the same. The only thing I would change, if possible, is the reaction of others to my lifestyle.

And, I think I will follow bgirl's example in the future.

Patty
10-16-2006, 06:48 PM
No thanks

cindyxdresser
10-17-2006, 04:54 AM
hell no i wouldnt take the shots,,even if i was paid alot to take them.I am not ashamed of who or what i am and will never stop being the sissy that i am

KellyCD
10-17-2006, 08:38 AM
The bending over and taking it in the end for a year, was a pun, but also was meant to reflect the idea of resignation.

Ok so you asked a question and attempted to make a joke about it? I for one am not amused. I am with bgirl on this one, I will pass on your immature threads as well.

Phoebe Reece
10-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Ranee, I think the heart of your question really is, do you feel that your need for crossdressing is a curse or a blessing. Perhaps, the answer is neither. The need for crossdressing simply is. You can choose to fight against that desire and make yourself miserable. Or, you can choose to accept yourself for the way you are and try to find ways to live with that desire that are compatible with your own situation in life. As for me, I feel good about who I am, including my femme side. I have no need or desire to take a pill or injection or whatever that would alter such a basic part of my personality.

janedoe311
10-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Ok so you asked a question and attempted to make a joke about it? I for one am not amused. I am with bgirl on this one, I will pass on your immature threads as well.

She is making fun of us.

Her attempted point was “How far would you go” to stop cross-dressing?

I would take the shots. I have a family and a wife I want to keep. This “OBSESSION” with wanting to be a woman is putting a strain on my life, relationship with my wife and my family.

So I would do just about anything to get rid of it!

I may be the minority but is that the predicted answer?