PDA

View Full Version : Need a reason to wear pantyhose?

Felicity
10-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Need a reason to wear pantyhose around your significant other? Check out this report titled A RANDOMISED, SINGLE-BLINDED, CROSS-OVER TRIAL OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF BELOW THE KNEE SUPPORT SOCKS (STOCKINGS) FOR WORKERS WHO STAND FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME (http://www.workcover.com/NR/rdonlyres/EDA96786-A447-4EE2-B0EC-2CCA3DD6D051/0/grants343LegSupportSocks.pdf?ArchiveDocs=1).

The study covers below the knee support hose like indicated, but there are support hose too. Once you are regularly seen in support hose, maybe the nominal "sheer energy" or likes can be accepted, especially because they are cheaper. Bring up the report, and mention you would like her to buy you a pair of sheer energy, or or other support hose for you to try!

SherriePall
10-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Felicity -- I have had to wear support stockings and I cheated by buying Hanes Alive Support Hose.

ColleenCD
10-12-2006, 12:39 PM
I've used the support hose and warmth reasons for years. I'm just glad I didn't have to show my wife white papers to get approval.

Colleen

Shelly Preston
10-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Most of us dont need a reason

But the study was interesting

Shannen
10-12-2006, 02:24 PM
I have my reasons already, but perhaps I could use this as an excuse? Like many I am allowed to dress up now and again, but I only do this on my own, never in front of the children or any other non-wife being!

This could be an excuse if I got caught by a coworker with hose on. In fact I am starting to get some varicose veins in the lower legs and asked my doctor about them. (had my fingers crossed that he would recommend support hose!) Alas, he said to live with them, but if I was a woman who cared about how my legs looked, I would probably wear hose. I don't think he realized why I looked so crestfallen. :(

According to this study though, it wouldn't be a bad idea to wear support hose as a general course of action! I think I'll give it a go, at least in the winter. That bathing suit with support hose look just don't do it for me!

-Shannen

Karren H
10-12-2006, 02:32 PM
How about -

I'm so thin skinned (how thin skinned are you?) That if I dodnt wear pantyhose my leg muscles would spill out onto the ground...

OR

I like they way the feel!!

Love Karren