PDA

View Full Version : a cute story by Misty, switch to plan b

MistyCD
10-12-2006, 12:38 PM
Hi, did you ever go out and meet another CD? If so, what did you do?

I went out yesterday to meet one, her name is sharon, we had been e-mailing for about 3 months now. She lived near New Hope just across the river. I had some time to kill and she said to come over to her house where we would dress up, and take a few pictures. Well, I met her in a public place, followed her to her house, where I got a big surprise. She had no intention of just dressing and snapping a few pictures....She wanted more, a lot more, if you know what I mean, and I didn't want to. talk about missleading someone. Well I quickly put on my guy clothes and walked out.

Now here is where it gets interesting, I am heading home, I have to be at work in 2 hours, my wife who doesn't know about Misty is heading home from her job interview and I have a full set of womens clothes on underneath..... whats a girl to do? I can't head home, the wife would be there. Can't go to work, the guys will see me...Gas station, none that didn't have 3 inches of crud on the floor, Home despot, nah too many surveilance cameras, police station, Oh yeah right- it would be interesting though!!!

Then I remember that there was a gay bar called the Raven in New hope. I stopped there, and asked to use the rest room. I was wearing high heeled sandals and I don't think anybody noticed. When I walked into the stall, I proceeded to get undressed, took off my sandals, and tights, and started putting my guy clothes on. Then I got this funny idea, why not take my pants off and walk back in wearing my dress. Only things is, my wig is in the car!!!. So, what they hell I thought, I put my white tights back on, slipped my black strappy dress sandals on, gathered my guy clothes in a pile, straightend my dress and walked into the bar. That raised a few heads. The bar tender said. "did you forget something?" Yes my wig in the car, be right back.

I grabbed my wallet out of my pants, put them in my purse along with my car keys, grabbed my wig, put it on and headed back into the bar. When I got there, I said does this look better. the bartender said "There was a guy that had the same dress as you here a minute ago" Well that got me to laugh, it broke the ice and Everyone smiled. I sat down, had a drink for 30 minutes, then said I have to go back to work. I thanked everyone for being so nice and they said no problem, and that I and any other CDer was always welcome there. I went to the restroom, and changed back into a guy and headed to work...

Hugs Misty

did I have fun

Julie York
10-12-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm confused. I'm sure I'm not going to be the only one, so here's a few questions. Maybe I just misread your post or something.

Why were you dressed as a guy and yet wore strappy sandals into the gay bar?

Why did you leave your wig in the car.....yet took the dress with you?

??

Sophia Rearen
10-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Misty,
Did you set up any guidelines regarding sex before you met her?
Nice to know the Raven is cd friendly just in case I find myself in a similar predicament. Cool bartender.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey girls! Are most gay bars CD friendly?

Nigella
10-12-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm confused. I'm sure I'm not going to be the only one, so here's a few questions. Maybe I just misread your post or something.

??

Me not chinese but me confusious

Shannen
10-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Ladies, I do believe our friend was experiencing a form of this fall's layered look!

I'm glad you were able to make lemonade when you got the basket of lemons dumped on you today! :hugs:

-Shannen

hotbobbie
10-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Here in the Seattle area most gay bars are.

DonnaT
10-12-2006, 04:59 PM

??

Well I quickly put on my guy clothes and walked out.

Now here is where it gets interesting, I am heading home, I have to be at work in 2 hours, my wife who doesn't know about Misty is heading home from her job interview and I have a full set of womens clothes on underneath.....
Clearly Misty was in a hurry to leave and put her male clothes on over her dress, not taking time to change shoes.

Julie York
10-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Possible. Not likely but possible.

Karren H
10-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Got to watch those meetings......most are for "dressing, photos, and fun....." lol

Love Karren

Dragster
10-13-2006, 07:58 PM
DonnaT's right, Misty said she had a "full set of women's clothes on underneath" (the drab), and obviously, that included the heels. It's what you do when you leave in a hurry! Simple!

Tony

kathy gg
10-13-2006, 09:19 PM
It is too bad that your *meeting* did not go well...but seriously... this was not something you discussed prior to meeeting. My husband and I have met many, many new couples and cd's ...even invited a few to our home...but LOTS AND LOTS of discussion about who we are and what we are NOT into comes right out in the open. Most *bad apples* get weeded out in the process and the cool thing is our very good decent friends are in our circle.

I am sorry...but in this community you have to be blunt and realy get the facts upfront...otherwise...well you have no one bt yoruself to blame for being *misled*....

But seriously, just do better screening of who you decide to hang with and you just might make friends for a lifetime.

Also...so....wh aren't you out to yoru wife again?? Just curious....

ubokvt
10-13-2006, 10:20 PM
I loved the story, sorry the meeting didn't work out, and you probably lost a contact. but good recovery, great sense of humor and you found a supportive place to dress and drink a win win Accepting places to dress are harder to find than internet contacts.

Kate Simmons
10-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Just take this as a lesson learned, Hon. Make sure you know the intentions of the person you get together with up front, her being a CD notwithstanding. This is one thing I always ask first when I meet new friends.:happy: Eric(ka)

susie bear
10-14-2006, 05:44 AM
I can't add any wisdom to what the other gurls have said. But I can second most of it.

Thanks for sharing your story,. Well written.

susie bear

MistyCD
10-14-2006, 11:02 AM
DonnaT's right, Misty said she had a "full set of women's clothes on underneath" (the drab), and obviously, that included the heels. It's what you do when you leave in a hurry! Simple!

Tony

Thats basically it in a nutshell. When I quickly learned what the other person wanted, i said, NO. took my wig off and stuffed it in my case, (I have a business type attache that I keep everything in) threw my pants and shirt on and walked out, saying Sorry, not into that.
But my shoes were in the car. I just wanted to get the hell out of there in a hurry and never bothered to take them off. You never know whats going to happen, suppose she grabbed me????
Only then when I got on the road did I think about it, and said what the hell, its a gay bar nobody's gonna even care.

MistyCD
10-14-2006, 11:06 AM
It is too bad that your *meeting* did not go well..

Also...so....wh aren't you out to yoru wife again?? Just curious....

My wife is very old fashioned, and I have tried to hint at the subject several times but had no luck.... for personal reasons i would rather hide Misty and have someone who loved me and to spend my life with her, then to have Misty all the time and be lonely and spend the rest of my life alone !!!!

surely you can understand that!!!!

misty

Kimberly
10-14-2006, 11:22 AM
surely you can understand that!!!!
Well, depends how you spend your time: en femme or drab most of the time... Down to personal stuff, I guess.