PDA

View Full Version : Wash Day

carol ehlert
10-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi Today Im Doing Some Of My Bras,panties,garter Belts Im The Wash.so After Washing And Drying Then. Some Ofthem Were A Big Mess.took Me About A Hour To Put Every Thing Away. Do You Keep All Your Lingerie In One Drawers By Set And Color In One. Or Do You Keep All The Bras, Panties,garter Belts In Diffrent Drawers. Until Next Time Love. Nancy Carol

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-12-2006, 01:26 PM
My underwear drawer is pretty messy but I can find everything.

Sandra
10-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Naw just shove everything in the same draw.

Phyliss
10-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Naw just shove everything in the same draw.

Same here, panties, bras, and stockimng go in one drawer. PJs and "night shirts" go in another. unfolded of course.

DonnaT
10-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Different drawers. No room for it all in one drawer. No tangled mess either.

When washing, hook the clasps on the bras and garter belts. Then use one or two mesh bags to wash them in if using the washing machine.

zoe jordon
10-12-2006, 05:50 PM
l dont know if youve seen those plasic tub things that you stack on top of each other you know for kids toys and things thats what l use!!!!

and when your washing just keep the tubs by the dryer

lots of love Zoe xxxxxxx

carol ann
10-12-2006, 06:51 PM
No such luxury - outer clothes, wigs, shoes, cosmetics, jewellery etc., all in two large travel bags in a corner of the loft, lingerie hidden at the back of my wardrobe

Jodi
10-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Hi Today Im Doing Some Of My Bras,panties,garter Belts Im The Wash.so After Washing And Drying Then. Some Ofthem Were A Big Mess.took Me About A Hour To Put Every Thing Away. Do You Keep All Your Lingerie In One Drawers By Set And Color In One. Or Do You Keep All The Bras, Panties,garter Belts In Diffrent Drawers. Until Next Time Love. Nancy Carol

Carol, Ninety percent of bras on the market specify that they are to be line dried and not to be put in the dryer. Did you read the label? Maybe yours are ones that can be put in the dryer safely.

Jodi

carol ehlert
10-13-2006, 07:50 AM
l dont know if youve seen those plasic tub things that you stack on top of each other you know for kids toys and things thats what l use!!!!

and when your washing just keep the tubs by the dryer

lots of love Zoe xxxxxxx
HI WHAT A GREAT IDEAL ABOUT THE TUBS . YOU COULD HAVE ONE FOR EACH . I WILL HAVE TO LOOK AT THEM. TANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR IDEALS .CAROL EHLERT:happy: :love:

Emma England
10-13-2006, 08:07 AM
I have so many panties that they have to be in a drawer on their own.

Bras and pantyhose are in another drawer.

Jena11
10-14-2006, 01:00 PM
I keep seprate drawers and a lingere chest.

Panty drawer, bikini and String bikini
Thong drawer Thongs
Stockings and pantyhose
Bras

Jena