PDA

View Full Version : Dress for work

luv2dress
10-12-2006, 01:25 PM
This morning while i was getting ready to go to work, after i took my shower my SO came to me and told me she had a present to me. I was wondering what could it be:heehee: She gave me my nicer panties and black sheer and a nice sporty type bra from her drawer and she told me to get dress to work. What a surprise it was for me. Dont forget i work as a car salesman in a macho world. So i put everything she gived me and on top of all that i put my nicer shirt and tie and my suit coat on top of that. so i dont think that it show. But its very exiting for me.

Its the first time that she openly do someting like that.
Did it ever append to you and do you sometime wear a bra to go to work.

Roxane from montreal

Shannen
10-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Well, that certainly is interesting in many ways. Tell me, did it "settle" your mind today as described by many others here, or was it a distraction? I've never warn a bra under my non-fem clothing, as I do not usually wear a suit coat to cover up. I've worn panties and pantyhose though, in fact today I put on hose just to be a little warmer!

(Well, I could have been warmer by putting on thermal long underwear! You know why is chose the pantyhose!)

You are lucky to have her support, don't forget to thank her!

-Shannen

luv2dress
10-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Well, that certainly is interesting in many ways. Tell me, did it "settle" your mind today as described by many others here, or was it a distraction? I've never warn a bra under my non-fem clothing, as I do not usually wear a suit coat to cover up. I've worn panties and pantyhose though, in fact today I put on hose just to be a little warmer!

(Well, I could have been warmer by putting on thermal long underwear! You know why is chose the pantyhose!)

You are lucky to have her support, don't forget to thank her!

-Shannen

I was pretty much surprise specially that habitually she is not very supporting.

But let me tell you how i fell.........I just fell like a reverse Superman or
unstead to be clark kent wearing its superman outfit underneat its clothes i fell like i was dress as superman But really being cat woman :D

sorry my english is not perfect

Roxane from Montreal

kay_cd
10-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Oh my, yes I do too. At least panties but usually a pretty satiny or lacy top. my girlfriend insists that I let her know what ever it may be on our morning emails........Works for me.

Karren H
10-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Congratulations Roxane!!! And yes..almost every day!! Bra, thong, thigh highs, and a garter belt, my standard business lingerie.. Under my business suit....and sometimes my corset. And usually color cordinated to match my tie!! Hehe

Love Karren

janelle
10-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi Dear, been wearing a bra & panties for months now. I work in a factory & often take my top shirt off so the only thing over my bra is a t-shirt. Also started wearing make up, feels great.
Good luck dear, be brave & have fun.
:hugs: Janelle

Shannen
10-12-2006, 03:17 PM
I was pretty much surprise specially that habitually she is not very supporting.

But let me tell you how i fell.........I just fell like a reverse Superman or
unstead to be clark kent wearing its superman outfit underneat its clothes i fell like i was dress as superman But really being cat woman :D

sorry my english is not perfect

Roxane from Montreal

:D So were sales up today then? Wouldn't the boss be suprised to know why your work was more energized! :D

-Shannen

sophie69
10-12-2006, 04:59 PM
shannen....... i love your shoes.....! sophie x

Shannen
10-12-2006, 08:04 PM
shannen....... i love your shoes.....! sophie x

Pardon me while I graciously accept this lovely compliment! Thank you Sophie! I see that our tastes run alike, I adore your shoes also!

Now, I still want an update on superman/catwoman sales volume for the day! :heehee:

-Shannen