PDA

View Full Version : each time it feels good

lucy
10-12-2006, 04:09 PM
just had a thought today when i rolled up my stockings over my smooth legs and the thought was ... mmmmm it feels so good man i feel like a woman ... i know just a thought :) xxlucy

Stiletto Lover
10-12-2006, 08:32 PM
It does feel good! Every time I put on even one garment of womens clothing it feels so good! Especially heels or hose!

Sonya!

vickie_tv1556
10-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Lucy, you are so right, that's a good thought and a wonderful feeling.
Take Care,
Vickie

Angela E.
12-10-2006, 12:54 PM
A wonderful feeling indeed.I think we can all agree on that!:hugs: Angela:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :doll: :daydreaming: :daydreaming: :daydreaming:

Amy Hepker
12-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Oh ya just to have that feel again.

StayceeCD
12-10-2006, 12:58 PM
The feeling of hose sliding up freshly shaved legs is really one of the best! Unfortunately have to let mine grow in for a bit :( Have about week and a half of growth now and hating it! :sad:

Rachel Morley
12-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Feeling feminine (in whatever way works for each of us) is what it's all about! :D

gennee
12-10-2006, 01:01 PM
You're absolutely right, Lucy. I can't get enough of dressing up.

Gennee

:be: :doll: :gorgeous:

Sasha Anne Meadows
12-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Oh girls. We are soo lucky to be able to feel this way.

marie354
12-10-2006, 02:08 PM
OMG YES! it feels sooo good! Just why are most men left out. I Think that if it was required for all men to test the waters there just might be more of us!

Karren H
12-10-2006, 03:24 PM
If it didn't feel good then I suppose we wouldn't be doing it!!!! lol

Karren

StacyCD
12-10-2006, 05:34 PM
I know my wife gets little or no pleasure out of wearing stockings. Whereas, I get enormous pleasure. I wish I could explain it to her but on the other hand I wish she got the same pleasure as me. If so, she would never take her stockings off!

susiegrl19
12-10-2006, 05:38 PM
If it didn't feel good then I suppose we wouldn't be doing it!!!! lol

Karren

What Karen said!!!!!!!

MJ
12-10-2006, 05:41 PM
there nothing like the feel of sheer stockings on freshly waxed or shaved legs. it the best ...

Angie G
12-10-2006, 06:49 PM
I love the feeling also hun :hugs:
Angie

Bluebird GG
12-10-2006, 07:11 PM
cding is not only a fashion statement its a state of mind i luv u cd'ers u are awesome!:hugs:

sterling12
12-11-2006, 02:59 AM
Smoothing stockings up my legs and attaching the garters.....sublime! One of the high points of being CD. I suspect it enforces our feelings of femininity.

So, a question? How come all the GGs are now trying NOT to wear nylons? Don't they want to feel feminine anymore? Or, is it just a completely different thing for them?

If it is....too bad for all the Genetic Ladies. I think they are missing out on a great deal of "positive vibes".

Peace and Love, Joanie

Madeleine
12-11-2006, 04:13 AM
Such a wonderful feeling - taking off drab rough jeans and donning sheer smooth stockings - like I did 1/2 hour ago. Still feels great.

Love Madeleine..

J-Girl
12-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Smoothing stockings up my legs and attaching the garters.....sublime! One of the high points of being CD. I suspect it enforces our feelings of femininity.

So, a question? How come all the GGs are now trying NOT to wear nylons? Don't they want to feel feminine anymore? Or, is it just a completely different thing for them?

If it is....too bad for all the Genetic Ladies. I think they are missing out on a great deal of "positive vibes".

Peace and Love, Joanie

I would spend every waking hour in hose/stockings if I could. With skirts or under jeans. I love to think about after shaving and putting on body splash I'm going to experience that wonderful feeling again. After years, the feeling just gets better. For the GGs trying not to wear then, send them to us. We'll be happy to wear them.

Love, Jen :doll:

susan lewis
12-12-2006, 12:51 PM
when those hose go on and the shoes slide on also, it is too wonderful to describe, how can you teel people that you love smooth legs and love high heels? The other great feeling to me is when i pt on lipstick, i feel really femine then

Dee Model
12-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Black tights, high heels, red lips, short skirt...I'm in heaven baby!

I love being a ****!

Stephanie Kay
12-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Count me in!!! Such a wonderful feminine sensation! Makes me feel wonderful! Happy! Complete! Can't live without it!:happy: M-m-mmmm!

Gretchen
12-12-2006, 06:00 PM
For me, it seems like each item of my outfit from the inside out has a special and delicious feeling all its own: Stockings on freshly shaved legs with the heels and silky panties to go with; knee length lined skirt with silky blouse over satin/lace padded bra; special feminie hairdo (no wig yet); and an ever increasing proficiency in applying makeup (the lipstick is the final heavenly touch). Last but certainly not least, some larger hoop earrings that feel just slightly heavy on my ear lobe and remind me how good they feel when I walk or turn my head.
Love, Gretchen