PDA

View Full Version : when you are out

slamddoger
10-12-2006, 05:09 PM
were you go when you are out?

Noel Chimes
10-12-2006, 08:53 PM
When I do get out I stay close to home, or the once in a while party. Since moving to a new neighborhood, I can get out early in the morning before most people get up unless they are going to work. So I dress like I am going to work as well. And most people don't even notice me. It's wonderful.:jumping:
BTW One of us got out today. Now this may take a minute to explain, but I hope you will bear with me. It was at a Wal-Mart in St. Louis; I won't say which one but 2 of the customer service ladies were discussing one of our sisters. From what I could hear our sister was passing with flying colors, until she had to speak.:eek: The one cashier said the husband that was behind her couldn't even tell.:yrtw: :yrtw:

Joyce1702
10-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Picnics at local parks or campgrounds, movies, SHOPPING, lunch, dinner, SHOPPING, sight-seeing. And, oh yeah...SHOPPING.

Joyce

Adrienne Heels
10-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Shopping!!!

ShannonDragon
10-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Been going to church with another girl every other week. Drop off recycle papers and bottles. Hit the Post Office.

:tongueout

Rebecca Petersen
10-13-2006, 03:34 AM
Every day is kind of different. My SO and I just go. Usually have lunch, then shopping, coffee at maybe Starbucks, more shopping, then dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. Today we spent the day at a new furniture store in Sacramento Ca. called Ikea. Very cool modular furniture place that takes the complete day to see it all. This Saturday we are going to drive to Reno Nev. and meet some friends for dinner. Our motto at this point in life, is have as much fun as you can possibly have.
Rebecca

Bev06 GG
10-13-2006, 03:37 AM
Anywhere we like cept our home town. Shopping, eating out, parties, our support group, friends houses and walks on the sea front in the winter.
Bevxxxxx

Sandra
10-13-2006, 05:08 AM
Anywhere we fancy.

Debb
10-13-2006, 06:00 AM
Pretty much wherever we (my wife and I) want to, except to my parents' home. They don't know yet and I don't want to surprise either of them into a heart attack.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Pretty much anywhere I like.

Shopping, restaurants, museums, movies, clubs, tourist areas, gas stations, the beach...

Billijo49504
10-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Well, the worst place i can go is Lane Bryant store. There I spend much money!!!! But I go to the grocery store and the mall. Just as long as I stay away from LB and Avenue stores. Oh, and how about Fashion Bug? The spending Bug will bite there too!!!BJ

Snookums
10-14-2006, 12:20 AM
when I go out it's usually to go to the store,or a doctor appointment.
I was in an auto accident in 04,and really don't like to leave home much unless I really have to.

trannie T
10-14-2006, 12:39 AM
I've gone to transgender support meetings, gay bars, shopping, my local bar on halloween, movies, I've ridden the bus, had dinner and gone for drives. I still wish that I would get out more.

Karren H
10-14-2006, 08:28 AM
The mall, department stores, drive 6 hours to where ever my business appointment the next day is, hotel, dinner, movies, mall.....gas station, parks, mall.....downtown.....ladies rest rooms, did I mention mall??? hehehe

Love Karren

Deidra Cowen
10-14-2006, 08:34 AM
The Closet! :tongueout J/K

Well actually I mainly go to gay clubs on weekend nights. But I also maybe once a week go to da mall and other stores. Luv going out as a fem!

kathy gg
10-14-2006, 09:20 AM
We usually go for dinner and then to tg friendly clubs on or around Church Street {the glbt village} of toronto. Dancing or watch a drag show. There is also a very cool goth club we sometimes go to. But never locally....it helps to live next to a large metropolitan area.

Sarah Grae
10-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Grocery store, discount stores (Target, Walmart, Kmart), mall department stores. Occassionally I dress up to go to my salons when buying cosmetics, getting waxed, or in search of some hair styling tips.

I've been too chicken to use the women's bathroom (or men's lol), so I tend to keep my adventures a few hours long. A mall in my area recently opened a one person bathroom (for handicapped access,) but it works out nicely for me too.

Tina Dixon
10-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Out to my garage:D , But I have taken a few drives.

tgirlsfriend
10-14-2006, 02:58 PM
i did my first going out yestreday evening and i went to tgirls meeting near Exter UK

Kristen Kelly
10-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Grocery shopping, dancing ,dinner, the mall,and one of my favorites Atlantic City.

Jasmine Ellis
10-14-2006, 07:19 PM
I go anywhere. walk into town, walk along a river, by the sea, just walking in high heels feels wonderful no matter where you go

Rachel Morley
10-14-2006, 07:57 PM
If you looked at some of the threads I've started you'll see accounts of where and when I went out with my wife as "two women". I go pretty much anywhere....except the nail salon. :D I chickened out of that one when I got in there :(

EricaCD
10-14-2006, 09:20 PM
As recently as April, nowhere at all.

By summertime, a couple outings in relatively anonymous locations - mostly drives or walks in quiet areas.

Six weeks ago, out to dinner with a CD with whom I had become acquainted on this site (Marlena).

Now? San Francisco is open territory. I'd probably be ok going to most locations in most major cities outside the bible belt. The only area that is ruled out is our immediate neighborhood, for what should be obvious reasons.

The world was not pushing my closet door closed. I was pulling it closed. Simple as that.

Erica

loki_uk
10-15-2006, 04:50 AM
Fetish clubs mainly and sometimes gay bars anywhere I can go dressed without worrying about beered up Chavs causing a problem