PDA

View Full Version : Took another step today

Lissa Stevens
10-13-2006, 05:03 PM
I went out shoe shopping today mostly enfemme. I didn't wear a wig but wore all femme clothes and a little makeup. Tried on the shoes for the first time in the store. The clerk asked if she could help and she didn't act like she cared. When I went to the counter she even asked if I needed any hose or tights. Of course I didn't as I have more than my wife does. It felt good to take this next step although it was a little scary. It is kind of liberating to say to heck with what others think, it is my money and I have the right to buy what I want.

Snookums
10-13-2006, 05:09 PM
I went out shoe shopping today mostly enfemme. I didn't wear a wig but wore all femme clothes and a little makeup. Tried on the shoes for the first time in the store. The clerk asked if she could help and she didn't act like she cared. When I went to the counter she even asked if I needed any hose or tights. Of course I didn't as I have more than my wife does. It felt good to take this next step although it was a little scary. It is kind of liberating to say to heck with what others think, it is my money and I have the right to buy what I want.

yes you do have the right,I like reading about positive experiences like yours,where I live I'm always vigilant about whats going on around me,and ready for all of it.

Vivian Best
10-13-2006, 05:44 PM
I think we tend to think the worst will happen when we go out dressed. I know I have in the past. However, I think many times the response to us would be like yours if we just let it. But, many times it is hard for us to relax and let it happen.

Sienna Skye
10-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Good for you Lissa! Most salespeople turn out to be pretty nice when they
know you're serious about buying something. I bought 4 new panties today, and had no problem at all.

zoe jordon
10-14-2006, 06:29 PM
WELL DONE!!!!

Reading this stuff makes me feel realy positive!!!! I havent been shopping for a while but planning on going soon!!!! theres things i realy wont in the shops and this girls going to get them!!!!!!!!!!!
well done again
love zoe jordon
xxx

Kimberly
10-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Liberating is the word. So uplifting, isn't it?

I had a good experience with a manager of a store who served me, actually. She got the pair I asked for, and beckoned me to try them on. She could tell they were for me straight away!! I declined, and just paid.

The shoes aren't so great, but the service was ace. :)

Jasmine Ellis
10-14-2006, 07:14 PM
good for you girl the frist time is always the hardest and it gets better from now on

Lissa Stevens
10-16-2006, 04:39 PM
I think I am in trouble. I can't seem to stop thinking about going out and doing it again. It is like a drug. I already have enough shoes and other clothes for ten of us but now I want to go buy more. Trying things on in the store like a real person, instead of trying to hide what I am, is wonderful. I only hope my checking account can handle it. LOL.

Billijo49504
10-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Lissa, You want to dress like a woman, you have to start thinking like a woman. YOU NEVER HAVE TOO MANY CLOTHES!!!! Just ask my wife. That's why they keep coming out with new styles, so you have something new to buy:heehee: Actually I'm glad to hear that your shopping trip went well. Start planning the next trip. The planning is almost as good as the shopping. As long as you do go shopping and get new things.....BJ

Glenda58
10-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Lissa it is a drug. I myself have been addicted to just these last weeks. Been out shopping three times dressed. The last time was for 6 hours trying cloths shoes and buying a purse gloves and shawl. And like Billijo said planning for it is just as fun. And you can shop and not buy anything just like the GGs do. So have fun and shop till you drop.:D :D

Emma England
10-17-2006, 08:57 AM
With shoes, sometimes it is hard to find a store with a large enough size.

I have not got any ladies shoes. Nearly bought a pair of black 2 inch heels, but they were one size too small :sad:

Marcia-B
10-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Emma ,Evans sell shoes up to size 10 wide fitting.I wear 11 mens and the tens are too big.Is there an Evans store in your area.

crossing-the-rain
10-17-2006, 04:12 PM
Good for you, I wish I have your courage .
Rain

Emma England
10-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Emma ,Evans sell shoes up to size 10 wide fitting.I wear 11 mens and the tens are too big.Is there an Evans store in your area.

Hi Marcia,

Yes, there is an Evans in Exeter. I wear a mens size 8.

I am unable to shop for the next couple of weeks.

But when I do, I will have a look.