PDA

View Full Version : choising the right breast forms

Agles
10-13-2006, 06:08 PM
ok as i have been looking, my main question is what is better a Triangle or Oval shaped form? and which do you use?
to say what i think is's all about that you wear right?
also adhesives and tapes. are they really needed? or are they something for if your going go braless?
and for bras i see all these places sell bras as well but non are latest fation and such. could any bra work?
and the one thing i could find out but might as well ask anyway. i already have about a full "A" cup so do i need to make note of that? (could ask when i would finaly order)

well i think i covered alot of what people dont seem to ask. mainly i keep seeing what size? what size?

='.'=
Jamie

susan elizabeth
10-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Jamie,
I think that a lot will depend on whether you plan to go out (in public) and what type of places you would go to.
Personally, I have no plans to go out in public dressed as I have very masculine features and a muscular build - I know that I have no chance to pass.

I do, however, own a pair of forms. I bought them from the breastform store (breastforms.com) and they were very helpful. I have a mild case of gyno, so I was concerned about how well they would "lay" across my chest.
I explained what I was looking for and they suggested their "transform II" forms ... size 4. Perfect. My chest measures just over 40", and with the forms, I have very nice 42C (full C cup) breasts. They feel so wonderful, I can't imagine ever wearing anything else.

as far as bras go, I had to experiment a lot to find a size that works for me, but I ended up with a 40B with extenders. I buy most of Susan's clothes online from Penney's, Macy's, or Chadwick's.

take care
Suze

paulaN
10-13-2006, 06:39 PM
I'll be in the market for some new ones very soon. this time I think I will get the triangle ones. good luck, choose wisly.

Agles
10-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Thanks Girls
no one else care to give alittle input

='.'=
Jamie

Bernadina
10-14-2006, 09:36 PM
I have 2 pairs of asymetrical forms. They look a lot more natural in my opinion. My swim forms are triangle forms and do OK in a bathing suit.

As for size, the best solution is to see if you can visit a place so you can try some different ones on. I find the sizing charts next to useless.

sky0629
10-14-2006, 09:53 PM
Well i got my forms for 160.00 size 7. web search the forms there are lots to choose from. I like the tape so I can go without a bra, tops look a little smoother no bra lines. i'll do a web seach and pm you and you can see what i have.
Sky