PDA

View Full Version : Doctor visit wearing panties

Rikkicn
10-13-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm full time but still getting used to it. I went to for a Dr appointment today. This will be the second time I've seen her and I like her a lot.
I still use my male name because my insurance is written that way. I'll be changing that soon.
The first time I saw her I was wearing everyday women's clothes, fingernail polish and no jewelry. I don't wear make up,accept at night, and my hairs is long now so I don't wear a wig anymore and no breast forms.
This time, still no breast forms. I was going for a physical so she would see me without close, so why wear them. I was wearing similar clothing, toenail and fingernail polish, lots of jewelry, hair clips etc. The nurse that weighed me saw my painted toes, noticed my femme manner and was as pleasant as could be.
I was asked to undress and put on the little open back robe but to keep on my underwear, black bikinis with lacy trim.
The Dr returned and during the exam she went "off the record" to give me facts about marijuana and I took the same opportunity to tell her I was transgendered. I said "but I guess you have already have noticed that" she smiled and said "yes, I have". I told her that I didn't mention it on the first visit because it wasn't relevant, to which she agreed.
I told her now because because I don't want to have to hide anything, anymore.
Next scene: Legs spread, panties stretched between spread feet and a lubricated finger at the ready. This was followed by the turn and cough scene.
So all that being said I got she'd and mam'd while I went from lab to lab to parking lot. It's interesting to pass with out having breasts.

What a day

Jillian310
10-13-2006, 10:07 PM
I always wear panties to the doctors. I had to go twice in the last week - both times the panties had to come down for the finger job. I was wearing jockey cotton pink both times - my wife likes them on me. Once one gets over the initial nervousness the first few times, it is no longer an issue at all.

Kiwi Primrose
10-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Good on you Rikki.
Your doctor has a right to see you as you really are. She can then form proper opinions based on your life the way you live it.
Love
Primrose