PDA

View Full Version : wow !!! great night

tanya3
10-13-2006, 11:33 PM
hi everyone,
what a night my wife and i had . sent the teens to the mall . i went out and got drinks came home and shaved leggs too and then she did my face grat job can't wait to get a dig cam to show you all . slipped on my LBD and boots and she told me i'm apasser for sure. spent the night changing dresses and she told me to put on one of her old favorties ( iliked it on her too ) so i did and shes like i'm jeluos (sp) i'ts a mini summer dess she wore when we met . wel 3 boys and 6 years later it don't fit so well . in her defence she is breast feeding and wight loss diets are not an option we love our kids!! so any how i know i rambel on i feel so lucky to have her. well any how i dressed in afew outfits and we had fun all night i was going to walk the dog but the kids came home . we can't wait to go out .well she did want me to go get the pizza but it was quicker to have it delivered ( i wasn;t made up yet ) we are going out next weekend yee haaa let you know how it goes

Tanya3

Billijo49504
10-13-2006, 11:49 PM
Hi, even with kids, having a accepting wife is wonderful. She will help you find time to dress. Take good care of her, she is a rare person, I know, I have one...BJ