PDA

View Full Version : Girlie things at work

jennifer michelle
01-02-2005, 11:12 AM
In my office environment (25 men & 45 women), I must be quite cautious about my "cd'ing". I enjoy my work, but at times find myself needing a little break from the tedium of male blandness particularly when several of the women working near me dress so nicely. it dawned on me one day that many of the women keep tubes or bottles of hand lotion at their desks & apply it several times over the course of a day. Watching them rub the lotion on their hands struck me as being provocatively feminine & sexy. In due course, I brought my own lightly scented lotion to work and now apply it 2-3 times a day at my desk. I am refreshed & no one is any wiser.

I wonder what little "femme" treats others might use for work places.

Wendy me
01-02-2005, 11:22 AM
at work i am always in fem......i am retired this is work playing here.............
in your work mabey something sexey undrer you clouthes????????

nuffsaid
01-02-2005, 11:43 AM
I keep a little bottle of Cocoa Channel in my desk draw. It takes on a different scent on the wearer.

Stephanie Brooks
01-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Outside of the purge, I'd keep a little roll-on bottle of Avon's Sweet Honesty in my briefcase. A little dab on my wrists is undetectable by others. A quick check of my wrists, however, allows me to know the fragrance remains. Aaaah! ;)

Julie
01-02-2005, 03:14 PM
I tend to spend quite a bit of time alone at work so I find it easy to slip into a nice pair of mules for a considerable part of the work day.

JJ

MariaCD
01-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I work as a secretary so im dressed while i work. Its the best thing to ever happen to me.

MonaSmith
01-03-2005, 01:34 PM
The only girly thing that I have at work is me, when I forget to act like a proper 'bloke'.

Sweet Susan
01-03-2005, 08:50 PM
I like to ocassionally mention that an article of women's clothing or two might look good on me. It gives the women a chuckle and I get one, as well.

donna anne
01-04-2005, 12:04 AM
dont get to dress at work, but do enjoy going shopping and to the mall wearing a garter belt, stockings and a s many bracelets as i can under a jacket. never had the nerve to go out in full dress

lisa_sf
01-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Panties and pantyhose every day to work under the "regular" clothes. In the winter, I can get away with a bra once in a while! :)

Nikki A.
01-04-2005, 01:16 AM
Panties 90 % of the time. Trouser sox or p/h almost always. Last time I wore a bra the bosses wife put her hand on my shoulder and I think she felt the strap, didn't say anything but it got me paranoid.

jefro
01-04-2005, 01:42 AM
Panties and pantyhose every day to work under the "regular" clothes. In the winter, I can get away with a bra once in a while! :)

Lisa, that is so right on! By the way you are the first girl Ive responded to on this site. Kinda cool huh? You think just like me with the pantyhose under the the slacks thing. Ive always wanted to just wear the short skirt and heels, but I dont think theyd understand! Look foward to hearing from you
Jeff

jefro
01-04-2005, 01:44 AM

ps I forgot to mention, You have GEORGEOUS legs!
Jeff!

lisa_sf
01-04-2005, 09:51 AM
ps I forgot to mention, You have GEORGEOUS legs!
Jeff!

Much obliged! :)

Amelie
01-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Sorry, I can't wear femme things to work. That's cause I don't have a job.
Amelie

AnnaMaria
01-04-2005, 11:04 AM
It was kind of hard for me to wear anything femme to my last job as I was building machines and it would have been quite obvious to anyone who saw me. Though I do always wear panties. And I do on occasion wear cami's and pantyhose or winter tights under whatever pants I am wearing that day.

I am hoping that my next job will be in an office so that I can wear more things more often without as much fear of being discovered. I have also started wearing womens jeans which I find to be quite a bit more comfy than regular mens jeans. They tend to have more room to move and the ones that I wear are stretch so they have more give as well.

huggs
anna

lipstickcd
01-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Gosh, you all sound so sexy. I too wear my femme things under my male clothes while at work. I have my own office so I sometimes apply a little lipstick. It is just a little so I can quickly wipe it off if someone comes in. I get a kick out of keeping my coffee cup lip print facing away from visitors. I know, I am weird.

JAYNETHOMPSON
01-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Funny you should mention this Searching. I had a similar experience I thought I'd share with the girls. I hope you dont mind Jennifer. I was in a business meeting before the holidays with a guy I've known for years. Well he leans over the table where we were looking at a drawing; as I glanced up to pass comment I caught a glimpse of his bra. Wow thinks Jayne. After this I could not concentrate. I tried very hard to make sure he could not tell what I had just seen. I think I managed!!! Its my little secret that I'll never give up to him. Unless he asks me. ;)
x
Jayne

Panties 90 % of the time. Trouser sox or p/h almost always. Last time I wore a bra the bosses wife put her hand on my shoulder and I think she felt the strap, didn't say anything but it got me paranoid.

robin/rjs
01-04-2005, 06:01 PM
I also work alone so I can go almost all dressed if I want to. A must for every day would be panties,bra,and tights if it is cold , also light makeup and clear polish on my nails. Just got my ears pierced and that was a real girly time. Love ya , robin ;)

Katiegirl
01-04-2005, 06:47 PM
I can get away with wearing pantyhose/panties or stocking/suspender belt and panties in the winter- in summer it gets too hot to wear them under my trousers except panties

I have also been wearing nail varnish on my toe nails since November - I change the colour once a week that makes me feel very feminine. I did once forget I had clear nail varnish on my finger nails until i noticed the light shining off the varnish, luckly no one noticed.

Welcome Robin/rjs

:)

Mind of a woman, Body of a man, Life is a bitch

Ashleigh
01-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Always wear thigh high hold ups or with a garter belt. Every now and then some perfume, a diamond heart necklace with a butterfly on it. Wore a bra one day. Even wore my 3+ heels a couple of days when traffic was low.

Trinity_cat
01-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Panties always. Sometimes stockings and suspenders, or p/hose in cold weather
Camisole or collarless top under a sweatshirt.

Fallen Angel
01-04-2005, 11:17 PM
for me its cloggs and thong undies but on certain ocasions the owner will let me come in full gear (i talked him in to it)

nuffsaid
01-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Funny you should mention this Searching. I had a similar experience I thought I'd share with the girls. I hope you dont mind Jennifer. I was in a business meeting before the holidays with a guy I've known for years. Well he leans over the table where we were looking at a drawing; as I glanced up to pass comment I caught a glimpse of his bra. Wow thinks Jayne. After this I could not concentrate. I tried very hard to make sure he could not tell what I had just seen. I think I managed!!! Its my little secret that I'll never give up to him. Unless he asks me. ;)
x
Jayne

Something similar happened to me last summer. It was late and I was on the subway. I sat next to a couple who were talking. I took a book from my bag and started reading; minding my own business, when a few minutes later I heard them giggling. It was kind of distracting and I wanted to know what they were laughing about. I looked around and I didn’t see anything funny. I turned back and I saw one of them point at me then looked away. I looked down thinking I had something on my clothes, when I noticed that the middle button on shirt was undone exposing the bra I was wearing. I buttoned up and went back to my book. I didn’t move to another seat because, they’ve already seen I was wearing a bra (not to mention if I’d moved, more people would have known).

Bernadina
01-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Panties (they are all I've got), pantihose when its cooler, camisole top under my shirt in the winter, small diamond earrings, toe nail polish, a neutral fingernail polish, a neutral or light pink lipstick (works better than chapstick), and a good daytime face cream.

Have also worn a corset on occasion.

Its fun touching up my lipstick at work and wondering if anyone notices. Had the lipstick tube drop out of my pocket once and the person it fell in front of thought it was some kind of new computer gizmo.

I've tried finding ladies shirts and pants that will fit me but so far I haven't had much luck.

Sexy7
01-12-2005, 11:50 AM
I wear thongs all the time and trouser socks. Generally, when working (I wear a uniform) I will just wear some plain looking thongs. Sometimes, however, I will wear some that are a little more daring. A few times I have worn a camisole. Also, there are numerous times I wear nail polish on my toe nails. Plus, I also ocassionally wear a toe ring and/or an ankle bracelet.

In my regular male cloths, when not working, I have on ocassion worn stockings with a garter belt (don't care for p/h) and just a few times a bra.

Sexy7

sherri
01-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Ladies, any of you who are allowed to dress as a woman at work, could you please elaborate on what kind of business you work for? You don't have to reveal the identity or location, just describe the nature of the business, your office environment, contact with the public, etc. This is my dream and I would like ideas of where to look.

Sara Violet
01-12-2005, 12:19 PM
i don't remember the last time i wore icky boy undies, i love to wear my soft black tights under my pants at work. I always keep my toes painted. i can't wear earings at work but outside work i have 7 piercings in my ears (i see girls with piercings all the way up their ears and so i did it too) i used to have 11 but 3 closed.