PDA

View Full Version : butt shaping

tanya3
10-14-2006, 06:37 AM
hi , i need some help . i am looking for something to shape my butt . i have tried the padded panties and they seem to show lines in tight jeans. is there any other ways to get the rounder shape ?

Sedona
10-14-2006, 08:00 AM
Depends on the type of body you have.

Are you thin, with very little butt? A padded panty (work with filing and shaping the pads to reduce lines) could be the ticket

Are you naturally heavier and have a little extra to work with? then a corset (inexpensive waist cinchers have little effect) is the way to go. You'll compress in your waist, creating instant curves.

I go with the corset alone, as I have good butt shape already, but some girls find the panty works for them, or both.

Might try a poofy skirt that will add volume to your bottom half.

A more time consuming solution would be to hit the gym and do rump enhancing exercises like squats, leg presses, stairmaster, plus biking.
Exercises that ask you to press your legs against something are good ones, and ones that ask you to kick backwards in a variety of motions are good as well.

Best,

EricaCD
10-14-2006, 11:57 AM
If you are seeing the lines, try wearing some good control top hose or tights over the padding but under the jeans - sometimes that will help smooth the lines. You might also have a garment that's just too big.

Good luck!
Erica

Joy Carter
10-14-2006, 12:07 PM
"Veronica" hip and butt enhancer in some of the CD supply web sights. Check the archives here and you will find a source.:D Contact some of the gurls here who have them. I know some who just love the way they look.

Sarah Grae
10-14-2006, 12:25 PM
I made hip padding from 1" foam (the kind used for making chair seats I think.) I cut a pair shape about 10" long and 7" wide, and tapered the edges. You can do this with scissors, but I found an electric knife for carving meat works a bit better.

I cut the top of a pair of pantyhose to wear over my underwear, then tuck
the padding into them where the hips need filling in. (A little bit to the
back, not completely to the sides.) Of course, when wearing pantyhose you
can just tuck the foam into them.

If you need more rear end padding, cut the pads more like the shape of South America so it wraps around the back more.

Joyce1702
10-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi Sarah! Just noticed that you've migrated over here. There's a lot more activity here than in the newsgroups and a lot less BS.

Glad to see you here! I've enjoyed reading your adventures in the newsgroups.

Joyce

linnea
10-14-2006, 05:28 PM
I've done this too, and I think that it works pretty well. The down-side is that when you go out padded this way, you have a complicated process whenever you've got to change things, for instance when you need to use the toilet. Other than that, I have been very happy with the look it can produce and it's inexpensive. Someday, if I can afford it, I may try a "Veronica." They look to be very good.

I made hip padding from 1" foam (the kind used for making chair seats I think.) I cut a pair shape about 10" long and 7" wide, and tapered the edges. You can do this with scissors, but I found an electric knife for carving meat works a bit better.

I cut the top of a pair of pantyhose to wear over my underwear, then tuck
the padding into them where the hips need filling in. (A little bit to the
back, not completely to the sides.) Of course, when wearing pantyhose you
can just tuck the foam into them.

If you need more rear end padding, cut the pads more like the shape of South America so it wraps around the back more.

Rachel Morley
10-14-2006, 06:51 PM
If you are looking for the Rolls Royce of padding garments then go for a Veronica. http://www.clcrv.com/

Me personally, I have a four pad brief made by Underscore. I got it online from JC Penny. It's not as good as a Veronica but at only $40 it's less than a third of the price and it'll do for me.....for the moment at least. :D
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=0&CatID=038956&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=0ef54a1&CM_REF=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jcpenney.com%2Fproducts%2F C041046.jsp

I thought Sarah's post was very helpful :happy:

Sarah Grae
10-14-2006, 10:26 PM
The down-side is that when you go out padded this way, you have a complicated process whenever you've got to change things

Oh how true. I usually have to fuss with them a bit to be sure they are even. And if I'm wearing long nails, there's the potential to put a run in the pantyhose. But it is cheap and simple. (Two of my favorite things.)

Debb
10-14-2006, 11:15 PM
I use a Veronica.

Or, I used to use it. Frankly, I'm not so sure anymore.

It is relatively comfortable, as far as women's clothing goes, I guess.

The thing I don't like is the fact that the waist is higher now; the Veronica by virtue of creating feminine hips and backside uses quite a bit of padding, and the nice, wide elastic at the top really holds pretty well as long as you're standing.

Sit down, and then stand again a few times, and you'll find that the elastic band has gone a bit lower. The elastic seeks the place of least resistance (where I'm thinner), and that is at my natural waistline.

The end result is that I must adjust (pull up the waistline) after a few hours, even if I never sit down. Being seen adjusting the position of one's hips will rarely seem graceful.

So, I'm considering just not using it unless it's ultra-important that I look "really real". I have seen plenty of "trannies" that look perfectly fine using what nature gave them, and I think that in the future, I'll be going with comfort instead of appearance, at least as far as my butt and hips go.

AmberTG
10-15-2006, 01:32 AM
Well, theres enough middle aged women out there that no longer have that hourglass figure that they had when they were young, so it's not too hard to look that way, except if you have wide shoulders, there's no way to hide that. Men have wider shoulders then women, on average. In my woman watching, I've seen enough GGs with small hips and small butts to know that it's not that big of a deal.
Having said that, I still want wider hips and a bigger butt.