PDA

View Full Version : I had to let the opportunity go

heathr1
10-14-2006, 08:12 AM
Several weeks ago I met a woman, older than myself on a dating site.

We had the same interests and she loves make-up, fashion, hair and loves to dress men up in her things:happy: including her leatherwear which I adore.

However, very early on after meeting.....I mean 48 hours, she began getting obsessive and phoning and texting and emailing a total of 30 times in the second day.

Then it got worse, so I had to ask to slow things down, but still continue to see each other and she took it as me ending things and we've broken contact.

Ever had to let a good opportunity go?

Karren H
10-14-2006, 08:21 AM
Probably never know for sure, but that seems odd that she'd obsess so early on and sooo much!! Might try to talk to her and find out what she was thinking....

Love Karren

SherriePall
10-14-2006, 08:53 AM
Was that a good opportunity? I don't think so. Thirty times in a short period.

Emma_Forbes
10-14-2006, 08:59 AM
I think I know her.......

Having been in exactly the same position I was right to let the opoortunity go - she was too possessive and that was not what I needed. Sometimes I regret it but it doesn't change the fact that I was right - and so are you!

Em

Nigella
10-14-2006, 10:44 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is this the same woman here http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=579963&postcount=32

or another one ??

Melinda G
10-14-2006, 10:47 AM
If she was that obsessive after 48 hours, what would she be like after a few months. Ever see Fatal Attraction? Run! Run like the wind!!!

ColleenCD
10-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Pink Floyd sums it up pretty well form their album The Wall: RUN LIKE HELL:eek:

Colleen

Vivian Best
10-14-2006, 10:59 AM
You know the old saying "Let dead dogs lie", I would let that one lie and move on. Something smells to me.