PDA

View Full Version : Same theme - different perspective

Emma_Forbes
10-14-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi All,

I want your opinions so please don't hold back.

I am a CD and have been for years although I'm more accepting of it now than I have ever been. I don't feel as though I am in the wrong body. I don't feel a need to transition. I don't have a female mind (at least that's what the tests show....:)) although I could easily get caught up in feminine ways of thinking. I find men boorish and chauvinisitic and much prefer the company of women.

BUT

I really, really wish that I had been born a woman.

Does that make sense to anyone?

Em

CaptLex
10-14-2006, 09:14 AM
I really, really wish that I had been born a woman. Does that make sense to anyone?
I guess the answer would depend on why you wish that. Is it because, as you say, you prefer the company of women? You can be male and still socialize primarily or exclusively with women. Or are there other reasons?

whisky12
10-14-2006, 09:18 AM
Hi All,

I am a CD and have been for years although I'm more accepting of it now than I have ever been. I don't feel as though I am in the wrong body. I don't feel a need to transition. I don't have a female mind (at least that's what the tests show....:)) although I could easily get caught up in feminine ways of thinking. I find men boorish and chauvinisitic and much prefer the company of women.

BUT

Em
are you happy?????:love: :hugs:

Rikkicn
10-14-2006, 09:18 AM
Sounds like me. There is no one narrative for us. Being born in the wrong body or trapped seems to be a common feeling in transsexual but there are other ways of being transexual.
I'm one of them. No operation no hormones just lving as a woman the best I can.
Maybe this is just right for you. Enjoy the journey

Emma_Forbes
10-14-2006, 10:28 AM
CaptLex,

That's not the only reason. There are lots. I shall probably get slated for saying this, but I'd like to be the 'gentler sex'. I'd like to have some strong man protecting me. I'd love to be a housewife (and mother) to have the variety of life that men don't seem to have. I'd love to be free to read women's magazines and chat to girlfriends about fashions and all sorts of things. I'd like to wear the wedding dress....I could go on, there are so many reasons. And before the accusation about having a rather romantic view of womanhood is made, I know - but a girl can dream!

Whisky,

Yes I am happy

Rikki,

Thank you. Phew, I'm not the only one. It's an interesting position to be in and I still don't really understand it. I'd love to live as much of my life as I can as a woman, without medical intervention. How to achieve that is an interesting conundrum.

Am I right in thinking you are out to the world? I envy you. I'd love to know how you achieved your current lifestyle.

Em

Nikki Dee
10-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Having read your thread/reply...sounds like contradiction/confusion overload to me love...but I am a dizzy blonde.!!!.it's probably far too deep for me...hope you are enjoying life at least.!!
Nikki. x

rickie121x
10-14-2006, 01:25 PM
Hi All, I want your opinions so please don't hold back.
BUT I really, really wish that I had been born a woman.
Does that make sense to anyone?Em
Dear EM: I have italicized the parts of your message that apply to me. I have been trying to put my situation into words for a long time - but you have said it short and clearly. Thanks for that.

One exception: I know men who are wondefully sensitive, caring, strong and clear thinkers, and indeed not boorish. There are many women like that however - and the men are a very rare occurrence. Of course, I am one of them!

Rickie :dom: Richard :love: - sometimes

Rachel Morley
10-14-2006, 01:32 PM
I don't feel as though I am in the wrong body. I don't feel a need to transition. I don't have a female mind (at least that's what the tests show....although I could easily get caught up in feminine ways of thinking. I find men boorish and chauvinisitic and much prefer the company of women....BUT....I really, really wish that I had been born a woman. Does that make sense to anyone?
Ooh err....scarily close to what I think about myself too :eek: Although not quite. I don't concur with your second post about wanting to be a housewife and mother and have a man take care of you, but your first post is similar to how I feel about myself.

I know I'm biologically male, I know I'm not or ever likely to be a woman. I know I like the sexual male parts of my body and I enjoy using them with my wife, but I do know I am very different from "regular guys" and I know I want to openly express my "feminine self" as much as possible in my everyday life.

If I could wave a magic wand and have been born a woman would I want to....absolutely yes but for one thing. If that was the case and I had been born a woman it is extremely unlikely that I would be with my wife Marla. There is absolutely nothing in my life that makes more happy than being her husband, and all the things that go along with that. I doubt that being born a woman would have made me have a happier life than I have with her now.

Ellaine
10-14-2006, 02:02 PM
Hi Emma, I'm yet another with similar thoughts. I recognise that I was conditioned against men from an early age, and I wish I wasn't a Tranny but I am. Given the choice, I'd choose womanhood. And given another choice, I'd be a lesbian......Kids, who'd have 'em? lol

A lesbian, in a lesbian community.mmmmmmmmmmmm rose coloured specs not required :)

Kate Simmons
10-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Having read your thread/reply...sounds like contradiction/confusion overload to me love...but I am a dizzy blonde.!!!.it's probably far too deep for me...hope you are enjoying life at least.!!
Nikki. xDitto for myself, Nikki. It's good to talk about but I'm being hard pressed understanding Em's problem. She just needs to enjoy who she is I think and celebrate being the wonderful person inside. We are here to talk to are we not? The physical state is what it is but we can work with what we have although it may take some effort (don't I know?). Anyway, Em learn to love who you are--that's the key. We all love you.:love: Ericka

Emma_Forbes
10-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Nikki Dee,

I am enjoying life very much. I've learned not to worry about things I can't resolve and to enjoy those things I can.

Rikkie,

I know what you mean and it was a sweeping generalisation. It's the problem of being outnumbered I guess.

Angel,

Wisdom as usual. I think I might feel differently if I had a wife who was as supportive as Marla is to you. However, as it is, I only have myself to consider in this. One day maybe.....

Ellaine,

Kids are great. Whether I would have had them had I been a woman, I don't know but I think I probably would. Mind you being a lesbian also has its benefits......

Em

Emma_Forbes
10-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Ericka,

According to your avatar you're not a dizzy blonde so you have no excuse..:D I am enjoying life - very much as it happens - and I'm learning to be me, not 2 different people but that takes time. As long as I can dress while doing it - I'm happy!

Nikki A.
10-14-2006, 03:09 PM
I guess that every one of us has their own wants and ways. Like someone had said in another thread that we are a spectrum and each of us finds their own level of comfort. Like you, as I grow more in touch with what I feel I am also more accepting and letting it be a part of my life.

Kathryn Philips
10-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Hi All,

BUT

Em

I also really wish I had been born a woman. However I problaby would not appreciate how good it is being one because I would not benefit from having been a male first. So I would prefer to magically turn into a woman but retaining all memory of having been a male.

sherell
10-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Ime with Kattie on this one. If you were born a woman you are unlikely to x dress as a man. I for one really enjoy being two people.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-14-2006, 03:45 PM
I think we spend too much time on labels. I live full time at home but have no idea if I am a ts or just tg.

Kate Simmons
10-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Ericka,

According to your avatar you're not a dizzy blonde so you have no excuse..:D I am enjoying life - very much as it happens - and I'm learning to be me, not 2 different people but that takes time. As long as I can dress while doing it - I'm happy!Guilty as charged Em. I'm a dizzy "whatever". I'm glad you are learning to be yourself though cause that's what really counts.:happy: Ericka

gennee
10-14-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm pretty much the same way. I have no desire to transition and enjoy wearing women's clothing. I am happy with both sides of me but I feel that I have been liberated and completed by crossdressing.

Gennee

:happy:

Tina Dixon
10-14-2006, 04:28 PM
It all comes with the package, if were happy being a man why do we try to be a woman, why oh why, I got no clue.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Me again. I hate wearing boy clothes. It really creeps me out. But I don't think that I am a ts. So what am I?