PDA

View Full Version : What's in a gift....

Emma_Forbes
10-14-2006, 09:06 AM
Hi All,

Primarily to those who haven't got a supportive SO (because I guess the answer is yes)....but even you girls too if you want to share....

Have you ever received a femme gift from someone who knows? If so, what was it, why did they give it to you, how was it given and how did you feel?

For my part, I have never received an unexpected present from anyone that knows but I have on occasion received small gifts along with purchases and they make me feel so special - it's great.

Em

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-14-2006, 09:12 AM
My wife is always bringing home girl stuff for me from K Mart.

SherriePall
10-14-2006, 09:18 AM
The only femme gift I have received from someone who knows was a small gift bag of make-up items from an SA at a cosmetics store a couple of Christmases ago. She told me to make sure I came back right before Christmas and when I did she surprised me with the goodies. I felt really honored that she took the time to put it together and to remember me like that.

Lourie James
10-14-2006, 09:48 AM
I just had a birthday and my wounderful Wife, gave me a skirt and some tops. I love her allthe more for this.

ColleenCD
10-14-2006, 10:30 AM
My wife is more tolerant than supportive, and she is the only one in my everyday world that knows I dress. Anyway, I received a mens satin robe and pajama set from my neice for Christmas one year. As I opened the box and saw the satin I looked over at my wife and she said "I didn't tell her anything."

My wife has purchased many things for me through the years, most recently lip gloss. (A bet payoff):D

Colleen

Nigella
10-14-2006, 10:37 AM
Since coming out to the world, nearly all of my gifts for birthdays, christmas and anniversaries have been of the female type.

I have had one or two friends comment that it is now easier to buy for me :D

susan elizabeth
10-14-2006, 10:40 AM
When I was about 15, most of my family knew about my "penchant" but never spoke about it hoping it would "just go away". (of course, I went underground with it.)
Anyway, that Christmas we were sitting around as a family opening gifts and my mom handed me a box with my name on it. Inside was a navy blue skirt. I wanted to stand up and try it on for them, but knew that wouldn't go over very well, so when I saw what it was I handed it back to my mom. She took one look and casually handed it to my sister saying that it had been mislabeled.
To this day, I don't know if that was intentional or not.

Susan

Jena11
10-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Well, my exwife once got me a satin and lace teddy for my birthday, She did not seem that happy about it. I sure was later after another year or so she was just not accepting any more of me dressing so she got rid if it along with my other clothes.

More recently, I got a bottle of perfume from my bestfriend for Christmas. I have also received some other things like some sweaters and things from GG friends. We are all close and will share things that the other may like.

EricaCD
10-14-2006, 01:41 PM
For my birthday this year, my wife bought me a fem wedding ring that I could wear when dressed. A pretty gold band with a tiny diamond - from Tiffany's no less :D The card was made out to Erica and said that every girl should get something in the "little blue box" at some point.

Just about the nicest thing she ever gave me.

Erica

Jodi
10-14-2006, 06:32 PM
I routinely get gifts from my younger brother and from my sister-in-law (older brother's wife). For Christmas and birthdays, I have gotten purses, sweaters, and jewelry.

Jodi

princessmichelle
10-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi,

So far I have only told one gw, a woman without whom I might not be sitting here. When I first told her she was surprised, but recovered a few minutes later and gave me a pair of stockings that she hadn't opened yet-a spontaneous gift that is a good example of how kind she has been to me. We joke that I am her daughter.

In subsequent years she has given me other femme gifts for birthdays or whatever, but the spontaneous one when I told her for the first time is the most special memory to me.

Princess michelle

DAVIDA
10-14-2006, 10:29 PM
My wife and daughter give me gifts, sometimes dresses, but mainly shoes! They know shoes are a good thing to give me. There is GG friend of ours that had a consignment shop where my wife had a booth. She is the only person outside of my family that I have told. Anyway, she would give me jewelry now and then when she came across things that would fit me!:happy:

nikki smith
10-15-2006, 04:36 AM
my last birthday was my first outside the closet so my mum bought me a lovely girls watch , one sister bought a handbag while the other showered me with make up then said we should go out one night as sisters

tracylee
10-15-2006, 06:03 AM
My wife is the only one that knows of my dressing so is the only one I have ever received "Fem" things from....but the most memorable is the time she came home from shopping and handed me a bottle of Nair and a pair of pantyhose...it meant to me that she wanted to see Tracylee and with shaved legs! I actually shook with excitement getting my legs shaved that night!

Franki Kate
10-15-2006, 07:05 AM
Two days ago, a neighbor lady friend, who knows, said I should stop by. When I arrived, she had a package for me; four skirts, in just me size. What a delight.