PDA

View Full Version : Against your will

heathr1
10-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Who here was made to wear a fem item while younger against their will?

If so, why?

Kimberly
10-14-2006, 11:28 AM
Nope!! Not many of us, I don't think...? You'll find it a lot as a fantasy, but not many stories of reality.

Sorry, we all want to dress :p

Snookums
10-14-2006, 11:41 AM

If so, why?

I was,my stepdad was a real piece of crap,no other word can describe him,I hope he rots in hell,thats where people like him go when they die.
Maybe somone may have known him,his name was ************,my mom had a thing for men in uniform,so she married this piece of crap,sorry for my rage it can't be helped.
He took us to Germany for 2 1/2 years,my mom and he did were refused permission from the court to take me out of the United States,so to hide me from private investagtors they dressed me like a girl all the time.
I once asked him why they did those things to me he told me,"when people are young they do stupid things"

heathr1
10-14-2006, 11:51 AM
Ick.

Sorry you went through that Snookums.

So it was driven by your father and not your mother?

SherriePall
10-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Just once when I was in grade school -- very young. I was invited out to some girl's house for a birthday party or something and it was rainy and wet and I guess I fell and got the seat of my pants wet. So, with my mother's permission, the girl's mom got a pair of panties for me to wear while mine dried. Even though I had TG feelings even back then, I knew I shouldn't be wearing those panties and didn't want to.
Just try me now though!

Jasmine Ellis
10-14-2006, 06:03 PM
I never had done sorry to say

vlord
10-14-2006, 06:05 PM
kinda the same thing happend to me but we were having a water fight and her mom didnt want me to go home all wet so she got me some of my frineds cloths and i wore her close home but i loved every minute of it and i still do:D

lauraanytime
10-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Lost a bet to a girl once in college (on purpose). Had to walk through a mall dressed emfemme. I think we all know the desire to dress. I don't think hardly any of us have ever been forced. Hmmmmm...maybe my wife will force me tonight. Could only hope.

sherell
10-14-2006, 06:07 PM
I no it was hard for you Heathr 1 but I would love to be forced to dress

sherell
10-14-2006, 06:10 PM
Lost a bet to a girl once in college (on purpose). Had to walk through a mall dressed emfemme. I think we all know the desire to dress. I don't think hardly any of us have ever been forced. Hmmmmm...maybe my wife will force me tonight. Could only hope.

Does she force you jealouse, love the bet I'll take that one

Rachel Morley
10-14-2006, 06:19 PM
Against my will?....what you mean I didn't want it to happen?.....are you crazy? of course not! :D :devil:

Siobhan Marie
10-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Not me, doesn't do anything for me.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

Snookums
10-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Ick.

Sorry you went through that Snookums.

So it was driven by your father and not your mother?

step dad and mother,mom went along with it.

Katelyn
10-15-2006, 12:33 AM
When I was about 7, I walked into the den to see my cousin using her eyeliner to draw funny faces on my older brother's chin. You know the ones where you draw eyes and a nose upside down? anyways, it made me laugh so I asked if they could do that to me. They said sure and to lie down. They didn't do that of course. They started applying makeup on my face. After a minuite, I got suspicious and asked them what they were doing and they said they were making me look like a clown instead. I actually believed them and let her (my cousin) finish. Then they let me look in the mirror. I was shocked. I ran to the bathroom crying. I was so upset, yet I somewhat liked it and thought how pretty of a girl I might have made...

Jammie Lyann
10-15-2006, 01:03 AM
I was never made to dress up :( , I was about 4 or 5 My mother would dress my Brother of 3 yr in this red an while doll outfit an take pictures of him, ( I have got to find that box of photos my dad sent me has all them old pictures in it), any how I got jealous an shaved all my brothers curly hair off, never came back in curly pissed my mother off. Mom in turn shaved my head an we both went bald that summer :devil:
Then around 8 or 9 we was getting ready to go to my uncles house an an I desided to shave my eye brows off so mom used eye liner to color them back in. :D

Alisa
10-15-2006, 01:06 AM
I was never forced to dress but was jealous of those that were dressed by mothers and sisters.

Foxy Lady
10-15-2006, 06:16 AM
I would'nt say I was forced but when I wae 11 or 12 it seemed every time I went out I came home with my knees torn out of my pants. Mom finally had it and said once more she is putting me in a skirt. Well I did it and so did she. I acted like I didn't like it but wow what a thrill.

Lisa Golightly
10-15-2006, 06:48 AM
Nope... I just adopted them.

Jennifer in CO
10-15-2006, 08:01 AM
Long story but the short of it is parents went on a 2 week "2nd honeymoon" and left me with my Aunt when I was 10. However, my suitcase stayed with my parents and they found it when they stopped that night 8 hours away. Aunt had 3 daughters, one same age/size as me. It was wear what I had on for 2 weeks or wear Judy's stuff. I stayed as extra week...when Mom picked me up she was a bit taken back by the little girl that went home with her!!
She wasn't to crazy about the bathing suit tan lines I had either.

My Aunt named me:

Jennifer

Jenn

Imogen_Mann
10-15-2006, 08:07 AM
Twice.

It wasn't nice either time. I spent a lot of time regretting it and feeling shamed by it. It's all sorted now though and it's just become an event, not a trauma.

Funny how some things sound better than they really are, I remember up to the point, having reglar fantasies about being forced (however willingly) to dress by the person who in fact did it, but once it happened, and the reality of it hit home, it lost it's appeal for me.

JenGurl
10-15-2006, 08:12 AM
When I was young, my mother threatened to make me wear a dress when...well I don't remember for what for but I never had to wear it though I wanted to. I came close as she did put the dress on my bed.

sweetnsultry77
10-15-2006, 08:20 AM
My grandmother was quite the seamstress so being the youngest I had to be the manicun a few times.I dont think it scarred me for lfe though. Not like I was forced to do it.

Tina Dixon
10-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Damn I got to say no, never happend to me.

Sherree
10-15-2006, 08:29 AM

If so, why?

It wasn't exactly against my will, but mom dressed me as a girl every Halloween from 7 or 8 years old until I stopped trick or treating in my early teens.

Raychel
10-15-2006, 09:01 AM
It has never happened to me, and I don't know that it could now. I have way to much fun getting all dolled up. :D

loki_uk
10-15-2006, 09:10 AM
I sometimes wet my self in first school because I was bullied so much, and all they seemed to have at school were those big blue school knickers

I think the comfort factor of them was what drove me to try on my mums clothes

Patty
10-15-2006, 09:27 AM
NO but can dream

Amy Hepker
10-15-2006, 09:40 AM
I was not, but wish I would have been. Try this web site for real people being forced to dress. http://www.petticoated.com/ another site for sories is http://www.sorysite.org , I frequent this sites often for updates. I am glad I found this one so I can talk with others like me. I had a father that never would have let dressing be in my life, in anyway, shape, or form. He was a real man unlike myself. I had 3 sisters and wanted to be like them. It would have been neat to have been disapline this way.

bridgette63
10-15-2006, 09:49 AM
It was the time I ever dressed up, Mom decided I was going as a girl to a Halloween party.. I was only 7 or 8 and I resisted as much as I could but I end up in a skirt and blouse and some knee high boots. I ended up having fun after all.

Carol A
10-15-2006, 09:51 AM
Well I wasn't forced but I ask my mother to dress me up as a girl when I was 13 and she justed laughed but she done it anyway. I haven't looked back. since

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 10:03 AM
God how I wished to have been allowed to dress when I was a kid. I was bad at Christmas time and I always peeked. One Christmas I found some pretty red girls pj's and I thought they were for me. I was thinking for weeks about how I would react to getting girls pj's Christmas morning. Then I saw my mom wrapping them she said they were for a gift exchange at work :( . Talk about a let down.

black leotards
10-15-2006, 10:05 AM
I wish I was though. I've always been a bit submissive. :happy:

The closest I came was in an after school drama class when I played a prince and was supposed to wear tights as part of my costume, but the other guys thought it was too girly. Oh well...