PDA

View Full Version : just got riped on

erica12b
10-14-2006, 09:37 AM
hey girls , i just got riped on buy a gg on myspace ,she thought i was the next thing to the devil,and the list when't on from there, i want to know is my page that bad and offencive,(i thought it was clean and honest ,of good moral fiber)

http://www.myspace.com/erica12bexcited

i just dont get some people ,i have seen pages that are bad , :rolleyes:

great gg
10-14-2006, 10:12 AM
hey girls , i just got riped on buy a gg on myspace ,she thought i was the next thing to the devil,and the list when't on from there, i want to know is my page that bad and offencive,(i thought it was clean and honest ,of good moral fiber)

well, I looked at it and found it too loud for my taste:D so I paused the kmusic and read what you wrote and looked at the pics. didn't find a :devil: just a guy with a penchant for sexy girlfriends:heehee: what was she doing there anyway? and forced her to stay?

jarts55
10-14-2006, 10:14 AM
We just this week had some people arrested for sell drugs on myspace. My daughter told she heard of some guys posing as little girls to catch older guy wanting sex with young girls.

Sarah Grae
10-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Hi Erica,

Try to brush it off. I've been put down in the past and it really bothered me too. The best thing is to just move on. There are lots of people that can handle someone being different, and lots more that can't. The good news is more and more are joining the "can" side. Try to be patient, and avoid pouring fuel on the fire by snapping back at the trouble makers.

ColleenCD
10-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Erica, The site didn't look bad to me, the music came on a little strong, but it's early Saturday morning. We live in a diverse world with different opinions. She has hers and still has to live with herself. This simply narrows the list of available future SO's for you.

Colleen

Ashley Helen
10-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Hi Erica, I don't understand the phrase "riped on" but couldn't see much wrong with your page. I have even sent a request to become your friend!

Love

Helen xx

Snookums
10-14-2006, 11:38 AM

I had to turn my sound down,but it seemed OK to me,but who am I to say,I prefer not to judge people

EricaCD
10-14-2006, 11:55 AM
Forget her. Idiotic, unthinking intolerance is seldom addressable by rational argument. Let her drift in her own imbecility and self-rage.

Erica

Rachel Morley
10-14-2006, 11:56 AM
I peronally found the music off putting and rushed to turn it off....but that's just me. Other than that, it didn't look too bad. A least you were honest about CDing being a fetish for you, I think the sparkly naked woman also shows this too. I thought it looked fine.

Noel Chimes
10-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Erica, I too stoped by your page. I thought it was very nice. Don't let one insignificant self-centered mental pigmy turn you away from who you are. Being an individual is what life is all about. If we were all the same, then everyone would be wearing a dress.

Laurie_Ann_CD
10-14-2006, 12:34 PM
Erica,

It is a nice site.

MsJanessa
10-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Hon if she thought you were the devil I wonder what she would think of Me? I saw the site---didn't have sound so didn't hear the loud music but thought the site was inoffensive and innocuous compared to many I've seen---if she can't handle pretty T-Girls like Us, it's probable because she feels threatened and jealous:dom:

erica12b
10-14-2006, 01:49 PM
thank you all ,i have tuned down the music, i feel better about the page now i just did not know what she thought was so bad,

thanks all,for your input

Susan Johnson
10-14-2006, 02:07 PM
just had a look at the page. Can't see a problem. can't comment on the sound as I have my speakers muted at the moment. don't worry about it, it takes all sorts and some of them will never be happy about what other people choose to do.

Kate Simmons
10-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Well Hon, no one has ever accused me of being "The Devil". Although I can be somewhat "devilish" sometimes. Enjoy being yourself Erica and just ignore the idiots. :happy: Ericka

Tina Dixon
10-14-2006, 03:00 PM
I was called a devil worshiper at work once, I thanked the person and they where stunned, your site don't look bad, just a holy roller who don't like guys in dresses, tell the person to just go away.

Audrey34
10-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Hi Ericka. Your page is fine. I don't see any problems there. Don't let one idiot get you down. I also have a MySpace page and I was once called a "loser" by one lady who thought people who draw or produce bondage photos "were sick people who would never be able to handle a real relationship". I just deleted her comment and moved on.
-Audrey

erica12b
10-14-2006, 04:03 PM
just call it my sub side ,but i look to myself ,and what i did wrong before i look to others,

thanks everyone for your help

JamieK
10-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Hi Erica,
Sarah Grae was on the mark! Just move on. People will be people!

Love,
JamieK

Lisa Golightly
10-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Riped like a cheese... Ooooooooh, tell her you're from saaaaf lundon. That'll frighten anyone.

TBH.. Never listen to the mad... They're all a bit... well... fekked really.

Siobhan Marie
10-14-2006, 05:52 PM
Erica, I've just had look at your site and couldn't see anything wrong with it. Don't worry about it.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

Jasmine Ellis
10-14-2006, 05:53 PM
wish i could do someting like that

SBryder
10-14-2006, 10:31 PM
I think its a great page :)

My only qualm is that the image scrolls with the page... If you use this code (which btw is mine but generated by a friend for me, so if it doesn't work if you try it out I appologize, so try and copy/paste your old code as a backup T.T) instead of your current background code, it'll stay stationary as the page is scrolled up and down:

<style type = "text/css">
table, tr, td
{background: transparent; border: 0 px}
body
{
background-image:
url('http://imageurl.jpg');
background-repeat:
no-repeat;
background-position:
center;
background-attachment:
fixed;
}
</style>

I know nothing of html or css though, sorry ^^;

Barb Valentine
10-15-2006, 04:17 AM
Erica I just had I look
I found nothing wrong
(BTW I like that song )
Don't worry about it
Your not going to please everybody
No matter what you do

KellyCD
10-15-2006, 08:26 AM
Ijust took at look at your page and found nothing wrong with it. Heck i think my page is worse. http://www.myspace.com/kellyx5404

it's a good thing i just looked at my profile cuz i thought I added one of my friends videos to my favs but I instead added it to my page! AHH!!! darn myspace!

Amelia Moxon
10-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Don't worry about her, I didn't see anyhting on there that I personally considered distasteful.
Just ignore her, and if she keeps doing it report her.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

brenda english
10-15-2006, 10:54 AM
Your myspace says it all very straight. Don't like the music but that is my perspnal thing. You site is very well done! Don't wory about others comments.
Brenda

KarenWilliams38
10-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Hiya - I can't find anything wrong with your site - put the post down to experience

sterling12
10-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Hi Erica:

I too looked your site over and I can't find anything to get excited about. Unless there is more to your correspondence with this woman that we don't know about...I'd chock it up to a person with a mental/ and or communication problem.

If you got "ripped on", I'll go with your explanation that she had some kind of problem with your web page. I don't know all the particulars but I found your page to be very honest and precise about what you were seeking in a relationship. I DID NOT find anything to be offensive and the only guess I could make, is that she may have been offended with "The Cheesecake Photo". Personally, I've seen a lot more graphic just about everyday, in my hometown newspaper. (These days they show a lot more flesh in bra and panties ads).

I am also not a fan of the music. I didn't find it loud but I just don't like a lot of the newer stuff....a lot of The Guy's Voices sound whiney to me and The Girl's all try to sound like the latest reincarnation of Beance! However, I could also assume if I put up some of my favorite music on my site, you might not care for my choices either. That's what makes the world an interesting place....choices and diversity of opinion!

Just to keep this response balanced, I will add one caveat. When you put out a public profile or invite others to comment on your thoughts, you invite people to put forth differing opinions. All of those opinions won't be uplifting! Some of the writing that people will post back to you won't be positive, you can expect that. If The Lady in question was truly nasty and rude, be grateful that you didn't go any further in corresponding with her. It could have been a lot worse!

Peace and Love, Joanie

suanne
10-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Well my friend what did you expect? You put part of your life out there for the public to see. Well you just got what you asked for.....responses. Nobody said they had to be civil to you. You just got feed back from a troll. :troll: Probably a cder who isn't as pretty and well built as you are. No worries....I didn't see anything wrong. Now that's from a guy who dresses in womens clothes and is a member of a crossdresser forum and likes to chat with others who are of like mind. :hugs:

Oh yeah....remember the "sticks and stones" thingie.

Suanne

janedoe311
10-17-2006, 12:52 PM
Tra Banks did a bit on her show about pedophiles going after girls on internet chats. They actually logged on and Tyra Banks pretended to be 13. The guy turned on his camera and showed his private parts knowing she was 13, then asked for her to turn on her camera. They did but it was pointed at the audience that waved. Needless to say he cut off. (By the way thru the site and the servers they can trace his login and get him at home.)

To bad the guy did not have a heart attack.

I have two girls and have no tolerance for these sick guys.

I would watch what you do on myspace and other places like them. They are mainly for kids and your photo is way to suggestive. Not to mention most parents would not their kids exposed to men who pretend to be women.

Siobhan Marie
10-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Ijust took at look at your page and found nothing wrong with it. Heck i think my page is worse. http://www.myspace.com/kellyx5404

it's a good thing i just looked at my profile cuz i thought I added one of my friends videos to my favs but I instead added it to my page! AHH!!! darn myspace!

Kelly, I've just had a look at your page and there's nothing wrong it you're worrying about nothing, love your choice of music as it matches my own btw. Wish I could do something like that.

huge :hugs: Anna Marie x

Karren H
10-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Some people are just not tolerent of us or anyone different..

I usually get it from men who didn't know that I wasn't a female. And after chatting for a few minutes they all of a suden realize I'm a guy!! Its either "Click......hello?? Hello?". Or BOOM!!! They blow up and call me everything in the book!! Mainly the go off line quickly because they are embarased... Lol

Did get ripped by a woman once that just started calling me everything... Brow beating me... Come to find out she thought I was a female, and she was a Dom lesbian out looking helpless women to beat into submission!! Was she surprised when she found out I was a guy. Lol. We actually had a good conversation after that. Wierd!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Billie Jean
10-17-2006, 04:49 PM

i just dont get some people ,i have seen pages that are bad , :rolleyes:Remember that it was the woman who let the devil lead her into temptation first. It was she with her feminine wiles that led poor man down the same path. If you can't beat 'em then become one of 'em. Actually I find it easier to resist the temptation women present since I kinda think lie them. I had a GG friend to say that most women will do whatever it takes to get the guy to go along. Billie Jean

Snookums
10-17-2006, 05:46 PM
P.S. I found the people who rip on you are insecure in themselves and are so miserable they want the entire world to be miserable,just like they are.
A good example of it are both sets of parents I had.

kerrianna
10-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Erica your page is beautiful and I really like your honesty in your personal description. And the music. I'm new to opening up on the net but through people like you I keep finding hope, encouragement and strength to be who I really am. I've avoided MySpace before because it's so generalised, but just checking out your page made me think I need to be there next. I'll join you sometime, and they can rip us together cuz we don't care!

trannie T
10-17-2006, 09:41 PM
If that's actually your photo you have terrific legs. They are probably better than hers and she is envious. Come to think of it. your legs are a lot better than mine. I hate you too, nice site though.:tongueout

Jenna_CD
10-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Hey Erica .... I received a message from myspace today that visited my site and then called me a pig .... we just can't worry about it. There are always going to be people that don't like / understand how we like to dress. Oh well! :) Have a great evening! Jenna