PDA

View Full Version : Glue On Nails "3/4 inches and smaller"

Joy Carter
10-14-2006, 12:04 PM
So the big day is coming fast. In two weeks I'm getting out for the first time in Royal Oak Michigan with a Gurl-Pal. I'm wanting things to be perfect as can be.:rolleyes: So I'm looking to do my nails and I can't find any wide enough (thumbs). Or any kind of material that I can use to make my own. I went to a beauty supply shop and a costume shop and no luck. Any suggestion ladies +?

DanaJ
10-14-2006, 12:18 PM
Well, you could always go to salon Joy ;) OK, I know that isn't a possibility, so you could try one of those acrylic sculpture kits, but that does take a lot of practice to get right.

There are some larger full-cover nails out there, but might take a bit of doing to find them. Check out this thread in the Beauty Club, it has many large nail tips - oops, no pun intended :)

Sherlyn
10-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Joy I have large thumbnails also ...HOWEVER :) Revlon Flex to Fit Nails work perfect as they will expand to fit the nail

NatashaWI
10-14-2006, 02:23 PM
Hi Joy - you might want to just go to a salon to have a full manicure - I'm doing that for Halloween and I'll be in drab. I will need 2 false nails ( I've been growing mine but doing "manly" things all the time and I've broken 2).
The girls at the shop think its a hoot and we'll certainly have fun with it. At my age (61) I really don't care what people think - although I certainly will when I'm at the party as Natasha. Then EVERYTHING will have to be just perfect! (lol) *;*

Natasha

NatashaWI
10-15-2006, 07:53 PM
hi Joy you sent me a response but my machine blocked it. Try again dear - dhughesmri@ameritech.net.

Hope to hear from you!

natasha

Karren H
10-15-2006, 08:00 PM
The First Kiss Stickons have wide thumb nails....the fast fix pack ending with an 04 in the model number...

Love Karren