PDA

View Full Version : What a experience

Laura C
10-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Hi all, Last nite I had a transgendered meeting in Duluth Mn. After the meeting three of us I was the only one dressed i had on jeans witha black sweater and 4 in heeled blavk boots. We stopped at a bar for a couple of drinks. When I walked up to the bar this nice looking gg bought me a drink. (this was a first). Any way It was a good nite and did a little dancing also. It was about 12 am so i left. On the way home I ran into a snow storm and slid off the road and rolled my truck 2 times. After i figured out where I was I put the truck in 4 wheel drive and got out of the ditch, only to find that I had a flat tire. It was still snowing real bad so I drove about 3 miles before I found a bar with a light outside. I went in and asked to borrow a flash light. By this time I looked a mess. I still had my wig and heels on I had no other shoes. So I got the tire changed and drove home. It only took me 3 hrs to drive 30 miles.I'm ok but the truck is a wreck. Oh what a nite to remember. Huggs to all Laura

gennee
10-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Etched permanently in your mind.

Gennee

Tina Dixon
10-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Damn glad your OK and that you never got in trouble in case you had a drink in you.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Nice to see the t scene is coming out in Duluth. Used to go there quite a bit and it would have been great to go out. But I don't travel anymore. Oh wll. Can only imagine.

Jodi
10-14-2006, 06:15 PM
You must have had your seatbelt on, which is a very good thing.

Jodi

paulaN
10-14-2006, 07:03 PM
glad your ok. my advice to you is (don't do that again.)I mean rolling your truck over. As for dressing you can do that all you want. remember it could have been much worse.

Snookums
10-14-2006, 08:11 PM
:eek:

jarts55
10-15-2006, 12:00 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles, glad to hear you're alright!

Debb
10-15-2006, 12:54 AM
Holy cats, that's not good!!

Whereabouts did you roll the truck? (I spend time in Duluth about twice a year, once in winter, once in summer)

Hope you're ok, too bad about the truck but it did what it's supposed to do, protect you.

Where in Duluth are these T-friendly bars? I have wanted to dress / go out while there but always assumed I would be putting myself up on the ol' chopping block.

Laura C
10-15-2006, 08:08 AM
hi everyone thank you for the kind words. Superior has two tg friendly places I know of. The main and a place called J T s. yes I had my seatbelt on and thank god for that. Even my wig flew off and ended up in the back seat. If any of you ever come this way I'd love to meet you. thanks again Laura

Glenda58
10-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Glad you're OK that's mixing the good with the bad. Great night out bad drive home. Better ckeck to see if you have injuries that show up after you calm down bruses where the sit belt goes across your body that's were mine show up days later with some pain had a cracked rib. Take care and watch out for those snow stroms Laura:hugs: