PDA

View Full Version : Perfect day for a T-Girl

Kathrynn
10-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Hi girls, a perfect day for a T-girl is gong shopping with a new girlfriend who knows everything and is very accepting.
Well, this new adventure started last Saturday. I wanted some new pumps. So i went to my favorite shoe store. As i walked in, this very pretty G-girl almost immediately comented on my attire and make-up. We started talking, and it was like we knew one another for ever. Her Mothers name is Kathrine just as mine. I selected the shoes thet i wanted to try on, black patent leather with a 3 1/2 heel. Beth commented that they looked real nice. and stated that we should go shopping some time and that we would have a great time. And i said anytime just give me a ring. We x-changed phone #'s and we went our different ways. On Monday she called and said do you still want to go shopping sometime. And i said of coarse. I called her back Friday and we made a date to meet.
Well it is a week later, we spent the whole afternoon shopping the designer consignment shops.
Sorry for being so longwinded. I really did have a great time with another person who knows what is inside and doesn't care what is one outside.

Love to all
Kathrynn

Phyliss
10-14-2006, 07:18 PM
I am soooo jealous of you. It must have been a wonderful time for you.

Jasmine Ellis
10-14-2006, 07:23 PM
good for you and I hope you had a lot of fun shopping and brought some lovely clothes for yourself

Angie G
10-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Kathrynn you girl are blessed to have found a true friend :hugs:
Angie

EricaCD
10-14-2006, 09:22 PM
Now THAT's a great day. Congratulations! I am very pleased for you and for Beth!

Erica

susie bear
10-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day. Hope you have many more.

susie bear

Cora
10-15-2006, 12:37 AM
That is good to hear. Instead of many of the fantasys you hear about from many others this is a true fantasy come true. It sounds like you had a blast!

Cora

JeanneF
10-15-2006, 02:52 AM
That's awesome! The girl I'm seeing now, Jenn, I met while shopping for shoes as well.

Barb Valentine
10-15-2006, 03:42 AM
Good for you Kathrynn
I love a happy story

Leasa Wells
10-15-2006, 05:50 AM
Kathrynn, what a nice thing to happen. Now you better keep that girl around sounds like a nice friendship to me.

tracylee
10-15-2006, 07:01 AM
Sometimes you just never know what awaits you in life!!!! Enjoy your new friend.....

Girly Sara
10-15-2006, 07:07 AM
That's great, Kathrynn! Good for you, girl!

Sara x