PDA

View Full Version : Get excited about going from Drab to Femme?

sissystephanie
10-14-2006, 09:58 PM
I was wondering if any of you ladies ever get excited about switching from your drab clothes to femme things? I am talking about your outer clothing, since many of us wear panties, etc. all the time.

I spent today in drab clothing, as usual when working (Sales). I could hardly wait to get home and get dressed totally enfemme (no wig or makeup) to go out to eat. I feel that way more and more often. Could it be the Herbal HRT I am doing? Or is just because I really feel more comfortable wearing female clothing?:heehee: I put on a pink knit top that is sort of like a tank top, but with crisscross straps. Of course, I wore a pink bra (with forms) under that and a matching pink cardigan over the tank top. Black form fitting (thanks to my alteration lady) slacks, black medium heel sandals and I was off to the restaurant.:heehee: Felt so good to dress that way, and my waitress said she really liked my outfit!:love:

So, do you get excited about dressing? Or is it just "old hat" now because you have been doing it so long. I have been doing it for over 60 years, and it is still exciting!

Deenise60
10-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Being a cder for over 30 years, I still get excited each and every time I go from drab to femme. I still love it.

Glenda58
10-15-2006, 01:48 AM
Got home from work yesterday couldn't wait change shower, shave and dressup and go shopping stay dress all night. Been dress for 50+ years.

AmberTG
10-15-2006, 01:57 AM
I don't think it ever gets old, it's a CDer thing.

loki_uk
10-15-2006, 04:12 AM
I got dressed up as SuperNanny to go clubbing last night, and it was still a big thrill getting dressed especially when I had some GG's to help with make up and gossip with

vlord
10-15-2006, 04:15 AM
I got dressed up as SuperNanny to go clubbing last night, and it was still a big thrill getting dressed especially when I had some GG's to help with make up and gossip with

i would be compleetly lost with out my GG friends:o

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 04:19 AM
No excitement just a calm sence of being dressed. :happy:

Kate Simmons
10-15-2006, 05:10 AM
Just neat and exciting being able to be yourself I guess. I find the freedom of expression the most intoxicating, either way.:happy: Ericka

psdibe
10-15-2006, 05:52 AM
I get excited and try to visualis what i will wear and how it will look. I have been dressing for over 45 years and even being out to my wife for over four years it is still exciting.
Hugs
PD

Lisa Golightly
10-15-2006, 06:36 AM
Hmmmmmm... not really... not for everyday wear they're just clothes now. Dressing up for a night out is exciting... even fighting my hair with a big brush doesn't dampen the buzz from dressing to look drop dead gorgeous. Shopping for new things is exciting too... But the 5am morning routine is just that... routine.

Teresa Amina
10-15-2006, 06:57 AM
Oh, especially so after a really boring/frustrating day at work! In fact, now that you've got me going, I'll be thinking about it all day today and it will be a tremendous rush to get Teresa-fied when I get home this afternoon.:happy:

Adrienne Heels
10-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Can't wait to slip on some femme things tonight after a day as daddy!

Patty
10-15-2006, 10:10 AM
The thing I think about in the am is do I have to go any where tonight or do I get to dress?? Love the nights when I get to stay home!!!

Tiana
10-15-2006, 10:43 AM
always get excited in anticipation of dressing even to put on my nightie every night though how can you not get thrilled in wearing beautiful long satin all night in bed. been dressing regularly now for 25+ years x

KarenWilliams38
10-15-2006, 12:07 PM
I always get to feel excited in anticipation of when I'm able to dress - don't suppose it will go away now

Rachel Morley
10-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Hummm....I don't know if "excited" is the right word for me .....well at least not these days anyway. In the past I used to physically shake and tremble I was so nervous as I was getting dressed. Nowadays I rarely tremble but I still do very much look forward to getting dressed en femme. :happy:

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 01:11 PM
No excitement just a calm sence of being dressed. :happy:

Forgot to mention but big downer when having to revert back to that dull drab geek of a guy J-----

Teresa Amina
10-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Forgot to mention but big downer when having to revert back to that dull drab geek of a guy J-----

Arghhhhh! Keep it positive, or I'll have to get into that wish it were real stuff:eek::redface: :D

pedalpusher
10-16-2006, 10:03 AM
I can't wait to go from drab to femme. Best part of my day!! Love it when I get to stay home all day in my Nightie and stockings and do those things girls like to do such as cook and clean. Hair, makeup and toes are a must of course:love: Yes, for me, the excitement is still there as I have been dressing for about 25 years now.

Snookums
10-16-2006, 10:06 AM
not me,the only thing that excites me is a big muley buck,or a bull elk.
I know spoken like a true neanderthal.

Tessa Wire
10-16-2006, 10:13 AM
always get excited in anticipation of dressing even to put on my nightie every night though how can you not get thrilled in wearing beautiful long satin all night in bed. been dressing regularly now for 25+ years x

I will agree with you Tiana, and I must say that I really do coming home and getting cleaned up and dressed up even thou I really don't have any place to go. But it is more fun when I do have somewhere to go.

As always Loves :hugs:

ColleenCD
10-16-2006, 10:17 AM
I used to get excited with each item, now I get thrilled more when fully dressed. It's the hair and make up that seem to do it. (I like to be pretty!)

Colleen

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-16-2006, 10:23 AM
I have to chang into boy clothes Wednesday morning to go shopping. First time in boy clothes in a week. I hate the thought. Will get dressed when I am done with errands.

KarenSusan
10-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Even after 50 years of CDing it is still exciting. And once I am dressed I hate changing to go out, even though I know I can dress again as soon as I get back.

Gisele
10-16-2006, 12:37 PM
Yep, come home from work and strip and Beth is once again. This is a nightly thing for me. Then on my days off I am Beth for both days unless I have to mow or run errands around town.

Gretchen
10-16-2006, 01:41 PM
The anticipation and planning, the excitement in getting ready and the bliss of being totally enfemme are always there for me. Sometimes it is more intense than at other times, but the thrill has certainly been with me whenever.
Last night I had trouble going to sleep, knowing that I would have about 7 full hours of dressing time today. For some reason, my dressing up today really got my heart rate up and it just feels especially good.
Love,
Gretchen

nikki smith
10-16-2006, 01:46 PM
i've been dressing for over 30 years but i still get a buzz out of it even if it's just putting a pair of girls jeans and jumper but no make up if i get dressed fully i.e nice dress make up nails done shoes wig then i get one big thrill:love:

CarmenG
10-16-2006, 04:10 PM
dressed Mon-Fri for about 3 years when I worked away from home in a different town. that became very boring after about 2 months. I guess it was because I would get home get dressed and just walk around the house. at that time I never even thought of going out.
Now when I dress in the car I get to the point of hyper ventilating while I am changing clothes. WHAT A RUSH !!!! but then a hugh let down occurs when I have to change back.... oh well, such is life....:sad:

Myst
10-16-2006, 07:14 PM
I love getting dressed up!

Yeah, its exciting for this girl! A whole lot! :D

kayla1003
10-27-2006, 07:22 PM
It is the only thing that makes sitting in an office for 10hrs a day is knowing that Kayla gets to come out and play as soon as that key hits my front door.