PDA

View Full Version : Wow spread the news

Kahlan51
10-14-2006, 11:21 PM
:hugs: Fantastic night!!!!!!!!!!! My wife and I have been planning on going out Halloween me dressed fem and her dressed male. She has been supportive about my dressing for two years and had seen pictures of me dressed up but not seen me in person. I first showed her my wardrobe but from what I learned on here I wanted to take it slow and not get dressed up for her. Well to night was the night. On her suggestion she asked me to dress up in my french maid outfit. she watched and made suggestions while I put on makeup and got all dressed up. You have great legs was her comment. I tried on different outfits it was fantastic. Afterward We talked a lot about the process and I kept stopping and asking her how she felt and she shared with me " I felt like I was with an older sister" I am in Heaven. Thank you so much for all the loving support on here from you wonderful ladies. Hugs and Kisses Kahlan

Sedona
10-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Kahlan,

Lovely name by the way, I'm very enheartened by your post, and I feel that I'm about a year behind you in where my relationship with my GF is at, in terms of my CDing. Have a wonderful time this Halloween, you've earned it for being patient and treating her the right way!!!

Best,

Laurie_Ann_CD
10-15-2006, 06:08 AM
KAhlan,

You have an outstandig wife.

Kahlan51
10-15-2006, 09:17 AM
Thank you for your comments Love Kahlan

Carol A
10-15-2006, 09:32 AM
Kahlan,
Oh that is so wonderful and your wife is supportive as she wanted to see you dressed. Mmm what were her comments after you we totally dress?. I have dress openly in front of my wife now for over 6 years and she doesn't get all excited like she used too, just takes me for what I am. We used to go out but since we moved out of the big city to a very small country town she has put her foot down and saids " no more going out in public".:mad: That's ok as I can live with that, but one day I will get out again. :clap:

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Wow ! What next, slumber parties with some gurls from CD.com +? :D :D :D

Amy Hepker
10-15-2006, 10:07 AM
It is great when a Loved one gets involved. I too have been to a few halloween parties dressed although it was quite a few years ago. I talked my second wife into it and I went all out. I took a bath in scented water, shaved everywhere except my head and between my legs. I put on a pair of Panties, Bra, Garter belt, Hose, Panty Girdle (to hold up the garter belt) a Slip, Dress, wig and Make up, I even put on long finger nail extentions, painted Pink of course. I had also put on my high heels that I bought at Payless shoes Size 12. The dress was a polyester pullover (would rather have a back zip) Peach color above the knee strait skirt. It felt so wonderful it was hard to keep a certain part of my body under control. I dove my 66 mustang with a stick that night. That was a trick sliding around in that slip and dress on the seat everytime I shifted. I looked really great and I do have pictures. I'll show them someday. At the party I did have a friend stop by and the first thing he did was lift my dress. I think he really got a surprize to see all that layed underneith. I really enjoyed that night and never wanted it to end. I know it will never be the same now.
Amy

JamieK
10-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Hi Luv;
You are soooo very lucky to have a wife so supportive of you, and it gives us all hope for the future.
Good luck, and best wishes to you both.

Love,
JamieK